Walmart Lists Ico, Shadow of the Colossus Set for PS3

Considering I'm getting a PS3 within the next couple of months, this is really quite FANTABULOUS.

Funny how one of the few things inspiring me to get a PS3 at the moment is two PS2 games?

might get this even tho i have the ps2 games...and haven't played them :(

this won't hurt the 6 copies of ICO I have will they?? I want to make money in the future when I want to retire

I can see the market average of PS2 Icos going up when the PS3 ones come out.

Originals are always worth more than remakes.

This is good mostly because you can't even get Ico anymore without spending a hundred bucks. I'm not getting a ps3 any time soon though.

I really hope they remake the MGS games and Soul Reaver!

I want a PS3 so bad, but ONLY IF ITS BACKWARDS COMPATIBLE!!!!

Can't stress that enough. I need to be able to play every single MGS game for playstation.

Here are some vids that Digital Foundry did for what it MIGHT be possible to make it look like and they are effing amazing. And they even said that if Sony actually did it as opposed to whatever emulation these guys used for the vids, SO MUCH MORE could be accomplished. This will actually be one of the BEST releases of next year hands down.

Kind of curious how fast SotC will run without all the lag. Assuming they don't just throttle the frame rate.

Kind of curious how fast SotC will run without all the lag. Assuming they don't just throttle the frame rate.
I am betting it is going to be like buttah. The PS3 is capable of an awful lot more than the PS2, so I think it should finally allow SOTC to run as it was intended.

I confess to never finishing either, didn't really get into Ico at all, SotC was quite fun though, will definitely get the latter on the PS3 if it's released over here in Europe too.

Great news. It'll be interesting playing SoTC with a smooth framerate. The laggyness of the ps2 version almost gave it a slow, dreamlike quality.

I only really noticed how bad SoTC looks when I played it on an HDTV.

And even then, it just needs anti-aliasing and less bloom.

I have to ask, am I the only person who played ICO that didn't think it was all that great?

Funnily enough, I was thinking of getting a PS3 by the end of the year. This just reinforces my thoughts.

I also didn't think it was all that great. But it's still worth money.

PS3 exclusives > Xbox exclusives

I have SotC but have yet to finish it. I think I beat like 6 of the guys and got stuck

I also didn't think it was all that great. But it's still worth money.

Yeah it was a good enough game, but I just didn't get this "WOW!" feeling that so many others appear to have gotten from the game.

Back