The PETA (Yes, it's time to talk about them)

Do you support the PETA?

• No. I'm a sane person.

Votes: 59 89.4%
  • Yes. I'm an idiot.

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • I'm not sure. (Explain in thread)

Votes: 5 7.6%

• Total voters
why the **** should I explain? go visit their page and read their agenda.

a simple "uhh I dont know" would have sufficed

edit: oh noes a chicken head... -_-
heck I eat ****ing rabbit eye balls a chicken head doesn't bother me,I wouldn't because of the beak,but I wouldn't die in shock if I saw one.

you usually dont see it since it's ground up before hand ..anyways it's not about you

you completely ignore the point I make about you saying PETA is about animal treatment but banning pets,drinking milk ET ****ING C,
I can't bother arguing with a ignorant person such as yourself.
Just about everyone in this thread completely destroyed your arguments,infact you didn't have an argument to begin with,the Video that proved Nemesis and repiV and my point was in the first post.
PETA isn't just about treating animals "right" they see them on the same level as humans,they are animals we are humans,that doesn't compute.
post all the youtube videos you want,your argument that peta isn't a extremest group completely fails because all thew claims Pen and Teller made were confirmed by the PETA PRESIDENT herself.

nobody's on topic ..seriously not a single person here even knows what Peta stands for ..if I were to ask everyone here why they voted "no I dont support Peta", to a man they'd all say "they're radical. they throw paint on your fur coat" instead of saying I dont support them because I dont believe animals suffering needlessly is a big deal ..because that's exactly what it boils down to ..none of you understand the issues, even after I cram it down your throats you STILL think animal rights is about not eating meat

That was the only real point I could find in your post; Your gem of logic in this thread, and this is the one I will rebut.

You have shown that you are a nutjob on this subject in this topic, Stern. You called everyone idiots and got offended because your opinion was not shared. Everyone's not an idiot because they don't share your opinion. Not a single person here knows what PETA stands for? There were some people who discussed this calmly, but the loudest and most unpleasent voices were you and Gray Fox, so excuse us for all being ignorant except for you and a die-hard vegan(Gray Fox). There is nothing for you to rebut, all you keep saying is that people don't understand. What is there to misinterpret about supporting domestic terrorists like the ALF guy? I suppose we're just misinterpreting their motives for donating to his legal defense fund and giving his family money? WHAT IS IS I DON'T UNDERSTAND?!

PETA are hypocrites and the movie shows that. They accuse animal-shelters of cruelty while their solution to it is to kill animals. Combine that with those two PETA people who drove around in their little death-van and killed kittens and you have a nice dart into your proverbial balloon of a point. We can argue about meat all we want; that is something I might not have understood, but the PETA, oh I understand them completely. They're just evil. Sorry, killing animals doesn't equal "ethical treatment of animals" when your idea of it is to execute animals that are sent to you for care. YOU DO NOT "CARE" FOR ANIMALS BY KILLING THEM WHEN IT ISN'T NECCESARY! It seems that you have lost here, Filthy Democrat! (A thing between me and Stern, don't mind us! :))

Or am I misinterpreting you again?

Take a look at the poll responses...
1st it's a bullshit poll, I'm not ticking "I am an idiot" and secound I do not agree with Nemisis but I do not support Peta either, I am in the middle.

1st it's a bullshit poll, I'm not ticking "I am an idiot" and secound I do not agree with Nemisis but I do not support Peta either, I am in the middle.

So? The vast majority of people here are still on his side.

So? The vast majority of people here are still on his side.
No they are not, the debate isn't only about Peta, it's about whether we can eat meat but still do it ethically. And he seems to think it's okay to torture animals needlessly.

WOW... Where the hell did I say that? Back that up or retract it.
"Retract it"? Are you serious?

But I'll give it to you nemesis, you never actually said that its ok to torture them needlessly. What you did say was its ok to torture them if it saves you a few cents on your cheap McDonald's burger. That's much more ethical. :rolleyes:

No. I have never said that, either. You are misconstruing my words because you want an argument, and I'm not gonna engage in it.

Their PR seems focused more on prompting kneejerk sympathy by showing hurt animals rather than wanting intelligent, reasoned discourse.

