The reason why Palestinians and Jews cannot get along.

J

John_82

Why Palestinians and Jews cannot get along? As it seems from the outside – it’s all about religion, money and control over the oil. As is known, Jews were transported to Israel in 40’a and consider the territory their traditional home land (even recorded in history), thinking that Israel is for Jews, whereas Palestinians believe the territory belongs to them and thus they can dominate Jews. So, until the latter doesn’t change their mind this clash of ideas will be the reason of continuous collision between the two nations. However, if Arabs will take away the territory, they will likely lose in economical, social and other aspects. (I read a similar thought at http://samsonblinded.org/blog/?p=96).

Yeah, that is basically the situation of the last several decades. You just thought this up now?

I have to agree with Mecha on this one, this isn't exactly news.

Yeah this is old news hey let's rag on the guy some more.

And it all started when a Palestinian called a Jew a "doodiehead".

It's got very little to do with religion right now. It's a rich group of people oppressing a poor group of people, becuase the Rich people get given big guns by other rich people so as the rich remain a strong power in the area.

It's got very little to do with religion right now. It's a rich group of people oppressing a poor group of people, becuase the Rich people get given big guns by other rich people so as the rich remain a strong power in the area.

I get the feeling you're going to argue that this problem is only caused by the jews?

with solaris everything is caused by the rich man and the poor are always oppressed

Yeah this is old news hey let's rag on the guy some more.

Mechagodzilla: You just thought this up now?

Me: This isn't exactly news

..........im sure he'll be scared forever after that pounding we just handed him.

Let's kill the philantropists!

Damn them and their handouts, get ready to die Bill Gates and Richard Branson!

Mechagodzilla: You just thought this up now?

Me: This isn't exactly news

..........im sure he'll be scared forever after that pounding we just handed him.

Or maybe he'll come back for a little more pounding...err....

Can't they just split the land and get along, lol

Sure .. if I invade your house, would you just split it in half with me so that both of our families can get along? I promise if you just give me the half I won't ask you for more.
Watdcha say? :bounce:

i think theres places where muslims and jews get along in israel.

I think jews were getting along with muslims in the Arab world before the formation of israel.
Yea, they weren't the best of friends (who is), but they got along just fine for a couple thousand years before the formation of Israel.

Sure .. if I invade your house, would you just split it in half with me so that both of our families can get along? I promise if you just give me the half I won't ask you for more.
Watdcha say?

No. It happened more like this.

I helped you buy a home. You lived in it. I shared it with you. Eventually, you thought my loud music and flammboyant behavior was cramping your style (differences in Judaic and Palestinian Socio/Religious Culture, 1,000 B.C to present A.D.), so you tried to mass exodus me through threats of racial genocide and oppression (Mass Exodus of Jews in Middle Eastern territories, 1880). You did. In retalliation, I stole all your boxers and shat in your coffee mix. (Haganah uprising) This morning you got up and attacked my bedroom, killing all the pets I had inside. (1920-1940 Palestinian/Jew Race Riots, Palestinian massacres of Jewish families) In further retalliation, I put a magnet on your 5000$ computer and scratched your car. (Haganah massacres of Palestinian Youth, 1927-1932) Also, while you were out, I rebelled and took over your room. (War of Israeli Indepedence, 1947-1948) I also took the liberty of throwing your belongings out into the garage. (modern territories of Palestine)

You said; Fine! I said; Fine! (Arab-Israeli Cease Fire/Occupation Resolutions)Then you went and got the neighbors involved and broke my bedroom windows out. (1953 occupation of Sinai Penninsula) I said screw you and cut you off from the refridgerator. (British and French occupation of Sinai after Israel drove Egyptians off territory) Then you and the neighbors agreed to wait outside my bedroom and beat me down with bats as soon as I came out. (Calls for war, pre-empting the 1967 Six Day War) I disagreed, and in a suprise rush, I lept out my broken bedroom window, came crashing through the other side of the house, and beat all of your asses. (Sixth day of 1967 six-day war) You went home, pride crushed. Then "someone" snuck his best friends from college into my home to steal my socks and overstuff my toilet with my own toilet paper protesting the fact I put you in the garage. (Entry of Egyptian and Jordanian Fedayeen, activation of PLO movement) While I was away kicking your buddies asses, (rescued hostages and attempt on Yasser Arafats life) you decided to indoctrinate the stuff animals I threw out into the garage with you with Shadid and Martyrdom (1st and 2nd Infitadas). For the last couple of years, we've had back and foureth skirmishes all revolving around my bedroom door or the garage to kitchen door. Just recently, I occupied your garage and smashed out the lights because you punched me twice. (Israels occupation of Gaza over captured POWs) I also stormed over to the neighbors place to kick they're teeth in for not telling me they were going to borrow my XBox 360. (Samething) I let them have the damn thing, but broke everything in their house so they could'nt feasibly enjoy it. (Economic and Military sanctions and destruction of Lebanese effort) They were proud about of what they did. So where you. So here I'am sitting with my arms folded over my chest, pondering in absolute dissapointment why I even bothered letting you stay so much as in Garage.

