The possible future of Chicken Farms

JUL3 said:

Cut it out Jule you're making me hungry!

As for the "it doesn't have to be this way argument" I agree only that all the cruely in the food industry is unnecessary. However on the vegetarian utopia thing, sorry but not everyone can tolerate that kind of diet.

I highly suggest someone read my post in it's entirety. It may gratify and benefit you--in a very atypical way. Consider it an investment in yourself.

Remus, that is a fair and reasoned argument, and I don't disagree at all. Your stance is your stance bro.
I know it won't stick but my name is 'Julz' (as in 'Jules', I thought it was cool when I was 12 and it's stuck since then) not 'Jule'. I've explained this before and got called a retard, but; the idea is that lowercase Zs look kind of like 3s. And since I spell my name 'Julz' I could also write it 'JUL3' - which in turn is like July 3, which incidentally is my birthday. I thought it was kind of neat, but eh.

BHC, I edited my post after I read yours.

So, in a sentence, what did you derive from it besides the fact that I have no idea how to compose a rational, well researched argument?

Well, it made me feel quite helpless for any kind of change in my lifetime (but there's always hope), I'd suggest you know your shit about this stuff, and it's a shame that you, and I, and nearly everyone else succumbs to willing participation of this bullshit capitalist society.

That's one sentence. Also, your cousin sounds like a legend. Next time you see him tell him kudos from Australia.

Thanks for your thoughtful response, you're heading in the right direction for sure, but you could strike gold at any moment here. And hey, I'll forward that to Zeke, he's well traveled and would appreciate that. He's fascinated by the internet and wishes it was something he could do regularly.

Consider me Jigsaw (from the SAW franchise) for a moment. Solve my passage. Play the game. There's work involved but a reward beyond our fruitful conversation.

The superficiality of my post expresses gratitude, and my gratitude is given through superficiality. Would you like to play a game?

ed: To those who have solved the riddle, or believe they have, wait for JUL3 to finish his turn, await yours to reap the benefits of any experience I may share with you. Everything is a code.

Well your post sits on both sides of the fence. Like you said, your attitude fluctuates depending on day of the week and particular mood. I'm much the same, mind you I'm sure many, if not all, people are. So I gather your intention with that post was more to give light to both sides of the argument, i.e. where do we draw the line when animal rights start intruding on human rights? For this I don't really have an answer. In fact I'm kinda more confused about the issue than I was when I came in. But maybe that was your intention? I don't know dude.

I know it won't stick but my name is 'Julz' (as in 'Jules', I thought it was cool when I was 12 and it's stuck since then) not 'Jule'.
I've admittedly been reading your name as "Jule" but then I've only been here a year and 2 months(ish) - That's why I typed it as 'Jul3' in my post, just in case.

Now duly noted. /mildlyoff-topicpost

Well your post sits on both sides of the fence. Like you said, your attitude fluctuates depending on day of the week and particular mood. I'm much the same, mind you I'm sure many, if not all, people are. So I gather your intention with that post was more to give light to both sides of the argument, i.e. where do we draw the line when animal rights start intruding on human rights? For this I don't really have an answer. In fact I'm kinda more confused about the issue than I was when I came in. But maybe that was your intention? I don't know dude.

:) char

God yeah. But work. And school.

Sentence fragments. Peanut butter. About to quit and explore the worrrrld.

I'm the king of non-stop post-editing... and my brain lacks all sequence

<3

Woa woa woa. Hold up now. How the hell does a z look like a 3?

JUL3, my post had, at one point, small size font saying "if you read this entire post and post a thoughtful reply after having read this you'll receive a Steam game of your choosing." I've since spent all my money on plane tickets, but I love you.

Thought I owed you an explanation on that one.

JUL3, my post had, at one point, small size font saying "if you read this entire post and post a thoughtful reply after having read this you'll receive a Steam game of your choosing." I've since spent all my money on plane tickets, but I love you.

Thought I owed you an explanation on that one.

Haha that's all good dude. Hope you have an awesome time wherever you're headed. :)

That's the Japanese hiragana character for 'ro'

YiQuh.jpg

Did a search on google, and was surprised to see that all the images show lower case cursive z, that looks more or less like that. My god people are stupid, that's not cursive "z" damn it, not even close...

This is how i was taught too. Although I stopped using it when I was like 10 or 11, at high school they were like wtf are you doing

You guys are ridiculous. I'd rather eat chicken from this system than ones today where chickens are crammed together and stressed the hell out. Stress releases stress hormones over their entire life and effects their growth and taste. Nasty. I'd rather have either the matrix chickens or free range chickens than current factory farm chickens.

=

Back