And what's there to reason with a human being who would hurt or kill something thats powerless to stop it?

That was the only real point I could find in your post; Your gem of logic in this thread, and this is the one I will rebut.

lol, this should be entertaining but ultimately frustrating

You have shown that you are a nutjob on this subject in this topic, Stern.

right ..I'm one of the few people here who has a realistic pov when it comes to this subject ..the majority of you gloss over the fact that the Penn and Teller bullshit episode was exactly that: bullshit ..almost everything they say is disinformation, alarmist kneejerkism and ad hominem attacks ..their logic is idiotic at best. I disproved almost every one of their key statements on the first page of this thread, yet you people ignored it

You called everyone idiots

no, I called the people making idiotic statements idiotic ..you yourself were on the receiving end more than a few times for that very reason :E

and got offended because your opinion was not shared.

no, I couldnt care less if you "share" my opinion, however it is frustrating to see so many ignorant pov even after they've been shown evidence they're wrong in their assessment ..I mean the usual reaction to a horrible video of animal abuse is 3-4 posts of something along the lines of "mmmm people eating tasty animals" ..it's obvious from that reaction that the issue is ignored because the video doesnt just feature abuse, it's proves that their lifestyle is wrong ..you yourself are a good example: even given the overwelming evidence that the crap you ingest is the leading reason why conditions in these factory farms are so horrid and unsanitary you STILL refuse to acknowledge it ...you're concerned more about convenience than even about your own health, nevermind the welfare of animals ...I mean you yourself said you're grossed out by meat ..you only like meat that doesnt look like meat: no bones, no veins, no fat ..subconsciously you're recoiling at the fact that what you're eating was once alive ..so you prefer not to face the reailty of what you are consuming

Everyone's not an idiot because they don't share your opinion.

that's not at all why I said that ..even after explaining my pov dozens of times in this thread all you can come up with is "I'm mad cuz people dont share my opinion" :upstare: completely rediculous and frustrating ...I mean I'm at a loss as to how to communicate with you ..you just dont understand basic logic ..I think it's partially because you dont read everything posted ..I think you skim through everything till you arrive to a specific point that catches your interest and focus on that and nothing else

Not a single person here knows what PETA stands for?

no they dont, what do they stand for Nemesis, what is their raison d'etre, please answer in as much detail as possible, feel free to visit their site and by all means use their mission statement

There were some people who discussed this calmly

they discussed nothing. almost everything was taken from the Penn and Teller episode which is almost all utter hogwash

but the loudest and most unpleasent voices were you and Gray Fox,

bullshit, I was one of the few people who remained calm throughout

so excuse us for all being ignorant except for you and a die-hard vegan(Gray Fox).

you're an idiot ..and yes you are ignorant, even when faced with the facts, you ignorantly ignore it ..I can spew facts till I'm blue in the face and you'll just pretend like they dont exist

There is nothing for you to rebut

rebuke ffs or even refute, not rebute, there is no such word as rebute ...oh and I'm still waiting for you to "rebute" my previous statements ..please use facts that are cross referenced and double checked for accuracy, please also provide all links so that I may examine the evidence you provide

:upstare:

all you keep saying is that people don't understand. What is there to misinterpret about supporting domestic terrorists like the ALF guy?

I've already explianed the connection ..ANYONE can be a member of peta ..all you need to do is make a donation. the Alf guy money came from a LEGAL DEFENSE FUND that is used against all cases, they dont discrimate per case as is the norm for legal defense funds ..what is so hard to understand?

I suppose we're just misinterpreting their motives for donating to his legal defense fund and giving his family money? WHAT IS IS I DON'T UNDERSTAND?!

you moron ..really how many times do I have to explain this? the legal defense fund, like EVERY legal defense fund is just a pool of money that's used to mount a defense in court ..there's a legal defense fund for enviromental issues, there's a legal defense fund for homosexuals, there's a legal defense fund for blacks, there's a legal defense fund for Comic book creators etc etc etc ...money given to the ALF members family was privatre and without consent of Peta's board of directors or it's members

PETA are hypocrites and the movie shows that.
the movie is alarmist knee jerkism ...almost every detractor of peta that makes an apperance on camera works for the Meat/hospitality industry ..it's couldnt be more disinformative if it tried ..not reliable journalism