Summary of Israels history with the middle east.

No. It happened more like this.

I helped you buy a home. You lived in it. I shared it with you. Eventually, you thought my loud music and flammboyant behavior was cramping your style (differences in Judaic and Palestinian Socio/Religious Culture, 1,000 B.C to present A.D.), so you tried to mass exodus me through threats of racial genocide and oppression (Mass Exodus of Jews in Middle Eastern territories, 1880). You did. In retalliation, I stole all your boxers and shat in your coffee mix. (Haganah uprising) This morning you got up and attacked my bedroom, killing all the pets I had inside. (1920-1940 Palestinian/Jew Race Riots, Palestinian massacres of Jewish families) In further retalliation, I put a magnet on your 5000$ computer and scratched your car. (Haganah massacres of Palestinian Youth, 1927-1932) Also, while you were out, I rebelled and took over your room. (War of Israeli Indepedence, 1947-1948) I also took the liberty of throwing your belongings out into the garage. (modern territories of Palestine)

You said; Fine! I said; Fine! (Arab-Israeli Cease Fire/Occupation Resolutions)Then you went and got the neighbors involved and broke my bedroom windows out. (1953 occupation of Sinai Penninsula) I said screw you and cut you off from the refridgerator. (British and French occupation of Sinai after Israel drove Egyptians off territory) Then you and the neighbors agreed to wait outside my bedroom and beat me down with bats as soon as I came out. (Calls for war, pre-empting the 1967 Six Day War) I disagreed, and in a suprise rush, I lept out my broken bedroom window, came crashing through the other side of the house, and beat all of your asses. (Sixth day of 1967 six-day war) You went home, pride crushed. Then "someone" snuck his best friends from college into my home to steal my socks and overstuff my toilet with my own toilet paper protesting the fact I put you in the garage. (Entry of Egyptian and Jordanian Fedayeen, activation of PLO movement) While I was away kicking your buddies asses, (rescued hostages and attempt on Yasser Arafats life) you decided to indoctrinate the stuff animals I threw out into the garage with you with Shadid and Martyrdom (1st and 2nd Infitadas). For the last couple of years, we've had back and foureth skirmishes all revolving around my bedroom door or the garage to kitchen door. Just recently, I occupied your garage and smashed out the lights because you punched me twice. (Israels occupation of Gaza over captured POWs) I also stormed over to the neighbors place to kick they're teeth in for not telling me they were going to borrow my XBox 360. (Samething) I let them have the damn thing, but broke everything in their house so they could'nt feasibly enjoy it. (Economic and Military sanctions and destruction of Lebanese effort) They were proud about of what they did. So where you. So here I'am sitting with my arms folded over my chest, pondering in absolute dissapointment why I even bothered letting you stay so much as in Garage.

Summary of Israels history with the middle east.

Nice analogy, but it think you forgot to work in the bombings and acts of terrorism against British military and civilian targets. Some of which (such as the King David Hotel Bombing, which killed 91 people, mostly civilians) are actually celebrated in Israel today.

Because at the time, the Arab Legion was under the leadership of the British Military. The same Arab Legion who had commited various atrocities against both they're own people and Israelis alike before the King David Hotel Bombings.

Why Palestinians and Jews cannot get along? As it seems from the outside – it’s all about religion, money and control over the oil. As is known, Jews were transported to Israel in 40’a and consider the territory their traditional home land (even recorded in history), thinking that Israel is for Jews, whereas Palestinians believe the territory belongs to them and thus they can dominate Jews. So, until the latter doesn’t change their mind this clash of ideas will be the reason of continuous collision between the two nations. However, if Arabs will take away the territory, they will likely lose in economical, social and other aspects. (I read a similar thought at http://samsonblinded.org/blog/?p=96).

