The Tennis..

Shift

Space Core
Reaction score
Anyone else watching Wimbledon? Im a huge fan of tennis and being half scottish Im glad Murrey is representing Britain, unlike that copout Henman.

What really pisses me off thought is the fact that so many people, pretty much everyone of them English, slate Andy Murrey, JUST because he said he wasnt supporting the England football team at the last World Cup, (but to be honest, its really because they cant stand the fact that a scottishman is only decent player within the British tennis ranks) in which they played shamefully bad anyway. It was a blatant joke, but the tabloids ate it up like the twats they are.

He is a great talent and is doing good for the UK in tennis, he most definately wont win Wimbledon with the likes of Nadal and Federer in it, but I can see him doing a hell of a lot better than Henman ever did in the future.

Just sick and tired of the amount of racist ****s in this country.

Tennis lol

I only ever watched Wimbledon for the hot female players tbh.

Is Federa still playing? Is he going to win again?

I'd like to get behind Sharapova...

...in more ways than one

What I don't understand is, with England's crappy weather record, why haven't they invested in a goddamn roof for Centre Court. :|

And Federer's not playing at his best, so I wouldn't bet the farm on it.

Yeh Nadal is relentless at the moment, but dont write Murrey off just yet.

Federer looks soooo good! He is the destroyer on grass. The best player I've ever seen at Wimbledon, & I remember the Big John Mac. Nadal is spanking Murray atm, he's looking very good. I think they're on a collision course for the final (I think they're in different sides of the draw!). I still think Federer will win it. I really loved the US Open this year, I didn't see much of the other majors.

Meh, I want British winners!! Im turning over to the Darts!

Ha, tennis. My lead guitarist is a tennis instructor. HA.

Damn poor Murray, but expected, Nadal plays extraordinary tennis, still not as good as Federer though.

Is anyone watching this final? Its ****ing epic.

What a final it's was awesome. Just when you think Federer is down, he bounces straight back. Poor Nadal came so close to winning. Tomorrow we will know.

What a final it's was awesome. Just when you think Federer is down, he bounces straight back. Poor Nadal came so close to winning. Tomorrow we will know.

Nadal won....

And yeh, I was glued to the final, ****ing awsome, I could not believe some of the shots being pulled off.

He was 2 sets ahead, and was at championship point. So all he needed was one point to win the final. Twice that happened, but Federer stopped him. But we won't know who wins till tomorrow, as it was stopped due to rain.

I want to see the final that PimpinPenguin watched.

Aww, shit. I watched it till 8 then got told it would carry on tomorrow. Dammit, well i feel like a prat now. All that and i missed the end.

:p

Gutted you missed out mate, it was absolutley fantastic.. nail-biting stuff til the very end!

This is the first time I've watched a tennis match for more than 20 minutes. I don't watch tennis at all, but once I started watching this one, I just couldn't stop.

I began watching just as the second set was underway, and kept watching just to see if Federer could make the comeback. That final set was one of the most tense moments I've had watching a sporting event all year. Amazing stuff!

I may just have to tune into tennis finals more often.

Back