They accuse animal-shelters of cruelty while their solution to it is to kill animals.

there's no getting through to you ..it's as if we're speaking different languages ..ffs I explained WHY the animals are put down, I also proved that the animal shelter in question is the same one that Peta uses to euthanize animals on a per call basis ..the video I posted shows why the animals are euthanized ..read your own damn thread

Combine that with those two PETA people who drove around in their little death-van and killed kittens and you have a nice dart into your proverbial balloon of a point.

holy **** are you ever an alarmist fool ..drove around in a death van of kittens? you're insane ..again I've already answered those points earlier in this thread

oh and it's funny how a van full of kittens is "OMFREAKING they're terrorists" yet the terrorist bombing of 90 civilians is considered an act of bravery ...goes to show just how unreasonablly partisan you really are ..murder is ok just when you say it's ok

We can argue about meat all we want; that is something I might not have understood,

you dont seem to understand any of the issues ..even after given the facts you STILL dont understand them ..you just sit there staring blinking with an expressionless look on your face that hides the futile struggle to comprehend that lies beneath your knitted brow ..the only clue of success or failure is the inevitable followup diatribe of unrelated ranting substantiated by poorly chosen sources to solidify poorly constructed reasoning unrelated to the topic at hand

but the PETA, oh I understand them completely.

please explain what they're all about

They're just evil.

I see, please xplain how they're "evil" ..like Nazi evil or Saddam hussein evil?

Sorry, killing animals doesn't equal "ethical treatment of animals" when your idea of it is to execute animals that are sent to you for care.

ffs, they're euthanized to SAVE them from a bullet to the forehead ...READ YOUR OWN THREAD you damn fool ..I've provided reasoning, I've provided cross checked evidence, I've even provided easy to understand video saying exactly why the animals are put down ..did you want a pictogram? should I come up with some elaborate communication scheme that involves coloured flags and flares? seriously, I dont know how I can communicate with you when you dont understand even the most basic of ideas

YOU DO NOT "CARE" FOR ANIMALS BY KILLING THEM WHEN IT ISN'T NECCESARY! It seems that you have lost here, Filthy Democrat! (A thing between me and Stern, don't mind us! :))

Or am I misinterpreting you again?

no you're just not paying attention at all ..it's as if you havent read a word in this thread except your own posts. Back when I was a teacher and I graded students work you would have failed the comprehension portion of the the class ..I might even speak to the school counselor perhaps even suggest you be put into the "special" class or at least held back a year till you learned to understand what you're reading

I must admit that I'm exasberated and frustrated by how little of what I write you actually understand ...or anyone else for that matter ...I can understand if english is your second language but man ...at least meet me half way and read everything related to what we're talking about at the time ....trying to communicate with you is like trying to drive a square peg into a round hole

I predict you will undertand 20% of the above ..the remainder will be 40% misinterpretation and a another 40% that can only be described as "huh?"

It's funny that I have to write my post in notepad because you insist on using this annoying quoting over and over and over with tiny bits of the post instead of bigger bits. I'm actually gonna spend more time trying to make it possible for me to respond to your post because insist on playing Quotahon every time.

It's funny that I have to write my post in notepad because you insist on using this annoying quoting over and over and over with tiny bits of the post instead of bigger bits.

I answer your every point, would you ratyher I ignore certain points and only focus on a few?

I'm actually gonna spend more time trying to make it possible for me to respond to your post because insist on playing Quotahon every time.

my method is most effective because I force you to choose your words carefully because you know I'll go through your post line by line

and really, is it that hard to reply to my posts? ..I've provided the spacing between points all you need to do is copy and paste [quote = cptstern] and then end quote [/ quote] ...makes it easy to read

It's funny that I have to write my post in notepad because you insist on using this annoying quoting over and over and over with tiny bits of the post instead of bigger bits. I'm actually gonna spend more time trying to make it possible for me to respond to your post because insist on playing Quotahon every time.

