Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have the non-steam version. It sounds... I can't describe it. Ding?
Cheee-yui. That's all I can muster. The other was almost the same, just pitching down, but it was faster. Chee-yeuuun.

Edit: Steam has ruined everything. I think there was also an error sound that sounds sort of like the rolling r sound there is nowadays when you clicked on something you couldn't, but that could be false memory. Goddamn.

And CS made all it's own sounds, gun cockings and shit.

BRING BACK WON

Found that TV university thing on stumbleupon a week or so back. Thought about posting it here, but the quality of choices seemed all over the place so I determined it wasn't worthy. I just have such superior standards.

/proceeds to never post an image

There ought to be some law against supermen.

Uh, what? Oh, yeah, they say madness runs in our family. Some even call me mad. And why? Because I dared to dream of my own race of atomic monsters, atomic supermen with octagonal shaped bodies that suck blood...

Cheee-yui. That's all I can muster. The other was almost the same, just pitching down, but it was faster. Chee-yeuuun.

Edit: Steam has ruined everything. I think there was also an error sound that sounds sort of like the rolling r sound there is nowadays when you clicked on something you couldn't, but that could be false memory. Goddamn.

And CS made all it's own sounds, gun cockings and shit.

BRING BACK WON
I think the HL menusounds were more of a "buup" (imagine that both u's have umlauts). Then again it's been years... but I'm sure if I heard it, I'd recognise it immediately.

I still have that CD in my desk. lol

GOD DAMMIT what sound was it making when he moused over it? I can't ****ing hear it, even with my volume cranked.

EDIT: Nevermind.... I realized it was navigating back and forth between menus, not moving up and down hovering over the things.

I could have sworn there was a sound for that.

If I remember correctly it was something like croo croo croo. Low pitched.

340x_custom_1276327161347_bieb.jpg

Suddenly I'm reminded of some guy I met in college who actually thought that the transition from WON to Steam was the cause of increased load times between CS1.6 and CS Source.

You could change pretty much everything in the WON version, but hey look on the bright side. Half-Life on Steam does support game startup music support.

Change everything like what? The menu? You can change that in Steam too. Look at Halfquake Sunrise.

It's very limited compared to the WON version. It doesn't even look good.

I think that's the only Family Circus that has ever been good.

[edit] And it might only be through unintentionally-ambiguous grammar.

I dont get it. What is that thing and why does it turn into a douchebag?

What are these...Poke...pokeemans you are talking about? I never understood the practice of trading expensive pieces of paper with images printed on them, its as useless as trading a 5 dollar bill with another 5 dollar bill ffs.

I do know who Seaking is tho (**** YEAH)

inb4 getting raped by weeaboos

EDIT: Also...i STILL dont get the comic :/ Could that particular pokeman turn into a really cool bro or something?

**** if I know, I googled picture; ****ing pokemon, and that's what came up.

It's supposed to imply that frat-boys are as slow as Slowpoke Pokemon.

Christ.

Had to look the shit up on wiki to get the joke. ****ing pikemuns, shits complicated.

the Slowpoke character is slow at moving and thinking

Reminds me of the time I had to break my friend out of jail LOL

Anyone know anything more about that hilarious incident? Why did those guys look like Robocops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back