The time has come..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamrock

Companion Cube
Reaction score
....for me to get a new avatar. Toaster Strudel... Toaster taco.... wtf.... uhhhhh. Toaster-Tits made this for me, and well, I need a new one.

Someone help discover a new avatar for me.

If my face is involved, it's a giant plus.

shami.jpg

....for me to get a new avatar. Toaster Strudel... Toaster taco.... wtf.... uhhhhh. Toaster-Tits made this for me, and well, I need a new one.

Someone help discover a new avatar for me.

If my face is involved, it's a giant plus.
Your current one was awesome when it was animating. I wish mine was working ... I put a bunch of time into it just for Christmas this year :(
But yeah. I don't like change.

Thanks mutoid. :( I don't like change either. I wish it still worked. :l

You're avatar will never work! Wha-hahaha.
The Animated Ones have spoken.

As long as it has your beautiful face.

Any avatar you upload now will not animate. It's been like this since some time late last year.

But Shamrock has had that avatar since well before then, so how come his broke?

Animated avatars became un-animated when the site switched to VT. There was a time after that, and before late last year, where you could upload a working animated avatar.

I'm going to burn this site to the ground. You hear that, Pi and Chris! Down. To. The. Ground.

Make my avatar work, or there will be hell fire raining down on the rest of your lives!

:devil:

Also, Veggies thanks for the explanation. It doesn't SOLVE ANYTHING THOUGH.

DEATH TO THE SITE.

WILLEH WILL HELP ME.

You'll see...

I don't see anything wrong with the site, Pi and Chris have done wonderful jobs.

Pi isn't even a factor anymore. The three whoever guys are the face of this site now.

I don't see anything wrong with the site, Pi and Chris have done wonderful jobs.
There's nothing wrong except my avatar is motionless! :devil:
Pi isn't even a factor anymore. The three whoever guys are the face of this site now.
WHAT.

Those jerks. I'll kill all of them! ALL OF YOU!

I'll be prepping a bomb later today... Get ready every member of this site! :mad:

I was going to go in the Fear Factor direction because Pi is a big scary muscle man.

Yeah so since this seems to be the place where you tell the whole forum that you're about to or have changed your avatar I guess I should say I just changed my avatar. **** the cookie monster

DUDE WE HAVE A MISC THREAD THIS ONE IS ABOUT SHAMROCK KEEPING HIS AVATAR GOD SATY ON TOPUC

DUDE WE HAVE A MISC THREAD THIS ONE IS ABOUT SHAMROCK KEEPING HIS AVATAR GOD SATY ON TOPUC
OH SHIT. I totally forgot I was in this thread. I thought I was in the other thread. I blame Shem, he confused me.

Wait, who's Shamrock? :trollface:

What I mean to say is that I'd rather have an avatar that conveys surreality than one that simply cries for attention.

Oh I posted about it in Miscellaneous, it's an ear underwater. From Pink Floyd's album Meddle.

Oh I posted about it in Miscellaneous, it's an ear underwater. From Pink Floyd's album Meddle.
I thought i recognised the image. I always thought it was a blurry sheep.

I'm going to kill everyone in this thread that isn't posting about my avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back