Well the only real way to understand your posts is to break everything down line by line. You have a real bad tendency to babble on and on.

you still ignore what the peta president said herself or the agenda they have.
your the only ignorant fool in this thread
To say I'm theonly that has real insight on this just proves my point.

you still ignore what the peta president said herself or the agenda they have.

what specifically? point out where

your the only ignorant fool in this thread

you're not "your"

To say I'm theonly that has real insight on this just proves my point.

please that reasoning is idiotic ..you cant even answer a simple question when asked ..every single time I take you to task on some point or other you say I'm being mean or you run with your tail between your legs ...you're a troll and provide absolutely nothing to this thread, most likely you're a former member who's been banned a number of times yet cant seem to stay away ..Spicy tuna/lemonchicken is that you?

Bullshit has been cut off for the sake of not mimicking your posts in length.

right ..I'm one of the few people here who has a realistic pov when it comes to this subject ..the majority of you gloss over the fact that the Penn and Teller bullshit episode was exactly that: bullshit ..almost everything they say is disinformation, alarmist kneejerkism and ad hominem attacks ..their logic is idiotic at best. I disproved almost every one of their key statements on the first page of this thread, yet you people ignored it

A number of people disagreed that you disproved anything, including me.

no, I couldnt care less if you "share" my opinion, however it is frustrating to see so many ignorant pov even after they've been shown evidence they're wrong in their assessment ..I mean the usual reaction to a horrible video of animal abuse is 3-4 posts of something along the lines of "mmmm people eating tasty animals" ..it's obvious from that reaction that the issue is ignored because the video doesnt just feature abuse, it's proves that their lifestyle is wrong ..you yourself are a good example: even given the overwelming evidence that the crap you ingest is the leading reason why conditions in these factory farms are so horrid and unsanitary you STILL refuse to acknowledge it ...you're concerned more about convenience than even about your own health, nevermind the welfare of animals ...I mean you yourself said you're grossed out by meat ..you only like meat that doesnt look like meat: no bones, no veins, no fat ..subconsciously you're recoiling at the fact that what you're eating was once alive ..so you prefer not to face the reailty of what you are consuming

That's all people reply with? Maybe CptGeneralization is more fitting for you? Anyway, People Eating Tasty Animals.... It's a parody website of PETA.org. Seems like you're overreacting a little, maybe being a little........ alarmist?

no they dont, what do they stand for Nemesis, what is their raison d'etre, please answer in as much detail as possible, feel free to visit their site and by all means use their mission statement

I don't ****ing care what they stand for. What's in question is their methods and modus operandi! That's the entire point of this thread you jackass!

they discussed nothing. almost everything was taken from the Penn and Teller episode which is almost all utter hogwash

That's a convenient excuse isn't it? They got their facts from something you don't like, therefore their arguments are annulled.

you're an idiot ..and yes you are ignorant, even when faced with the facts, you ignorantly ignore it ..I can spew facts till I'm blue in the face and you'll just pretend like they dont exist

I know. It wouldn't surprise me if I couldn't see colors, either! :rolling:

rebuke ffs or even refute, not rebute, there is no such word as rebute ...oh and I'm still waiting for you to "rebute" my previous statements ..please use facts that are cross referenced and double checked for accuracy, please also provide all links so that I may examine the evidence you provide

The only argument I remember you making is some comment about idiots being born every hour. If you have arguments, you'd better spit 'em out.

I've already explianed the connection ..ANYONE can be a member of peta ..all you need to do is make a donation. the Alf guy money came from a LEGAL DEFENSE FUND that is used against all cases, they dont discrimate per case as is the norm for legal defense funds ..what is so hard to understand?

Perhaps they should have discriminated here, you know, just to imply that they don't support violence. But they haven't really said they don't: You see, they just "understand" it.

you moron ..really how many times do I have to explain this? the legal defense fund, like EVERY legal defense fund is just a pool of money that's used to mount a defense in court ..there's a legal defense fund for enviromental issues, there's a legal defense fund for homosexuals, there's a legal defense fund for blacks, there's a legal defense fund for Comic book creators etc etc etc ...money given to the ALF members family was privatre and without consent of Peta's board of directors or it's members

Yeah, but it was still done under their name.

the movie is alarmist knee jerkism ...almost every detractor of peta that makes an apperance on camera works for the Meat/hospitality industry ..it's couldnt be more disinformative if it tried ..not reliable journalism

