Tick on my effin dick.

Would they drain the spongy tissue back to a mere flaccid pen0r?
Penor flacidification may occur. This is all speculation at this point. Rate of flacidity would be interesting to analyse. Would the penor be drained and stay drained? Or would it drain, rise up again in revolt, then get drained again?

I guess it depends on how brutally manly your heart is.

If you pull them out the right way it's not so bad, just make sure you pinch near the skin and pull the whole thing out instead of leaving pincer fragments behind. You can burn it out too (they will release if threatened by heat) but I'd be pretty unwilling to put fire by my dick myself.

I had a tick very near my dick once, in my pubes, but it was ultimately fine like all of my other tick bites (I dunno about where you guys live but I get ticks at least a few times every summer here, particularly if I go camping or hiking a lot). It will itch a little, stay there for a while and eventually fade and you'll forget about it completely.

Unless you start having weird symptoms, in which case you could have lyme disease or any number of other infections and you should get that shit checked out.

Interesting, i was always told not to pull them out, just burn them off. I have never got a tick though, i get leeches all the time though.

Did you do it on purpose like in jackass or was this the result of swimming with your eyes open in gross water?

No it was by accident, i was walking through the bush, and a ferntree branch hit me in the face and then i felt something on my eye.

Don't burn them or spray them or tickle them, or any of the shit. That's a good way to get a disease if they are carrying.

Don't burn them or spray them or tickle them, or any of the shit. That's a good way to get a disease if they are carrying.

Forseriously, VirusType being paranoid about germs is right for once. I have a couple friends who got Lyme disease and didn't manifest early so they've been on heavy antibiotics for over a year now. Sometimes, if you're unlucky, it never goes away and you'll be antibiotic dependent for the rest of your life.

It's not paranoia if they are there.

"Just because you think everyone is 'out to get you' doesn't mean they aren't." - My burnt out rock band Aunt

Back