This guy at my school...

That guy makes this pop into my mind
attention_whore.jpg

Ravioli said:
...is totaly awesome! Now i dont mean like that you idiot, im just saying hes a cool guy. He came to my school a few months ago and hes so funny.

He is a very very tall man, pumped with muscles like Arnold Swartcheneger (hope i spelled that right), he listens to Metallica and has this big fat iron chain around his neck.

Even though he look like a tuff criminal guy...he is very respectful, he often wear pink clothes, and when something looks good or someone did something great, he says "god your so sexy" even though it can be a guy...sometimes he even say "i love you" and hugs you :D

So anyway, the thing that triggerd me to post this was that today, he was just awesome...again.

In Language Art, we are talking about the Ancient Greek and Oddysseus etc, which he think is booring crap. So the teacher say a word in greek and all of the sudden Tom (not his real name, just using an Alias) says out loud "Is that greek for GAY?"

:DHAHAHHA, that totaly made me fall of my chair laughing, with the teachers stunned face!!! PRICELESS!!!!
Then we talked about a TerraNova test we are taking, and he said out loud "This test is ****ING GAY, WHY DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS SHIT, i dont get it, its ****ing retarded!" so that the teacher could hear :D OMFG

In Algerbra class, the teacher was pretty upset with him (dunno why) so he said "well...Tom...why dont you go up to the board and do this problem for me?"

Well...Tom went up there, no one thought he would make it...but 10 seconds later he had filled half or the Whiteboard with equations and calculations....gave the pen back to the teacher which looked at him with a stunned face....TOTALY PWNED!!!!! :D

This guy is absolutely awesome...he is so big and strong so no one dares to question him, his girlfriend is one of the uglier ones in the school...but he doesnt give a shit, he respects her, she has her locker next to mine so they always make out beside me lol.

Also, in engineer class where we right now model technical models of car engines, he sits infront of the monitor, constantly saying "OHH YES..>OH GOD THATS HOT...thats so sexy, THAT TURNS ME ON!!!" :DHAHHAHA

I dunno why im telling you guys this...but i just have to...this "Tom" is a very special person, never seen someone like him before. He respects everyone, he never puts someone down, he always protect everyone...hes great!

Do you know any guy like this?

Btw, when we talked about Shakesphear, he also said out loud that he was gay(shakesphere), to the teacher! And that Romeo just want to **** Juliet because shes so hot! Omfg..:D

how FABULOUS

Sounds like he's high or something.

Saying "I love you" and acting on impulse all the time.

vegeta897 said:
Sounds like he's high or something.

Saying "I love you" and acting on impulse all the time.

Know what the funnisest thing ever is?
You look your friend in the eyes and say "(friends name here), I love you...." its hard not to laugh...

Jack_Karverboy said:
Know what the funnisest thing ever is?
You look your friend in the eyes and say "(friends name here), I love you...." its hard not to laugh...
Yes "funny", that's the word. "Funny".

Ravioli said:
...is totaly awesome! Now i dont mean like that you idiot, im just saying hes a cool guy. He came to my school a few months ago and hes so funny.

He is a very very tall man, pumped with muscles like Arnold Swartcheneger (hope i spelled that right), he listens to Metallica and has this big fat iron chain around his neck.

Even though he look like a tuff criminal guy...he is very respectful, he often wear pink clothes, and when something looks good or someone did something great, he says "god your so sexy" even though it can be a guy...sometimes he even say "i love you" and hugs you :D

So anyway, the thing that triggerd me to post this was that today, he was just awesome...again.

In Language Art, we are talking about the Ancient Greek and Oddysseus etc, which he think is booring crap. So the teacher say a word in greek and all of the sudden Tom (not his real name, just using an Alias) says out loud "Is that greek for GAY?"

:DHAHAHHA, that totaly made me fall of my chair laughing, with the teachers stunned face!!! PRICELESS!!!!
Then we talked about a TerraNova test we are taking, and he said out loud "This test is ****ING GAY, WHY DO WE HAVE TO DO THIS SHIT, i dont get it, its ****ing retarded!" so that the teacher could hear :D OMFG

In Algerbra class, the teacher was pretty upset with him (dunno why) so he said "well...Tom...why dont you go up to the board and do this problem for me?"

Well...Tom went up there, no one thought he would make it...but 10 seconds later he had filled half or the Whiteboard with equations and calculations....gave the pen back to the teacher which looked at him with a stunned face....TOTALY PWNED!!!!! :D

This guy is absolutely awesome...he is so big and strong so no one dares to question him, his girlfriend is one of the uglier ones in the school...but he doesnt give a shit, he respects her, she has her locker next to mine so they always make out beside me lol.

Also, in engineer class where we right now model technical models of car engines, he sits infront of the monitor, constantly saying "OHH YES..>OH GOD THATS HOT...thats so sexy, THAT TURNS ME ON!!!" :DHAHHAHA

I dunno why im telling you guys this...but i just have to...this "Tom" is a very special person, never seen someone like him before. He respects everyone, he never puts someone down, he always protect everyone...hes great!