Ok, who works for the meat industry? Name them. But you should know that I don't care as long as they talk truth. So unless you can dispute what they say, you'll waste your time naming them.

there's no getting through to you ..it's as if we're speaking different languages ..ffs I explained WHY the animals are put down, I also proved that the animal shelter in question is the same one that Peta uses to euthanize animals on a per call basis ..the video I posted shows why the animals are euthanized ..read your own damn thread

Euthanized. Right, but they talk about "total animal liberation". Wouldn't that exempt the animals from being killed because some self-righteous asshole feels they have a bad life? That's hypocracy at work. On the same subject: Why do they accuse the same animal shelter they use of murder? That's also... hypocritical? And very funny since they themselves use it to kill animals.

holy **** are you ever an alarmist fool ..drove around in a death van of kittens? you're insane ..again I've already answered those points earlier in this thread

A death van of kittens... I wonder how that would look! :p

oh and it's funny how a van full of kittens is "OMFREAKING they're terrorists" yet the terrorist bombing of 90 civilians is considered an act of bravery ...goes to show just how unreasonablly partisan you really are ..murder is ok just when you say it's ok

Wow, let's just turn around there, because you're evading the issue: They killed all those kittens and dumped them in trash cans. And no, they were not "licensed veterinarians". They just had their own little "kit".

you dont seem to understand any of the issues ..even after given the facts you STILL dont understand them ..you just sit there staring blinking with an expressionless look on your face that hides the futile struggle to comprehend that lies beneath your knitted brow ..the only clue of success or failure is the inevitable followup diatribe of unrelated ranting substantiated by poorly chosen sources to solidify poorly constructed reasoning unrelated to the topic at hand

ffs, they're euthanized to SAVE them from a bullet to the forehead ...READ YOUR OWN THREAD you damn fool ..I've provided reasoning, I've provided cross checked evidence, I've even provided easy to understand video saying exactly why the animals are put down ..did you want a pictogram? should I come up with some elaborate communication scheme that involves coloured flags and flares? seriously, I dont know how I can communicate with you when you dont understand even the most basic of ideas

Coloured flags and flags... I don't know how much it would help if I can't see colors! :)

Let me tell you a little story about euthanasia: We got a cat about 1? year ago. It couldn't properly walk, it's most likely blind on one eye, and it had severe muscle problems. In short, it didn't have any physical strength. PETA's solution would be to "euthanize" it, but what they don't understand is that a few cases of animals in bad shape CAN actually be turned around by adoption, but that would be against their morals because they see people who own pets as slave drivers. So the very thing that can save the animals from PETA's death van... wait, THAT ONE was taken out of service -- The only thing that can save the animals from euthanization by the PETA is the very thing the PETA forbid. Hypocracy again.

no you're just not paying attention at all ..it's as if you havent read a word in this thread except your own posts. Back when I was a teacher and I graded students work you would have failed the comprehension portion of the the class ..I might even speak to the school counselor perhaps even suggest you be put into the "special" class or at least held back a year till you learned to understand what you're reading

You're such a nice person. So because you don't agree with someone as one of the only people in the thread, they should be a "special" class. I could call you what I think about you as a person for saying stuff like that, but I'm not gonna pull a NoLimit(say something nasty and get a warning from the moderator). Also, I'm not gonna call you an idiot just because I don't agree with you. That's below me, but obviously not below you.

I must admit that I'm exasberated and frustrated by how little of what I write you actually understand ...or anyone else for that matter ...I can understand if english is your second language but man ...at least meet me half way and read everything related to what we're talking about at the time ....trying to communicate with you is like trying to drive a square peg into a round hole

I predict you will undertand 20% of the above ..the remainder will be 40% misinterpretation and a another 40% that can only be described as "huh?"

What?