The Jews actually lived there for a couple thousand years. They started coming back during the Zionist efforts led by Theodor Hertzl in the 1880s. Anyway, the only way for peace is, in my opinion, to let the Palestinians grow up. They're not fighting for "their land". As they themselves royally proved after the Gaza-pullout, it's about destroying that of others. In said case, the evil Zionist greenhouses which were scheduled to be handed over to the PA were looted and destroyed all under the supervision of the Palestinian Security (Ha-ha) Forces. You can't have peace if your neighbor doesn't want it. I mean seriously, Yasser Arafat and Mahmoud Abbas... All you can have in those cases is a hudna - A temporary truce designed for both armies to rearm.

By the way - The Arabs(Who incidentally are the modern-day Palestinians) who came along with the Jews to Israel because of what the region was becoming thanks to the Zionist efforts were NOT living peacefully with the Jews. That's not true.

In order to understand completely why the Arabs hated, and still hate Israel, you have to watch some of the stuff their kids see. Sharon drinking the blood of Arabs, Jews killing Christians to use their blood to make Matza... Ugh, I can imagine Hitler when watching all the crap they send today and going "Wow. Why didn't I think of that?"

The reason that 'Palestinanes cant grow up' and make peace with isreal is because isreal consistent is driving the palestinian people out of their homes and into poverty, so that as the isreali defence forces pull out of gaza, fresh isreali citizens are moving into luxurious apartment complexes with sprinklers to water their lawn while the palestinians dont have clean drinking water.

Why don't I refer you to the book of the Jewish author Noam Chomsky. He wrote a book called failed states, and devoted a chapter breifly outling Isreali's continued efforts to bar any kind of progress to peace with the palestinians.

The Palestinian Government (Ha-Ha) is responsible for water. Israel has nothing to do with it. And Israel isn't driving anyone out. That's just stupid. The reason the Palestinians are living in poverty is because of their corrupt government, no-one else. Their government (Ha-Ha) has recieved so frickin' much money and support. And Arafat's legacy shows exactly what happens to that money. And it'll be over my dead body that I'll read something promoted by the antiSemitic madman Hugo Chavez. That it isn't over yours is your own business.

But I can put it into a bigger perspective here - The reason the Palestinians can't leave the Jews alone is because, according to the Koran, Jews are the brothers of monkeys and pigs, and incur Allah's wrath, like Christians. Or maybe that title is specifically reserved for the Christians.

Golda Meir once said - We will have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.

The Palestinian Government (Ha-Ha) is responsible for water. Israel has nothing to do with it. And Israel isn't driving anyone out. That's just stupid. The reason the Palestinians are living in poverty is because of their corrupt government, no-one else. Their government (Ha-Ha) has recieved so frickin' much money and support. And Arafat's legacy shows exactly what happens to that money. And it'll be over my dead body that I'll read something promoted by the antiSemitic madman Hugo Chavez. That it isn't over yours is your own business.

you're an idiot ..seriously why do you even open your mouth if you're going to spew nonsense? oohh chavez is anti semite ..I am absolutely sick of the criminally idiotic using that as an excuse ...... "Israel bombs palestianian school children ..they were clearly anti-semites" .... "israel failed to qualify for the world cup ..the judges are clearly anti-semetic" ..I prefer morroccan olives to israeli ..clearly I'm anti semetic

But I can put it into a bigger perspective here - The reason the Palestinians can't leave the Jews alone is because, according to the Koran, Jews are the brothers of monkeys and pigs, and incur Allah's wrath, like Christians. Or maybe that title is specifically reserved for the Christians.

you truely are an idiot ..this is why the palestinians "cant leave isreal alone"

http://www.thepeoplesvoice.org/cgi-bin/blogs/media/landloss.gif

Golda Meir once said - We will have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.

yes because the israelis are the good guys ..they'd never stoop to terrorism

you truely are an idiot ..this is why the palestinians "cant leave isreal alone"

Are'nt we also forgetting that big middle eastern political hitch like the Crusades, that seemingly although a thousand years of age permiates most fundementalists of Islam to motivate themselves into commiting crimes against citizens of the west?

