Video Dump I (POST YOUR RANDOM/GOOD/FUNNY VIDEOS HERE)

It's because the video in question conveyed the footage used to be modern news, but its about twenty years old, 1992 or something close.

yootoob vids

7enyz.jpg

wat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cYC7BJ0Zc8

Such great reactions to things they're shown. I know their lives were probably changed a lot when people made contact. But it's amazing to see how they react.

In the full XXI century, the team of Jean-Pierre Dutilleaux explorer and ethnographer had the privilege of contact in 1998, after many obstacles,with The Toulambis a tribe that had never seen a white man, or had been involved with the outside world.
They did not believe in the existence of the white man and when they saw Jean-Pierre thought it was a living dead.
In its purest and most primitive living so as in prehistoric times, they do not know the wheel or anything other than the environment around.
Live of hunting in the jungles of Papua, New Guinea.
For the first time in their lives tried the rice, liked only with salt.
Blows to the head means that they like the food.
It is amazing to see their faces in fear, distrust and much astonishment at the absolutely new and strange things they discovered, such as metal, mirrors, plastic, film crews, recorded music and hearing their own voices on the recorder.
Spent three days near the camp and the last day allowed to receive medicines.
Before leaving, offered a dance and songs of his tribe, then were going to get lost in the dense jungle ... your home. Esther by Miri

Incredible video. I want to actually thank you for sharing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cYC7BJ0Zc8

Such great reactions to things they're shown. I know their lives were probably changed a lot when people made contact. But it's amazing to see how they react.

Saw this video yesterday (for some reason it surfaced only recently?) it's pretty amazing.

But which year is it? The description says 1998, but I've also read that it's 1976 or 1993.

Saw this video yesterday (for some reason it surfaced only recently?) it's pretty amazing.

But which year is it? The description says 1998, but I've also read that it's 1976 or 1993.

December 1993.

Haha, I meant to post that the other day. Looks um... exactly like a natural evolution from Saint's Row 2. :p

If it's anything like SR2 it'll be fun for a long while. They just give you so many specific things to **** about with, it's hard to ever exhaust your resources, especially if they make it a bigger game world. I probably killed about two hours of SR2 by just getting in cars with passengers and doing a hostage diversion. So much fun. And now driving actually works.

^ The asshole doing the voiceover is far more annoying than the chick.

Back