Nemisis, please gtfo, your posts have been pissing me off for ages now for the sheer idiocy in your reasoning and your inability to argu coherently. You're like a zionist lemonking.

man, this is mostly gibberish and half baked reasoning ..it's apparent you didnt even read your own thread ..for shame Nemesis

Bullshit has been cut off for the sake of not mimicking your posts in length.

or for picking and choosing which points you want to answer and which ones you want to ignore due to your inability to answer them ...right

A number of people disagreed that you disproved anything, including me.

yes but you're an idiot, your opinion doesnt count ..so unless you can disprove my follow up evidence you're just blowing a lot of hot air

That's all people reply with? Maybe CptGeneralization is more fitting for you?

that's all you can say? one minor point in a paragraph of points? no comments on the fact you choose convenience over health/animal suffering, no comments about your subconcious distate for meat? no comments on the fact that you completely ignore the deplorable conditions your dinner lives through before arriving to your plate?

Anyway, People Eating Tasty Animals.... It's a parody website of PETA.org.

really? :upstare: must I spell out everything for you? that "parody" is exactly what i mean when I say the majority of people ignore the abuse of animals instead focusing on how much they like the taste of meat ..it's separating the animal from the food ..you're just too dimwitted to realize there may be more than meets the eye

Seems like you're overreacting a little, maybe being a little........ alarmist?

please you are neither witty nor effectively sardonic ..your attempts at sarcacism are embarrassingly unfunny ..especially when it has no meaning as I wasnt being alarmist

I don't ****ing care what they stand for.

of course not, that would mean you might actually have to research something ..and that's just too much work

What's in question is their methods and modus operandi! That's the entire point of this thread you jackass!

which you got from some idiotic entertainers who slapped it together using alarmist rhetoic and distortion of facts ....I see ...do you always get your news from unconvential sources? the back of a cereal box? perhaps I should consult my dentist the next time I want to know about the weather ..hey I'm watching the flintstones, perhaps they'll tell me what traffic is like today

That's a convenient excuse isn't it? They got their facts from something you don't like, therefore their arguments are annulled.

idiot, they get their facts from the meat industry! duh of course they're going to fudge the facts ..it's like asking a creationist whether evolution should be taught in schools

I know. It wouldn't surprise me if I couldn't see colors, either! :rolling:

are you saying you're colour blind or just stupid?

The only argument I remember you making is some comment about idiots being born every hour. If you have arguments, you'd better spit 'em out.

ffs this thread is full of statements I've made ..in fact the very first post I made in this thread was about linking you to another thread where I layed everythoing out ..you literally have dozens of pages full of points I've made ..I'm not rehashing them because you're too lazy to look them up ...you really are lazy, even if it means you might save face you STILL cant be bothered to read the material provided ..you're an embarrassment to your peers

Perhaps they should have discriminated here, you know, just to imply that they don't support violence. But they haven't really said they don't: You see, they just "understand" it.

Yeah, but it was still done under their name.

300 million Americans are guilty of crimes against humaity because the bush admin illegally invaded Iraq ...your logic doesnt hold up

Ok, who works for the meat industry? Name them.

I just did, in fact I've mentioned them a number of times ..some of them even appear in your video ..Rick Berman for example:

wikipedia said:
Richard Berman is the executive director of the Center for Consumer Freedom, a food industry-supported [group]...

rick berman manages:

* The Center for Consumer Freedom (CCF) The CCF criticizes groups who advocate regulating restaurants, meat, dairy, food processors, and alcohol. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Union of Concerned Scientists (UCS), Center for Science in the Public Interest, Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD), and People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) have been attacked by CCF.

* The American Beverage Institute (ABI) The ABI fights laws designed to regulate alcohol consumption, including the push to further lower existing blood-alcohol arrest thresholds.

* The Employment Policies Institute (EPI) The EPI is opposed to raising the minimum wage, particularly in the labor-intensive restaurant industry.

the man is a scumbag ..he's not known as Dr Evil for nothing

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/04/05/60minutes/main2653020.shtml

he's a lobbyist who lobbys state laws on behalf of his corporate backers ..he's a loud annoying corporate shill, nothing more

But you should know that I don't care as long as they talk truth.

I've proved they dont "talk truth"

So unless you can dispute what they say, you'll waste your time naming them.