Are we also to ignore or rule out the fact fundementalists for years have been editing and tweaking the text of the Quran, and forging their own versions half raising a youth into adultship believing Jihad and War is their only path to "salvation?"

They're are more reasons than just what was then, CptStern. Last I checked, it was the Arab Imams who were afraid, not the Palestinian people, of the Jewish Community and its numbers. Most of whom believed if Jews came to power it might upsurp their control; the riots and massacres against both parties were instigated by religious clerics and leaders, primarly and first however, by those in Iraq and Iran who drove most of the future Israelites into a mass exodus for Palestine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_exodus_from_Arab_lands

The Jewish exodus from Arab lands refers to the 20th century emigration of Jews, primarily of Sephardi and Mizrahi background, from majority Arab lands. Typically, this emigration followed discrimination, harassment, persecution, and financial confiscation on the part of the majority population and/or government agencies. Approximately two-thirds of affected Jews emigrated to the modern State of Israel; other common refuge destinations included the United States, Canada and France. Disruption overall was significant: the ancestors of many Jews had resided within Arab lands for centuries before the advent and spread of Islam in the seventh century CE. The ancestors of others had immigrated in later centuries.

You post articles from Democratic Underground and you dare to call me an idiot, Stern?

By the way, a piece of advice: When you find yourself not agreeing with something someone said, calling them an idiot makes you look stupid. Arguments, not insults. And please... stop... writing like this... It makes you look... like you don't know how to... properly punctuate your sentences.

Moreover, you link to a site that posts articles like "Who Did 9/11: OBL, Bush Or Mossad?". If anyone's an idiot here, well, do the math.

Double by the way - You really didn't know Chavez was antiSemitic, did you? I think that's something leftists like to overlook.

You post articles from Democratic Underground and you dare to call me an idiot, Stern?

on top of being an idiot you also have reading comprehension problems ..point out where I post articles from democratic underground ..I've used everything from foxnews to declassified US reports/memos etc ..I'm not exclusive to any one source ...but nice attempt at sidestepping everything I brought up in my post

By the way, a piece of advice: When you find yourself not agreeing with something someone said, calling them an idiot makes you look stupid. Arguments, not insults. And please... stop... writing like this... It makes you look... like you don't know how to... properly punctuate your sentences.

yes because forums are meant for formal writing ....and again way to focus on a single word and ignore the bulk of the statements I made in my post ..... god forbid you actually take the time to answer direct questions ...that'd be way too much trouble ......btw: ...................................

Moreover, you link to a site that posts articles like "Who Did 9/11: OBL, Bush Or Mossad?". If anyone's an idiot here, well, do the math.

yes because any stupid idiot can jump to the conclusion that they've changed MAPS in order to suit their agenda ..hell even changing borders/demarcation lines/facts to suit your agenda is acceptable right? it's a freakin map ..what's contained in the actual website hosting the map is meaningless ..it does nothing to discredit the map ..unless you'd like to take a stab and prove it's a fake map instead of idiotically dismissing something just because you dont agree with where it's physically residing ..address the issues or stfu dont waste my time by bringing up idiotic points that have next to nothing to do with the topic at hand

Double by the way - You really didn't know Chavez was antiSemitic, did you? I think that's something leftists like to overlook.

yes well the stupid idiots of the world tend to believe whatever they're spoonfed ..there's far more to politics than "lefties and righties" ..but you wouldnt know that reading your barely comprehensible posts. Oh and the burden is now up to you to prove chavez is anti-semetic ..beware though, I'm fluent in spanish so I'll be able to read what chavez actually said rather than whatever idiotic rag you choose to use as your source

Are we also to ignore or rule out the fact fundementalists for years have been editing and tweaking the text of the Quran, and forging their own versions half raising a youth into adultship believing Jihad and War is their only path to "salvation?"

Ahahaha, 'editing and tweaking' the Quran, as you'll find, is extremely difficult, because it is structured in such a way that the slightest change will disrupt the continuity and rythm with which it is written. Unlike the thousands of versions of bibles that have been editied and rewritten, the Quran has barely changed over the years, that is why it is seen to be so backward by so many people. If your going rule out "Facts" as you said, I think you should be focusing on how influential islamic figuers have been interpreting the Quran as a tool for revenge against the people of Isreal instead of making up bullshit about how the Quran is edited and tweaked.

Back