Image Dump VI (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should probably stop posting images. We havent had anything this lame in the image dump since like, 2003 when these memes first came out.

You should probably stop posting images. We havent had anything this lame in the image dump since like, 2003 when these memes first came out.

Everythingitouch.png

Is it the main idea of the image that fails or the editing? I don't have photoshop :(. Well, Ill post images, but from now on they will be JPG's XD

*Heads off to Encyclopedia Dramatica with his trusty friend 'Right Click and Copy Image URL'*

OMG! The Swine Flu!

X4jaqo.jpg.gif

Mexicandoom.jpg

Since the dawn of time, there has been fail.

Thoufailethit.jpg

We should preserve his posts as an example of how not to post in this thread.

Damnit, I keep ****ing up my posts >< I meant to say "I lol'ed" at the post above me. Sorry about that.

Eejit, how am I trolling? I'm just failing.

Hmm....well since the thread screwed up and made me double post when I wanted to add a quote, I need SOMETHING to fill this box.

metalvent001a.jpg

There. Use it as a funny CS:S spray to trick people into thinking it's a vent. Now I don't wanna post in here anymore because i'll just screw something up and get flamed. Have a nice day ;)

metalvent001a.jpg

There. Use it as a funny CS:S spray to trick people into thinking it's a vent.

Yeah, uh, nice prank. Because I would totally fall for trying to enter a breakable vent, (which does not exist in any CS map I've ever played, ever) which I somehow never noticed the first 700 times I've played de_dust.

Yeah, uh, nice prank. Because I would totally fall for trying to enter a breakable vent, (which does not exist in any CS map I've ever played, ever) which I somehow never noticed the first 700 times I've played de_dust.

Custom Maps.

I've had a lot of people fall for it even on deathrun, trust me.

This page made me giggle slightly... Step it up, HL2.net, image dump is failing.

that's what my big post was supposed to do a couple pages ago, but it didn't work. People just began quarelling how much all the FAIL pics are annoying

That plastic surgeon needs to quit because hes terrible at his job. The mother needs to die, and the daughter needs to get a clue.

I hate that image.

That plastic surgeon needs to quit because hes terrible at his job. The mother needs to die, and the daughter needs to get a clue.

I hate that image.

Agreed. And that's not even the worst case I've seen.

whathathsciencewrought2.jpg

a359_Jocelyn.jpg

Edit: And most of the people who do this actually look quite attractive before all the surgery...

That is an excellent image and I am really glad you made it, it made me laugh.

They're both from the coast of NI near where I live.

Lol shit. That's exactly what I was thinking. ; )

There is no telling what might happen if one were to combine all six images.

Someone has to use that Baby image generator, the one where you put in two pics and they generate a baby out of it.

^lol

also I like that beach Eeijit.

The beaches here aren't that nice, but there are girls on it, so it evens out.

Heh, that's a photo of the beach when it's empty. On nice days during the summer there can be over 10000 people there. Including wimmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back