Unlockables, acheivments, ideas thread.

The Invisible Man[/B]
As a cloaked spy, get into twenty one-way doors that are opened by enemies.

I assume you're referring to things like Well's doors leading down the pipe rather than spawn points?

There's that one in Goldrush too. I've actually waited at the door for enemies to open it quite a few times.

Yeah, I can't think of anything like that in Goldrush either.

I assume you're referring to things like Well's doors leading down the pipe rather than spawn points?

Yes, that's right.

Deathwish
Deal 1,000 damage in a single life to the cart on any Payload Map.

All aboard!
Get every member of your team on top of the cart in a payload map.

Honor between Spies
Kill an enemy spy with your revolver after he shoots you with his.

This hurts me more than it hurts you
As a medic, kill an enemy medic by inflicting less damage to him than he did to you.

Not Everything Blue Has To Be Shot...: Shoot 100 blue things (signs and etc) not counting the actual BLU team

Not Everything Red Has To Be Shot...: Same thing but with red.

Dumbass: While disguised, be healed by an enemy medic who you're using the name of.

In this case the one way gates in Dustbowl are replaced with one way falls in Goldrush.
Great that all classes but the heavy can actually jump up some of these falls, isn't it?

Great that all classes but the heavy can actually jump up some of these falls, isn't it?
There are two one way gates in Dustbowl, their replacement falls in Goldrush can't be jumped up to short of rocket/pipe jumps.

I'm sure it is not intended, but I often, as a spy, jump up the one way fall in Goldrush Stage 1 (by jumping onto the pipe).

Infected: Get ten people to join your game by making them think you're playing the Left 4 Dead demo

I'm sure it is not intended, but I often, as a spy, jump up the one way fall in Goldrush Stage 1 (by jumping onto the pipe).
Oh I'm sure it's intended, I find it extremely useful as Spy, Eng and Pyro. But in my mind that fall isn't the replacement for the one way door in Dustbowl stage one.

Which I already pointed out, thank you Mr. Obvious.

Which you said in a generic term as if every single fall can be mastered by every class except the heavy. I count that as one. Thank you Mr. Unclear.

Being unclear gives my essays high grades. But I suppose it's less useful on an internet forum.

Being unclear might work in essays but when trying to give instructions or explain yourself to a non-liberal arts major it helps not to be ambiguous.

Back