Third and Final Novint Falcon Giveaway!

Pi probably jumped off the edge from the start.

I am hoping the falcons awesomeness helped compensate for the bots

1551 is my guess :)

Not enough seconds.

Just TRY and tell me I'm not right. It is not possible.

How long in seconds did I last before dying?

For the sake of clarity, this is the time between me starting the demo recording at the start of playing, and stopping it when I died. The time for each demo, as listed in the console, added together is the figure we're using here.
I'm not sure if I quite understand this; wouldn't this be your total play time? I must be misunderstanding this since many people are guessing near 500 seconds, and there's no way the entire Blood Harvest campaign was completed in about 8 minutes on expert.

937 seconds. I didn't read the entire thread, so if it is a duplicate, then subtract one until there is a free number.

It's the time up until he died, not until he completed the campaign.
Yeah, I assumed that it probably was just that, but the second sentence in the clarification confused me: "The time for each demo, as listed in the console, added together is the figure we're using here".

Anyway, I'll go with 200 seconds.

Yeah, I assumed that it probably was just that, but the second sentence in the clarification confused me: "The time for each demo, as listed in the console, added together is the figure we're using here".

Anyway, I'll go with 200 seconds.

It's because it records a demo for each map. If I completed more than one map, there'd be more than one demo.

Back