The person you really are...

Ironically, I'd say I am more reserved online than in real life.

Quite the same for me, in real life I'm normally bouncing off the walls.

Maybe about the same. I'm pretty quiet in all cases unless I'm in drama or I'm with a group of friends who I get on with really well and we're talking about some computer game lol.

I can vouch for this, the boy is an awesome actor.

A lot more reserved, and a lot more intolerant of irrational arguments.

I'm me. I'm who I am.

What would the point in having an internet identity if I broke the mask? Where would be the secrecy, where would be the intrigue and the mystery? Why do that when I can be who I'd claim to be at home in the real world? Why not use what I have while I can? Why break the image that I can hold like a shield?

You can't know me.

The mystery is held.

Online i'm a fat overweight loser nerd obsessed with games and hentai.

In real life i'm ordinary worker joe, 9-5:30 job.

I'm pretty much the same. I don't suffer from the "douchebag anonymous syndrome" like many people exhibit over the interwebz. I expect to be treated nicely the same in return on either side. Likewise, If I'm an ass, (real life or online) then I'd expect others to act the same way and vice versa.

I'm very philosophical in real life like I am online too. Also, though I'm not very witty on either side, from time to time, I do have a spurt of humor that's unique to me only in real life.

It's the Greater Internet ****wad Theory, thank you very much.

It's the Greater Internet ****wad Theory, thank you very much.
I've heard of the theory, but couldn't remember what it was called. :p

BTW: Your new avatar wins hands down Jintor. Pre-emptive /facepalm ftw. :thumbs:

Everytime I see it, I think your /facepalming at me. (which you probably are in most cases)

I need to find a pre-emptive STFU avatar. :)

I wonder what would happen if I have Kirby facepalm. Would the universe then disappear in a chain reaction of tiny vacuum bubbles?

I'm a lot less expressive. Damn fluency.

I'm a bit odd really - I behave differently to (say) girls than boys, but that's not me being two faced - I just have different ways to communicating with people. I'm generally more rude around lads :p

Pretty much the same, except I'm a really lousy speaker.

I'm a scientist working at a top-secret research facility located in New Mexico.

Nobody listens to me until i make a mistake.

Heh, I dunno, im alot funnier in real life (if im funny at all here, I dunno) apparently, very quick with the comebacks and funny quotes that some people find a bit rude sometimes.

But ultimately I dont care what people think about me, why should they determine who I am?

A lot less sarcastic and a lot more popular IRL.

Funnier, more insane and I would have said shyer a while ago, but I've really become much more confident lately.

Difficult to say, isn't it?
I'm a lot more serious and aggressive on here but that's only because the internet lends itself to serious discussions and contention. It's not like I spend any of my time talking to commies or 9/11 conspiracy theorists irl.
If someone boils my piss I'll be just as confrontational as on here but that doesn't tend to happen very often, except when I end up working for a moron. I'm every incompetent/dictatorial manager's worst nightmare. :devil:

Pretty much the same, although quite a bit more serious on the forums, im a lot more layed back in real life.

Sometimes I think I'm more shy offline, but then I remember that it's just as hard for me to talk to people I don't know online.

So really not all that different.

I act quite differently when im not inside the internet. Its not that im actually different, because i still have the same sense of humor, same ideas and am still very easily amused, I just dont really express these things much irl.

Well, I guess thats not entirely true, because when I am hanging out with good friends, then i act the same way as on here, the only difference is that im more vulgar usually. But when I am not with people I know well, I usually dont say much of anything, and keep to myself a lot. Usually its to the point where someone will ask me "Why dont you ever talk" and ill have to say "idunno lol".

Im also a lot more prudish in real life.

Pretty much a sarcastic jerk in real life, too. Though much more light-hearted and less mean. But then that's just the same as on here - it just looks more harsh in words.

Also, I'm much less cocky. Or rather, I don't talk about doing ridiculous things- I just do them. I think that if I talked IRL like I talk online I'd be a pretty annoying git.

I'd say I'm pretty much the same but less argumentative and less obviously geeky :p

I have no idea and would have to ask the people who have met me. Ha, ha!

I'm generally a friendly and very polite person (except to anyone I don't like, who I never even try to pretend to be civilised towards), witty and good at making people laugh.

I stick with my small group of friends rather than hanging out with everyone, but I have friends outside that group too, of course. Actually, I'm probably the only person in that group who's friends with everyone. There are people in the group who don't really like each other at all and people in it who never speak to each other, but I can speak quite easily with anyone in it.

I am quite a content person but I do have outbreaks of, well it's not depression, it's more like hating absolutely everything, but it's more of an intellectual hatred rather than actually feeling my blood boil, I really can't describe it properly.

I am rarely afraid to speak up/speak my mind but my confidence does fail me when it comes to important things, yes that means girls :p

I'm also quite lazy and a horrible procrastinator. I'm also completely unmotivated, which probably the thing about myself I'd like to change the most, but I can't be bothered :p

I'm generally a friendly and very polite person (except to anyone I don't like, who I never even try to pretend to be civilised towards), witty and good at making people laugh.

I stick with my small group of friends rather than hanging out with everyone, but I have friends outside that group too, of course. Actually, I'm probably the only person in that group who's friends with everyone. There are people in the group who don't really like each other at all and people in it who never speak to each other, but I can speak quite easily with anyone in it.

I am quite a content person but I do have outbreaks of, well it's not depression, it's more like hating absolutely everything, but it's more of an intellectual hatred rather than actually feeling my blood boil, I really can't describe it properly.

I am rarely afraid to speak up/speak my mind but my confidence does fail me when it comes to important things, yes that means girls :p

I'm also quite lazy and a horrible procrastinator. I'm also completely unmotivated, which probably the thing about myself I'd like to change the most, but I can't be bothered :p

Wait, are we each other's parallel Universe selves, or the exact same person?
I'm leaning towards the same person.

Back