I'll already proved it ..if you're too lazy to look it up then that's too bad, because I'm not constantly rehashing the same crap over and over again ..I directly answered your statements a number of times yet for some reason you STILL fail to understand

Euthanized. Right, but they talk about "total animal liberation". Wouldn't that exempt the animals from being killed because some self-righteous asshole feels they have a bad life?

ffs Nemesis I already posted that they do it because these animals are scheduled to BE EUTHANZIED by animal shelters!!! they take on that responsibility because animal shelters often use less expensive methods of euthaisia: gas or a bullet tothe head ..they are willing to do it more humanely by giving them a lethal injection ..the animals were already scheduled to die

That's hypocracy at work.

no it's not ..this is a case of an organization doing what they feel is humane and other groups opposed to them using this in an ad homenin attack to discredit them ...one of the loudests critics is of Peta on this particular issue is Rick Berman (owner incidentily of Peta kills animals) ..anyone with half a brain can see he doesnt care about the animals he just uses that as a way of discreditting them ..this is the same person who is advocating raising the legal limit for alcohol consumption on behalf of the Beverage industry ..he's not overly concerned with human safety i'm sure he cares even less for animal welfare. But I repeat myself, ad nauseum ..read the damn thread nemesis

On the same subject: Why do they accuse the same animal shelter they use of murder? That's also... hypocritical?

only if you're too retarded to have looked up the facts yourself ..again i've already explained this in this very thread ffs

And very funny since they themselves use it to kill animals.

sigh, they pay the vetrinary to administer the lethal injection ..had it been back at the animal shelter the same vetrinarian would have either gassed the animal or shot it in the head ...again all detailed within this very thread, with videos to boot

A death van of kittens... I wonder how that would look! :p

probably something like this ...only with kittens instead of dogs who died after living in horrid conditions in an unregulated Puppy Mill

Wow, let's just turn around there, because you're evading the issue: They killed all those kittens and dumped them in trash cans. And no, they were not "licensed veterinarians". They just had their own little "kit".

that one event is being investigated, last I heard most of the charges were dropped and the rest are misdemeanor charges ..pretty much all they're up for is illegally disposing of the animals ..the judge dropped the charges after the state failed to prove they did it out of malice

edit: all charges suspended except littering: a fine and community service

Nemesis6 said:
Coloured flags and flags... I don't know how much it would help if I can't see colors! :)

you can see smoke right? cuz I can do smoke signals if that would help ..what about giant pictograms? maybe someone doing pantomine? ..I know, we'll play charades

Nemesis6 said:
Let me tell you a little story about euthanasia: We got a cat about 1? year ago. It couldn't properly walk, it's most likely blind on one eye, and it had severe muscle problems. In short, it didn't have any physical strength. PETA's solution would be to "euthanize" it, but what they don't understand is that a few cases of animals in bad shape CAN actually be turned around by adoption

you are utterly deluded ..adult dogs are routinely euthazied at animal shelters after a certain time if they're not adopted ..ask anyone in an animal shelter ..there's just too many of them with so few people wanting to adopt mutts/strays ..no, idiotici people would rather pay $1000 plus for a "pure" bred animal, every single days dogs and catrs are being euthanized because they're unwanted ..often these are healthy dogs, your cat wouldnt have lasted a week at a shelter, who would have paid the vet bills?

Nemesis6 said:
but that would be against their morals because they see people who own pets as slave drivers.
no, they dont ..look why would they take animals SCHEDULED to be euthanized and do it themselves out of their own pockets? sadistic cruelty? that's perposterous ..they do it because they wish to give the animal a more humane death

Nemesis6 said:
So the very thing that can save the animals from PETA's death van... wait, THAT ONE was taken out of service -- The only thing that can save the animals from euthanization by the PETA is the very thing the PETA forbid. Hypocracy again.

sigh you have yet to prove anything except that you watched the Penn and Teller video ..debating you is like talking to wall ..no matter how many facts I throw at it, they refuse to stick

"Nemesis: I dont understand, why would things stick?"

