Image Dump VII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They unearthed an ancient UFO in the side of that cliff!

Everyone knows The Man got a lot of other Mans to build the saucer filled with little Green Mans, Man.

lolgoogle.png

It's called pregnancy, Ravioli.

We'll teach you about it when you're older.

Pregnancy? pfft, Vegeta, i think we all know that babies come from flying stalks ;) dont embarrass yourself like that again geez.

besides, shes like 9 years old...and her stomach is already huge i think her parents would of noticed by now...which is why i think the picture is hilarious.

besides, shes like 9 years old...and her stomach is already huge i think her parents would of noticed by now...which is why i think the picture is hilarious.

Boy you best be trolling.

A: It's a cartoon, her age is quite disputable. Since she's obviously pregnant I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt, an older teen at the very least.
B: Wtf do her parents have to do with anything?

Boy you best be trolling.

A: It's a cartoon, her age is quite disputable. Since she's obviously pregnant I'm going to give it the benefit of the doubt, an older teen at the very least.
B: Wtf do her parents have to do with anything?

The text above her implies its directed towards the issue of teen pregnancy, and the text itself seems like its directed toward a 5 year old "oh my, im vomiting but i dont drink alcohol like grown ups, i wonder why this can be :O "

The reason i brought up parents is because if she is vomiting and STILL doesnt realize she is pregnant, her big belly should of given it away, but since it obviously didnt, atleast her parents would of have suspected something. "hm, my daughter is getting awfully fat in such a short time period and vomits regularly....meh shes fine"

But this is just my interpretation of it, and im being overly critical atm lol. The cartoon is just poking my LULZ gland atm.

You're poking my annoyance gland.

What makes you think she's unaware that she's pregnant? How in the hell does the text indicate "oh my, im vomiting but i dont drink alcohol like grown ups, i wonder why this can be" ??? The first thing it says is "can't drink" which is a fact about pregnancy, pregnant women can't (shouldn't) drink. So obviously whoever is thinking it (the girl in the drawing, or the artist, and the girl is a just a character she's using to help express the message) is well aware of what the effects and stipulations of pregnancy are. At least the ones mentioned, morning sickness and forbidden alcohol.

That was a ridiculously long loading time for a gif that was just 'eh' kinda funny.

That was a really stupid gif. You don't just take a good scene from a show and put it into a gif with gigantic subtitles. Retarded.

That was a really stupid gif. You don't just take a good scene from a show and put it into a gif with gigantic subtitles. Retarded.

I kind of agree, but I can laugh at it because I've seen the actual scene before. Somebody looking at it without any Sunny experience would probably feel it's kind of stupid.

And also... that gif is incredibly slow playing for me. I think it's my Chrome browser.

I'd like to share with you all a pair of my all-time favorite on-screen entities.
jconnellybxwyc10.jpg

9cypfqbgcqkukfl7ikhrivw.gif

jencon880.jpg

connelly.png
EDIT: Happy 5000! :)

Did someone say 5000?

Time for a new one, methinks. Wait on it a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back