Btw, when we talked about Shakesphear, he also said out loud that he was gay(shakesphere), to the teacher! And that Romeo just want to **** Juliet because shes so hot! Omfg..:D

So when are you coming out of the closet?

Lets play a game! :rolling:
This thread is C_____. That guy is obviously G___ ( judging the way R_____ admires him,he might just be as well),and an A________ W_______. Yes this post is a useless F_____ :flame: . But atleast I made a game for everyone to play. :thumbs:

Iff you guess everything right I'll send you a whole bunch of old computer parts and you get a COOKIE!

Oh highschool, how I miss thee so...

...oh wait, no I don't.

Codcommando said:
This thread is C_amel____. That guy is obviously G_rumpy__ ( judging the way R_asputin____ admires him,he might just be as well),and an A__nus______ W__and_____. Yes this post is a useless F_rog____ :flame: . But atleast I made a game for everyone to play. :thumbs:

Iff you guess everything right I'll send you a whole bunch of old computer parts and you get a COOKIE!

Answered ^

Ravioli and Tom be sticking together like zippers on a Micheal Jackson beat it jacket.

At least the cat is yet to take possession of the keys. :O

Codcommando said:
This thread is C_GAYAGAY__. That guy is obviously G__GAYGAYGAY_ ( judging the way R__hilly billy___ admires him,he might just be as well),and an A_sswipe Gayass_____my__ W_incky dinky linky______. Yes this post is a useless F_ucking gay____ :flame: . But atleast I made a game for everyone to play. :thumbs:

I'm sure Ravioli will find this funny:dozey:

CptStern said:
sounds like someone has a man-crush on his friend ...not that there's anything wrong with that :E

HAHAH! I was going to say that very thing! Except i came COMPLETELY late to this thread. :LOL:

The way he was lavishing praise on this guy is just... hilarious.

EDIT: Okay... I read through this whole thread.

HILARIOUS!

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

These are the kids that just piss me off cuz they try to be the shit and then pull this good bullshit off just to get attention but they just make me mad.

Man, if he say this thread, he will think that YOU are gay.

LOL.
You guys should gay bash sometime.

Who would waste time talking about a guy from their school? lame.

Hahaha this is the gayest thread I have seen all day. I mean that in the literal way too, not the 'crappy thread' way. Even if you didn't intend it it sounds that way and everyone knows it.

RakuraiTenjin said:
Hahaha this is the gayest thread I have seen all day.
Just out of interest, who else was in the running? :D

Ravioli said:

Sound's like an asshole.

I dunno. I don't "LOL" reading that but, meh, ... what I do know is you all need to grow up. Just because you think a man is funny, good looking, a really good friend, someone you can share thoughts with doesn't make you ****ing gay. It doesn't. Unless this is a joke, wait until you actually have a friend like that until you "gay bash."

Qonfused said:
I dunno. I don't "LOL" reading that but, meh, ... what I do know is you all need to grow up. Just because you think a man is funny, good looking, a really good friend, someone you can share thoughts with doesn't make you ****ing gay. It doesn't. Unless this is a joke, wait until you actually have a friend like that until you "gay bash."

Was that homo for gay? LOL!

*forum breaks out in laughter*
:|

Qonfused said:

I was laughing at the very trivial nature of the things he was praising this guy for... and the way he was praising them. I dunno, it sounded like the praise of a lover more than a friend.

Thats the way I read it, and it sounded funny. I can't change that fact.

Qonfused said:
I understand what this guy means. I've had a few male friends whom I've looked up. My taste in funny is quite a bit different however, but whatever.

That said, the phrasing of Ravioli more than invites such comments. Making a post about how awesome a male friend is pretty much automatically attracts a few gay comments. However, the post is rather extreme, and every example Ravioli uses for a joke involves the word gay. These jokes should be exprected. Besides, a real sign of immaturity is the inability to take a joke. If Ravioli did anything right, it's in how gracefully he took rather harsh comments.

:borg:

satch919 said:
Maybe you should invite him and a couple of your friends for an all-day circle jerk.

Sounds like the guy is an attention whore.

:|
QFT.

Sounds like I would hate this guy. Seems like the prick that just yells out in the middle of class for no reason and gets shitty grades which causes him to fail at life. I have millions of those at my school, and they suck. One in particular is annoying as hell.

It sounds like Ravioli is just the fat kid who sits in the corner and admires his "friend".

Have you even talked to him... ever? Does he know you exist?

Shamrock said:
QFT.

Sounds like I would hate this guy. Seems like the prick that just yells out in the middle of class for no reason and gets shitty grades which causes him to fail at life. I have millions of those at my school, and they suck. One in particular is annoying as hell.

I agree. The kid sounds like the epitome of prick.

Shamrock said:
QFT.

I'm one of those quiet shy guys who doesn't yell out in the middle of class, and who got shitty grades which caused me to fail at life.

Raziaar said:
I'm one of those quiet shy guys who doesn't yell out in the middle of class, and who got shitty grades which caused me to fail at life.

Self-ownt?

Raziaar said:

I blame the media.

Back