Vegeta, what does the scouter say about the prize money?

ríomhaire

Staff member
Reaction score
There is none, but well done anyway on creating a fine piece of pixel art and winning the hearts and minds of the forum. You got thrice the number of votes as the runner up, Polaris.

Vegeta's Gold Medal Warzone
redbluefinal1.jpg

Polaris' Silver Medal Galatic Opera
nebula5.jpg

Zombieturtle's Bronze Medal Ogre
3322207e59f6063e31e1d7aa1913a11f4acb5d7.jpg

There is absolutely no prize except bragging rights, although maybe you could convince a door-to-door admin to provide you with something.

Thank you voters, and congrats to runners up.

Yeah that's def a nice piece, I tried to get into pixel art a while ago but stopped for some reason.

I remember doing two Advance Wars red soldiers and a red recon unit pixel by pixel, in paint, for a banner since I couldn't find any decent screenshots. That was unbelievably painstaking, so I can't begin to imagine the skill and patience involved in this winning piece. Look at the smoke. Just look at it.

Fantastic work, hope you find the success your talent deserves.

Congratulations to Vegeta, first place is well deserved.
And thanks for your votes.

I remember doing two Advance Wars red soldiers and a red recon unit pixel by pixel, in paint, for a banner since I couldn't find any decent screenshots. That was unbelievably painstaking, so I can't begin to imagine the skill and patience involved in this winning piece. Look at the smoke. Just look at it.

Fantastic work, hope you find the success your talent deserves.

Wow, thanks man. That really means a lot.

That is god damn awesome. Polaris yours is kickass but Veggies, you're the undisputed king of mspaint art. It's my pleasure to enjoy the work of a genius.

Congratulations Vegeta and great job everybody else who entered and made fantastic pieces of art.

lol @ Turtle's entry :LOL:

...oh and congrats to Vegeta and polaris. Fantastic art work guys.

The winner can have a custom title, if you like. In red and blue!

Whatever happened to this anyway?

Despite contrary belief, Vegeta is female and thus he should get his title from Pi!

hm... I still think mine was best...

Gratz I guess.

unappreciating dicks...

Whatever happened to this anyway?

Despite contrary belief, Vegeta is female and thus he should get his title from Pi!
I PM'd Pi about this and he never replied.

I was planning on using the wiki for the next one, but Munro still hasn't fixed it.

Back