This is Comrade, Signing Off

Bye Badger. Sorry to see you go. ;(

Good luck in... life and stuff.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You where the moderator, Badger! The moderator that kept everything stable, the moderator that gave us advice, the moderator that told about his quirky nightlife...

Halflife2.net will never be the same without you. ;(

for life

****ing hell, it's just the youngies, the crazies and the newbies left now :(
Oh, and stern.

Solaris said:
Oh, and stern.
So from now on we can say, watching at postcounts, that there are two groups at HL2.net.

Firstly, we have Stern, and the other group contains everybody else.

"Leaving" a forum has always seemed rather silly to me. If you can't post as often just posted as often or at all, making these overblown goodbye posts is just completely over the top.

CrazyHarij said:
what the **** dude? that's it i'm leaving too. see ya guys.

Well fcuk this popscicle stand then then.

G'bye everybody. You can all eat a dick!

My dick.

I guess im youngies, or possibly newbies. Or maybe crazie newbies?

Samon said:
How am I a youngy? Mean, yeah, but youngy? Pfffft. :p
Well your not young like that 13year old kid.

The oldies were the 19+ people, they've seemed to left.

Solaris said:
Oh, and stern.

Hey! are you calling me a "crazie"

I'm 17 and I'm rapidly becoming one of the few 2003 members that still posts daily.

Ennui said:
I'm 17 and I'm rapidly becoming one of the few 2003 members that still posts daily.

Well this board does see a relatively high throughput, you generally find the only forums that keep their original members are diehard small communities that follow a troubled franchise, and who are very mean to newbies. Namely No Mutants Allowed.

Ennui said:
The day you leave, I'll definitely reconsider myself on these forums, and probably leave too. I know you've said you are never going to leave, and that's what I am hoping for myself too.

Why leave? Honestly, soon Ep. 1 will be here and new intressting discussions will begin, if you tired of posting just take a break or don't post as often.

vegeta897 said:
The day you leave, I'll definitely reconsider myself on these forums, and probably leave too. I know you've said you are never going to leave, and that's what I am hoping for myself too.
I doubt I'll ever leave; the site would have to die first.

Sad to see members leave, but I understand how it goes. I've been visiting less frequently, but I still pop in every once in a while.

Ditto ditto. It still sucks to see Badgie leave HL2.net though.

I hate alot of people here,the more cool people leave the greater the imbalance hate:love ratio of members.

I will not leave (much to the dismay of many I'm sure). What's the point? I enjoy it here - I'm one of the few aware that there's a forum that exists outside the lounge. And that's where, in my opinion at least - the majority of the best members are.

I'm not planning on leaving anytime soon. I joined in 2003, and i'm no 'youngy or crazy' :-P

So basically badger is saying he thinks this place sucks so he's going to post exclusively with his hetairian friends? And people are sad? I say, go **** yourself. AL did the same thing.
Anyone notice Bliink has only had what, four posts in the last month? Can't imagine why.
And wheres spud at? Hasn't posted once this year. I wonder where he went. :upstare:

Ikerous said:
So basically badger is saying he thinks this place sucks so he's going to post exclusively with his hetairian friends? And people are sad? I say, go **** yourself. AL did the same thing.
Anyone notice Bliink has only had what, four posts in the last month? Can't imagine why.
And wheres spud at? Hasn't posted once this year. I wonder where he went. :upstare:

I've made my peace with Hetairia a long time ago. I no longer care about it.

Back