Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I'd say it's nearly one of the greatest things ever. But honestly, it was posted by a dog wearing a santa hat, c'mon people.

k4o6VNYMgl2s2hmsh0aRHuLXo1_500.png

"Michio Hoshino, a photographer known for his pictures of bears and other wildlife, was mauled to death by a brown bear on the Kamchatka Peninsula in eastern Russia. He was in his mid-40's and lived in Fairbanks, Alaska.

This is the last photo he took."

http://classics.tumblr.com/post/87531688

Akira, you're so sacrilegious! Why is there a V-8 in that RX-7!?

Mmmm, NSX.

Akira, you're so sacrilegious! Why is there a V-8 in that RX-7!?

Mmmm, NSX.

LOL a lot of people apparently do LS1 swaps on rx-7's, personally i love the rotary but to each their own!!:cheers:

LOL a lot of people apparently do LS1 swaps on rx-7's, personally i love the rotary but to each their own!!:cheers:

Yeah, there are quite a few of them. They should really fix the heating issues *cast iron exhaust manifold anybody?* and do their turbo system how they want. The sequential is OK, but that's so much vac hoses....I'd rather just toss one huge turbo in there and call it a day. For a fraction of the cost/time of ripping out the engine, replacing it with an LSX engine..and then eating the soul.

If they wanted one of those engines, get a car that comes with it naturally! :p

Yeah, there are quite a few of them. They should really fix the heating issues *cast iron exhaust manifold anybody?* and do their turbo system how they want. The sequential is OK, but that's so much vac hoses....I'd rather just toss one huge turbo in there and call it a day. For a fraction of the cost/time of ripping out the engine, replacing it with an LSX engine..and then eating the soul.

If they wanted one of those engines, get a car that comes with it naturally! :p

yea i've always loved the RX-7's...the back of it is just pure sex.

I really hate it how, a lot of the japanese car makers are killing off their sporty legendary cars...toyota killed off the supra, celica and mr2...honda killed off the s2000, integra, rsx, and NSX..mazda's rx8 is really good but nowhere near as good as the rx7....i know these tough times are the cause but still makes me sad :(

Photoshopped.

I magnified it to see, and I couldn't confirm it to photoshoped, so I just did a little search.

I don't know if that was his last photo, or this is the bear that killed him, but I believe that the story is true.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michio_Hoshino

http://kcaw.org/modules/local_news/index.php?op=centerBlock&ID=222

http://www.michio-hoshino.com/profil.html

http://englishrussia.com/?p=2821 "This was spread across blogs as his last photo, taken seconds before death."

yea i've always loved the RX-7's...the back of it is just pure sex.

I really hate it how, a lot of the japanese car makers are killing off their sporty legendary cars...toyota killed off the supra, celica and mr2...honda killed off the s2000, integra, rsx, and NSX..mazda's rx8 is really good but nowhere near as good as the rx7....i know these tough times are the cause but still makes me sad :(

Yup, they are all starting to go away. At least Mazda is still working on releasing the 16x. As long as they release it right *2 seater* it will sell so much better. With direct injection to help with the low RPM fuel economy and the new shape of the eccentric shaft for more torque at lower RPMs, we could see how the Rotary is getting better.

Of course, that's all speculation until they release some mother****ing specs.

Can we all just agree that dabomb29 is either a colossal retarded 11 year old or a troll?

Ban plox.

??...All I did was post pictures. I'm not doing it just to annoy you.
I even took the honor of putting some of them in

Man Saving Himself:
2509493sw3.gif

hmm...sometimes it won't load.

Thats what I want to do to dabomb29 right now. But I dont wanna mess up my hat.

Dear dabomb29,

It has come to my attention that most everyone on this site dislikes you right now. Now, I could be the nice guy and say that they are like this to all new members, but it would be a lie. Normally, it wouldn't require a letter to let someone know that they are hated by a large number of people. However, you seem to be more oblivious than the kangaroo man above. I have no personal quarrel with you, but in order to return the site to its natural state you must be neutralized in some way. While it is true that you are not breaking the rules, you are still being an annoying spaz. Here are a few pieces of advice to help you with that.

1. You know how in most situations, the phrase "If at first you don't succeed, try try again" will help? This is not one of those situations. Instead of automatically posting whatever the first thing you saw on 4chan/google image search the next time you fail, just take a deep breath, and think about whether or not it's actually entertaining.

2. Don't narrate your own images. It's okay. We will get the joke without your explanation. It also makes you sound like a moronic twat.

I hope that you will take this seriously and not just respond by making a coy statement along with a smilie face and a motivator. If anything brought me to writing this, it is your naive belief that everyone is joking when they say they hate you. So please, prove that we are wrong about you and stop bringing down the site.

Sincerely,
Hurricane

Funny hearing words like that from a Feb 2009 guy.

But I approve.

I post less and less each day but my gods, I approve of Hurricanes statement.

Yeah man I actually kind of chuckled.

Also at the one about swallowing gum upthread. Motivators are only good if they add a joke that wasn't immediately obvious in the original photo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back