Tick on my effin dick.

Rizzo

Tank
Reaction score
Yeah. So that sucks.just saw a half borrowed, blood sucking tick **** on my dick.

I usually HAVE to comment on posts that make me laugh out loud upon reading them. WHY WAS A TICK ON YOUR DICK!?!?

Thats disgusting. What did you do to get rid of it?

EDIT

You got sucked of by a tick lol!

How much does that cost a half-hour?

Yeah. A tick on my dick. I pulled it out. And as for why you whould have to ask it, but seeing as how IT'S ****ING DEAD NOW! That can be somwhat of a problem.

Enjoy the last moments you'll have with your penis.

fapfapfap

That thing must be getting a pretty good feed. They do regurgitate some sort of poison or?

Now I feel a phantom tick. Nah but I'll be okay. I read up on them on the internet.

Also, I didn't know you could change a thread title. That's cool.

You pulled a half-burrowed tick out of your dick?

..........OW?!

Ticks are small, penis' are blood filled; still doesn't take away from the possibility of a grotesque manhood.

Lol, did Unozero just get banned for requesting pictures?

You shouldn't pull ticks out, it can cause infection.

I had a leech on my eye once.

Damn, where exactly was it? The shaft? Hiding near the brush? Under the foreskin? D:

If I got one on mine, I could probably explode that bitch with a full erection.

tickexplode.gif

just to be safe you probably should pound a few shots or beers. that shit will clean you out in no time. also do you think its a robotic tic??

could be a tracking device or a spy camera, we certainly have the technology.

Tick Dick

Urban Dictionary said:
A dick that is between one cenimeter and 3 inches long.
Urban Dictionary said:
Guy whose dick swells due to the bite of a tick. Dick usually appears angry for 3 weeks.

Which one suits this thread better?

Tick on your dick

......sounds like a Dr. Seuss book.

You shouldn't pull ticks out, it can cause infection.
If you pull them out the right way it's not so bad, just make sure you pinch near the skin and pull the whole thing out instead of leaving pincer fragments behind. You can burn it out too (they will release if threatened by heat) but I'd be pretty unwilling to put fire by my dick myself.

I had a tick very near my dick once, in my pubes, but it was ultimately fine like all of my other tick bites (I dunno about where you guys live but I get ticks at least a few times every summer here, particularly if I go camping or hiking a lot). It will itch a little, stay there for a while and eventually fade and you'll forget about it completely.

Unless you start having weird symptoms, in which case you could have lyme disease or any number of other infections and you should get that shit checked out.

I've been having frequent gay sex with Rizzo and have all the symptoms of lyme disease.

DON'T burn ticks, they're regurgitate back into you. Use a knife to scrape or tweezers to pull them out so you remove all of it.

DON'T burn ticks, they're regurgitate back into you
What?

Can't blame the tick. Went for an obvious supply of blood. Makes you imagine what 1000 mosquitos would look like on an erection. And if that number of mosquitos could take down even Mandingos power.

I have to say, my first thought wasn't what a thousand mosquitoes would look like on an erection, but now that you mention it, that would be horrifying.

Would they drain the spongy tissue back to a mere flaccid pen0r?

Get ready for the itching that comes afterwards. :/

Back