Image Dump VIII (POST YOUR RANDOM IMAGES HERE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The gif is from a viral video for Kane and Lynch 2. If it looks fake that's cause it is. :p

Luigi, no!

34fnwcx.jpg

WON was only shut down because Valve knew Steam couldn't beat it.

It was murder.

except his whole mouth is a bit to the right.

Jeez, keep your mind in the game.

cache_2075171120.jpg

Need some Kingpin artwork. One of my favourite villains.

bane.jpg

The man who broke the bat.

And this gem.

1118539-carnage_rules_by_gridalien_super.jpg

Okay okay, i know that last one... i've seen it before, i know it... er... it's on the tip of my tongue...

ITS CARNAGE YOU MOTHER****ERS

:3

Catching frogs is great. Unless they crap all over your hand. Which they always do. And it sucks.

Yeah that was pretty bad and I think that the author is not good.

The pain expressed from the butthurt wannabe author is much more amusing than the awful comic itself.

What the hell is "Just you feel like it needs to be done" even supposed to mean?

Thats actually almost what it looks like on my moms laptop. I told her i could delete those toolbars for her, maybe even install firefox, but she just "NO DONT TOUCH MAH COMPUTAH U JUST DOWNLOAD VIRUSES AND DESTROY EVERYTHING"

:hmph:

There are a lot more toolbars you can get. Like, go to torrent sites or something. That said, I've never see anything that horribly awesome before.

If there was ever a comic I didn't want to sit and read through, it was that one, and I'm glad I didn't.

Those dat ass faces made me laugh though. At least I think that's what those are.

I lol'd at those too Veg. They are now a new smiley for me on MSN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back