Nemesis6 said:
You're such a nice person. So because you don't agree with someone as one of the only people in the thread, they should be a "special" class.

heh you failed to understand even that simple sentence ..I said you have problems with reading comprehension ..perhaps moving to a special needs class might help you since they tend to things a little slower

Nemesis6 said:
I could call you what I think about you as a person for saying stuff like that

go ahead, I really dont care

Nemesis6 said:
, but I'm not gonna pull a NoLimit(say something nasty and get a warning from the moderator). Also, I'm not gonna call you an idiot just because I don't agree with you.

no, but you did call me a Nazi ..so I guess that's worse seeing as how you're so vocal on jewish issues ..and we all know how much jews admire the Nazis

Nemesis6 said:
That's below me, but obviously not below you.

ya, but what do you expect? I'm a Nazi

Nemesis6 said:

use a dictionary if need be

now now dont be lazy ..stick up for what you believe ..answer each point as I have ..if I can do it, so can you

How the hell did so little end up as so much? I'm not gonna bother with this. It's like people who use white text on a white background, except you can just mark that with mouse to make it readable.

How the hell did so little end up as so much? I'm not gonna bother with this. It's like people who use white text on a white background, except you can just mark that with mouse to make it readable.
YOU LOSE. GOOD DAY SIR.

? you mean like a spoiler? how is that hard to read?

split it up into a few posts if it's too much for you to read

No deal. I'm not going to engage in this bullshit. Either give me a proper reply or don't post. You would find it annoying if I did it all the time, too. Here's a genuine tip: Stop calling me names. If you did this, you could shorten your quotathon entries at least 35%. I'm serious. Look at your last one. But I'm still not going to engage you. Write a post like other people here do, or be ignored. It's not my problem that every sentence in a post is a quote in your eyes.

No deal. I'm not going to engage in this bullshit. Either give me a proper reply or don't post. You would find it annoying if I did it all the time, too. Here's a genuine tip: Stop calling me names. If you did this, you could shorten your quotathon entries at least 35%. I'm serious. Look at your last one. But I'm still not going to engage you. Write a post like other people here do, or be ignored. It's not my problem that every sentence in a post is a quote in your eyes.

YOU LOSE. GOOD DAY SIR.

Please shut up if you have nothing intelligent to say. Wouldn't wanna get another warning for going too far, huh?
He got a warning from a moderator for flaming yours truly! ;)

it's not a deal, it's a request

what

ever

do

to engage

you

in this bullshit.

mean?

Either give me a proper reply or don't post.

what is wrong with what I post? I reply to everything you say, not cut out what I dont like and pick and choose what I do like ...it's an effective means of debate

You would find it annoying if I did it all the time, too.

no, I wish you would answer every single word I post ..sometimes I'm sad that you censor some of what I write ..those poor words never stood a chance

Here's a genuine tip: Stop calling me names. If you did this, you could shorten your quotathon entries at least 35%.

ya I do tend to do that dont I? nevertheless had you taken the time to sit and listen instead of accusing me of being a Nazi, or anti-semetic or a death cultist who sadistically enjoys the suffering and death of animals .. we might actually get somewhere ...but NOOOOOO you choose to take the angry kneejerkist approach ..well that doesnt work so well with me, cuz I'm stubborn and I'll take you to task on every single point you make ..I dont like fearmongering and frankly that's all you ever push: nonsensical fear mongering dreamed up by some half-wit who confuses blog writing with journalism

I'm serious. Look at your last one.

what? the dictionary thing? you didnt understand what I was saying, I suggested a dictionary might help ...what's wrong with that?

But I'm still not going to engage you.

you dont engage, I throw point after point at you, I provide a ton of evidence to back it all up and you either ignore it altogether or run with your tail between your legs, only to re-emerge when the smoke clears just to post the EXACT SAME THING

Write a post like other people here do, or be ignored.

omg you're threatening me with ignoring me? that's not a threat that's what you've been doing all along ..or at least the parts of my posts where I prove you wrong

It's not my problem that every sentence in a post is a quote in your eyes.

no, it's every point, not every sentence ..not my fault you babble and fill dozens of points into a single paragraph, often unrelated I might add

:dork::bonce::imu::D:hmph::(:angel:;):sniper::p:angry::p:frog::farmer::E:eek::upstare::eek::stare::dozey::smoking::frown::);:)sleep: :bounce::rolling::cheers::rolleyes::x:burp::flame::naughty::afro::monkee::devil::LOL::cool::cat::borg::|

^ there's a party a happen' and I'm invited

/me jumps in naked

:bounce:

Is it perverse to imagine you naked, Stern? Cuz I've been day dreamin' ... and I liek wut I see ... :thumbs:

Back