Image Dump IX (ALL POSTS MUST CONTAIN PICTURES)

I knew there was a reason I use Tumblr.

1Tnod

Oh god. Does anyone remember this? It's from when me and a few others on here were going to make an isometric 2d simulation game called SourceWorld 2000.
Hah love that my old Kakashi avatar is on there. I contributed bugger-all to all the Sourceworld iterations, apart from grand ideas that would be completely out of the realm of possibility, I might as well have been spouting gibberish.

And here's a metal Skate3 gif:
ILbx5sE.gif

Animation of Gordon playing with a snark from the Black Mesa pre-release media. When I played the mod, I waited like 5 ****ing minutes with a snark out hoping to finally see the animation in person. It never came :(

Playsnark.gif

Oh god. Does anyone remember this? It's from when me and a few others on here were going to make an isometric 2d simulation game called SourceWorld 2000.

bAmZpAv.png

bQld2tH.png
Christ. TDE. That is old as ****. I think you guys started that around when I first joined, maybe earlier, even. I remember everyone there except qckBeam. Never heard of him.

Also Marksmans avatar reminds me of the monster from SkiFree.

I'm very impressed by your ability to place the same block hundreds of times in a rectangle. And what a great pair of images your work and creativity makes for.

aZqTxLQ.jpg

ODEmwgB.jpg

I wonder how long they spent on this. i wonder when they just decided "yeah I guess that looks okay"

What kind of cat is that in the last few pics Higlac, and are they legal to own?
Bl5iZ5a.gif

Bobcat. And it may be legal where you live depending on various licenses and whatnot. They do, however require a very particular diet and a lot of room, and are not good with kids or strangers. Think of them like a protective dog, but with claws (2x1d2) in addition to the teeth (1d4).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobcat

Bobcat-Texas-9110.jpg

Think of them like a protective dog, but with claws (2x1d2) in addition to the teeth (1d4).
1d4 of damage doesn't seem like much for a bobcat's bite.

Bam, pen and paper rpg joke.

fPMocB3.gif

A member of One Direction Tweeted about Thatcher's death...

watv.jpg

Also, Chancellor George Osborne...

lolgeorge.png

What ... the ****?

EDIT: Googled it and it seems Osborne has spoken poorly of her before, but I honestly know nothing about the politics over there

I don't know who these people are, except Cher. But I wish that Gary Busey was THE Gary Busey. Then it would have been funny to me, regardless of who these people are.

Z8i93YX.gif

Margaret Thatcher - Prime Minister of the UK 1979 - 1990. Despised by most of the UK Working Class, loved by most of the well-to-do businessmen and entrepreneurs. Now deceased.

George Osborne - Current UK Chancellor. Booed by an entire stadium full of Paralympians. Not very popular person in charge of our economy with his degree in History.

Harry Styles - Member of one of the most terrible spawns of modern pop music. Has a fan-base comprised of a hell of a lot of young, naive kids who would rather idolise disposable pop singers than learn anything about the country in which they live.

Pretty much.

colourmixtumblr.png

Ah, first time I've been back in this thread in almost a year, just couldn't bother to load all this on the DSL.

9sIhEhD.jpg

holy shit that's possibly the worst comic I've ever read (hope you didnt do it yourself cuz then I'd have to ask you to stop)

PjfdVQF.png

Here's a retarded thing I made when I was looking at screenshots for A Link Between Worlds:

Jjcnu0J.jpg

What's that from? I used to love the shit out of the Naked Gun movies, wonder how well they hold up.

tumblr_inline_mmjru1SRc11qz4rgp.gif

What's that from? I used to love the shit out of the Naked Gun movies, wonder how well they hold up.

tumblr_inline_mmjru1SRc11qz4rgp.gif

Police Squad! It's a six episode TV show that's pretty much the precursor to the Naked Gun. It got cancelled because audiences at the time didn't get it because the joke density was just too high. If you liked the Naked Gun it's pretty much the exact same thing as a TV show.

rio mare.jpg

Just uninstalled my browser for making homophobic remarks.

3KFRyUL.png

I apologize in advance for this one, but it made me laugh so god damn hard for some reason.

1373931635061.gif

And heres a much more standard one to even it out.
0OSke4N.gif

Back