Two New Screenshots

Yeah it does lol. I nice feature would be if you are going in the direction of the wind, the snow spits up against your view.

Is it just me or is that the G-man in the first monitor? Maybe Eli is angry because of the G-man?

The grammar angels would cry if they saw this thread.

Sounds cool, but it has to go with a game designed for that specific thing. I don't think it'd work with Half-life. You'd be surprised how much these things change the game.

That sounds annoying.

Oh, I wasn't thinking for the entirety of the game. Say you get your suit rigged for snow travel after a while, and it ceases to be an issue. It'd still be an issue for your rather sucky allies, but you don't have to deal with it much, like headcrabbing.

You can see a bit of the pic on the first monitor. Possibly Gmans forehead...

And whats this about fast stalkers?

I don't care. This is simply making me more excited than ever.

You can see a bit of the pic on the first monitor. Possibly Gmans forehead...

And whats this about fast stalkers?

Originally stalkers were going to be much speedier. You can still see it in the beta videos, more scary and less pathetic then their final iteration.

I dont know why I didn't think of that lol. But why does Alyx look like she does, she is obviously reacting to Eli, maybe Eli heard the message and said he going after her or something.

Maybe the G-man did something to Mossman, which explains Eli seeing the Mossman message and the G-man. I say He's probably angry at the G-man and if you remember there was that concept art where we see the G-man in the arctic base.

I thought I saw something that looked like a face in the "BO" monitor as well. Not clear enough to tell if it's the G-Man--though that would make a certain amount of sense.

No I mean he's in the first monitor look you can see a bit of G-man's forehead obviously Valve put Eli in front of the monitor to block the G-man.
Perhaps Eli is about to make some kind of deal with the G-man possibly to save Mossman in exchange for Gordon.

I don't think it's G-man on the first monitor. It could be anything.

Ya maybe it isn't the G-man but look very closely you can see a bit of his hair. I'm still convinced that the G-man is in the first monitor.

Ya maybe it isn't the G-man but look very closely you can see a bit of his hair. I'm still convinced that the G-man is in the first monitor.

Take a look at this screenshot.
I think it's the same place and the same monitors.

Take a look at this screenshot.
I think it's the same place and the same monitors.

Maybe thats because the monitors aren't showing the same pics anymore?

Samon: You don't know. But you do know that the people at Valve are clever bastards, so it might aswell be gman.

Maybe thats because the monitors aren't showing the same pics anymore?

Samon: You don't know. But you do know that the people at Valve are clever bastards, so it might aswell be gman.

The monitors aren't showing pics, they are showing a video (probably the same video). The 9 monitors combined are showing 1 video. And in both screenshots the monitor in the bottom left corner is broken. And they have the exact same glow. No Gman.

I think some people are seeing ghosts.

That really isn't the Gman
No, it really is. Anything on a monitor that isn't instantly recognisable is either the G-Man or possibly an advisor. Haven't you learnt anything Samon?

I worry for you sometimes.

No I mean he's in the first monitor look you can see a bit of G-man's forehead obviously Valve put Eli in front of the monitor to block the G-man.
Perhaps Eli is about to make some kind of deal with the G-man possibly to save Mossman in exchange for Gordan.

It's Gordon*

Obviously... Yeah, and Valve put Kleiner in front of that screen in Point insertion because G-man pops up right behind him. Valve obviously put Kleiner in front of him so that we couldn't see him watching Gordon through the back of Kleiner's head! :eek:

No more HL conspiracies pls. For every conspiracy you make up, Gabe Newell eats a kitten... Remember the kittens. ;(

k fine I will be quiet until ep2 comes out and when it does we'll see who was right.

I am getting a vibe that the emotions in that scene from Eli, Alyx, and Kliener is that it probably has to do with what's in the information packet. I have a feeling it has something to do with the Combine homeworld and there's a good change we might be going there some time in the future. I hope! :D

Eh probably not but if I am I won't brag about it I just will tell you that I was right the whole time and that's all no big deal there.

It's just a blurry screen man... Just cause the corners are black doesn't mean it's Gman's forehead.

gabeandcatbp1.gif

Oh so your saying, that because the screen is broken, means it's NOT Gman?
Well let me remind you of the UNPLUGGED somewhere-in-a-random-place TV, that showed the Gman and the music.

Gman isn't of this world! He could do anything!

I am getting a vibe that the emotions in that scene from Eli, Alyx, and Kliener is that it probably has to do with what's in the information packet. I have a feeling it has something to do with the Combine homeworld and there's a good change we might be going there some time in the future. I hope! :D

Nah, we'll never go to the homeworld. At this stage, I don't think they even have one, and mainly because it's totally out of the realms of plausible. Gordon and co are fighting a bunch of augmented humans; they haven't really come up against the actual Combine yet. They simply couldn't deliver a blow big enough. And 'homeworld' is a tad cheesy.

Nah, we'll never go to the homeworld. At this stage, I don't think they even have one, and mainly because it's totally out of the realms of plausible. Gordon and co are fighting a bunch of augmented humans; they haven't really come up against the actual Combine yet. They simply couldn't deliver a blow big enough. And 'homeworld' is a tad cheesy.

Isn't the real Combine soldier somekind of snake soldier as seen in RtB?

Isn't the real Combine soldier somekind of snake soldier as seen in RtB?

There is no "real" Combine soldier. The highest members of the Combine heirarchy are the sluggish Advisors, who command the Synth hordes, who do the actual soldiering. I assume there are other slave races who command from the front and are mildly autonomous, like the human Overwatch.

There's still the question of how, exactly, they took control after the 7 hour war. Either the Combine had alot of volunteers in the early days of their rule, or they somehow mind-controlled people to join.

Back