Tim Tebow

Perez Hilton is a flaming dog turd. Her 15 minutes of fame are well over with

hah, that actually made me laugh out loud.

Perez Hilton is not Paris Hilton. it's a dude that somehow manages to be worse.

but you said "her." you also said 15 minutes when he is still extremely popular.

basically, my point is that this retarded conversation somehow made this thread better. you're welcome, hl2.net

but you said "her." you also said 15 minutes when he is still extremely popular.

basically, my point is that this retarded conversation somehow made this thread better. you're welcome, hl2.net

Haha high five.

The thread was best with the Tebow crying picture. All I can do is laugh that my ARIZONA CARDINALS destroyed Denver in the preseason. We should've made the playoffs given how well the season turned around after 6 losses

but -10 Wisdom due to belief in skywizards

omg ur rite thats hilariouss!!111!!11

dudes check out this sight for all ur celebgossip news LOL
http://perezhilton.com/

That bitch ain't even Italian isn't she Guatemalen or some shit?

Morons. I don't even care if you guys are trolling or being sardonic; you still appear to have a considerably lower amount of intelligence than the rest of us. Furthermore, this thread has shifted from Tim Tebow to general celebrity gossip and should be closed before these guys decide to make it the third or fourth coming of Miscellaneous.

shem: internet good guy, savin the world one thread at a time

Morons. I don't even care if you guys are trolling or being sardonic; you still appear to have a considerably lower amount of intelligence than the rest of us. Furthermore, this thread has shifted from Tim Tebow to general celebrity gossip and should be closed before these guys decide to make it the third or fourth coming of Miscellaneous.

Yeah! Those guys are so stupid for knowing about pop culture! We're so edgy and non conformist! Hipsters 4 life mayne! Anything that strays slightly off topic should be closed immediately to prevent enjoyment as much as possible! It's not a big truck it's a series of tubes! These slightly off topic posts are using ALL the bandwidth!!!!!

BTW: Since when is joking around slightly off topic immediately considered "trolling"- I thought trolling was griefing somebody nonstop/attacking people for no reason out of the blue *cough post I quoted in this post cough*

shem: internet good guy, savin the world one thread at a time

Wish I could upvote you or thumbs up or "like" or whatever the hell is cool on the net these days to show approval.

That's like me saying "Who the **** is David Beckham?"

You could have chosen somebody a little less high profile than David Beckham. I guarantee more people have heard of David Beckham than Tim Tebow.

Use a person like Wayne Rooney instead. Well known in English/European football not so well known everywhere else.

Okay, hold on, let's not get ahead of ourselves. Let me fetch the chart of sports celebrities graphed by popularity to annoyance so we can find a valid comparison. We'll sort this out guys, don't worry!

Lol sure because hand-egg is globally popular like football or this forum is populated entirely by yanks?

What the hell is hand-egg? And football's popular but mainly in USA, Mexico, Canada, and a bit of Europe. You guys are big old soccer lovers though.

What the hell is hand-egg? And football's popular but mainly in USA, Mexico, Canada, and a bit of Europe. You guys are big old soccer lovers though.

God, hand-egg is football and football is soccer. Jeez. I know that and I don't even know who Tim Tebow or David Beckham are.

Lol sure because hand-egg is globally popular like football or this forum is populated entirely by yanks?
What proportion of the staff is yanks now? I remember realizing at once point that pretty much all the staff was British and being a bit surprised. Oliver is American right? Were are Yorick and Starmonkey from?

God, hand-egg is football and football is soccer. Jeez. I know that and I don't even know who Tim Tebow or David Beckham are.

Not being mean but how can somebody be that out of the loop? Honest question don't flame me.

Also football is football because the ball is shaped like a foot. Soccer is called that because the British made the word soccer originally as it was short for Association. It's the Europeans word, they just got lazy and later went "lol you kick it so lets call it football." The word soccer predates the word football in Europe.

What proportion of the staff is yanks now? I remember realizing at once point that pretty much all the staff was British and being a bit surprised. Oliver is American right? Were are Yorick and Starmonkey from?
Yorick is American, dont know about Starmonkey.
Not being mean but how can somebody be that out of the loop? Honest question don't flame me.
By not giving a shit about sports.

Also football is football because the ball is shaped like a foot.
lol wut

Also football is football because the ball is shaped like a foot. Soccer is called that because the British made the word soccer originally as it was short for Association. It's the Europeans word, they just got lazy and later went "lol you kick it so lets call it football." The word soccer predates the word football in Europe.

You're last sentence is complete and utter bollocks so I'm just going to ignore it. Football was the name given to a variety of games which involved kicking the ball. The word Association was applied to a certain set of rules and as such Association Football (Soccer) was born. It's still football much like rugby, American football and Australian rules. I'll call football soccer if you call hand-egg American rules.

Haha, this thread even has an honest-to-god handegg argument now, too? Faaaantastic.

I remember back when he started at Florida, sports casters have been clamoring to ride his junk ever since. I have no idea why because there's plenty of players that are far better QB's and just all around better athletes. So from day one, I have no clue why he gets the attention he does. I believe his dad is some bigwig in Florida, maybe something to do with that? All I know is for the past 5 years or so it's annoying listening to Tebow this, Tebow that, etc. And I don't follow college/pro football all that closely.

You're last sentence is complete and utter bollocks so I'm just going to ignore it. Football was the name given to a variety of games which involved kicking the ball. The word Association was applied to a certain set of rules and as such Association Football (Soccer) was born. It's still football much like rugby, American football and Australian rules. I'll call football soccer if you call hand-egg American rules.

And I don't follow college/pro football all that closely.

High school football junkie, eh?

Once again I realize on this forum you have to be super specific with your words or people won't understand the gist of what you're saying. "The word soccer predates the word football as the name of that game in Europe." Excuse me for my omission

That's better. Although the game was called Association Football before it was shortened to soccer, but that's just pedantism.

High school football junkie, eh?
Oh, no. I guess I should've said I don't follow any sports really. Other than flipping through channels to see what's on on a Sat/Sun and catching what isn't finished, I don't really pay attention to sports.

Is Behind You a real place? Because I see a lot of people from there so it must be pretty popular. I wonder if they have meet-ups and stuff.

Is Behind You a real place? Because I see a lot of people from there so it must be pretty popular. I wonder if they have meet-ups and stuff.

Yeah, all the cool people hang out at Right Behind You.

Jesus Christ this thread is dumb.

Oh no Stern doesn't care about my sandy vagina internet nerd rage why am I even posting guys?????????????????

Let's not bring Jesus into this thread, alright dude? Show some respect.

Back