The War on Dogs continues in Prince George's County

CptStern

suckmonkey
Reaction score
Family outraged after officer shoots dog

Family members claim they called police for help Wednesday morning, but when officers arrived, they were treated like criminals and an officer shot and killed their family dog.

Dog owner Sterling Barlow said about Mercedes, "Cold blood... Shot in the head for no reason."

this is not the only police-dog shooting incident

2 years ago: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/07/30/AR2008073003299.html

a month ago: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/mar...y-shoots-dog-while-serving-court-order-080610

The problem started when owner Sterling Barlow's brother pulled into the family driveway after work early Wednesday morning. The family claims two men immediately approached, armed with a gun and demanding his car. The brother managed to fight them off, ran into the house and came back out firing his gun.

sounds like the wild west

After a shootout with the alleged robbers, the two brothers called police. When police arrived, Barlow says things got out of hand with the officers and his innocent dog paid the tragic price.

Barlow said, "One grabs me in the head lock and starts punching me in the face."

While being wrestled to the ground by five different cops, Barlow and witnesses in the neighborhood tell us a female Prince George's County officer shot the dog in the head.

Neighbor Barbara Wells said, "The dog did not attack anyone. He never approached anyone. Even as the officers grabbed Sterling the dog didn't do anything."

http://www.tbd.com/articles/2010/09/family-outraged-after-officer-shoots-dog-13692.html

Must've been a slow day at work I presume Mr. Stern?

shut up. I'm genuinely interested in police who kill dogs or dogs who kill police or dog owners who kill police who then kill dog owners

sounds like the wild west

what you do want him to do? stand there waiting to be shoot at?

if you saw a police man shooting a person who is shooting back will scream him "hey dont act like this is the wild west"

reading fail

The family claims two men immediately approached, armed with a gun and demanding his car. The brother managed to fight them off, ran into the house and came back out firing his gun.

the bad guys (hombres whit the guns) were shooting at the good guy (hombre whit the dog) not el policemano

reading fail

the bad guys (hombres whit the guns) were shooting at the good guy (hombre whit the dog) not el policemano

and them he picked a gun and asnwered back,or what? the best choice was to be get shot at?
and you go "omg is like the wild west,this is the future you want for your childrens?" like if is such a bad thing

and them he picked a gun and asnwered back,or what? the best choice was to be get shot at?
and you go "omg is like the wild west,this is the future you want for your childrens?" like if is such a bad thing

sigh ....it's like we're having two completely different conversations

the shootout was like the wild west. what future? I want my childrens to have a shootout? de que ostias hablas?

Must've been a slow day at work I presume Mr. Stern?

strnc.jpg

sigh ....it's like we're having two completely different conversations

the shootout was like the wild west. what future? I want my childrens to have a shootout? de que ostias hablas?

well how do you think a shootout is?

you allways make fun about the gun totting people saying how they have guns to defence themselfs and posting a study that says that death by gunshot are mostly caused by people known to the victim

now someone used a gun for that and you go all like that

you where just putting some antigun thing there to comply your "lol rednecks" tipical posts

next you will say some guy in texas said a racist thing

shut up. I'm genuinely interested in police who kill dogs or dogs who kill police or dog owners who kill police who then kill dog owners

What about police dogs who kill dog owners?

The guy fought off 2 armed gun men with his bare hands? Is it just me or does something seem fishy about that?

Prince George's County is the not greatest place to live in, I live right next door in Montgomery County. They are all sort of problems in PG, from their police & fire departments to their crappy hospitals. Everything about the county hasn't been too good... though after elections they're slowly getting better. These sorts of police incidents seem to happen a lot in PG

Back