Water Media Update + Release Date

Sliver

Companion Cube
Reaction score
[br]Water, the highly anticipated mermaid mod from the team behind Human Error, now has a bundle of new screenshots and a release date. Set for release on Nov. 14, Water is a HL2 mod in which you play as a mermaid and supposedly do mermaid things, such as solving puzzles, helping fish-men and playing the harp. [br]

Will they be explaining how the harp works under water? If someone could provide me a reasonable explanation, I will definitely check it out.

Well, since sound is just waves, the waves from the harp could travel underwater aswell. Though the sound would be alot more weird since water is more dense than air :)

I was looking forward to this, but there's no way I'm going to have time between Skyrim and Saints Row. Ah well.

This looks absolutely bizarre.

Will definitely give it a whirl at some point.

Played a bit, impression so far is good, never played anything like this before. Also it doesn't "feel" like HL2 unlike most mods.

BTW, I noticed a minor flaw in the map in case you guys care to solve it(below the harbor with the guard who doesn't let you in).

This looks absolutely bizarre.

Will definitely give it a whirl at some point.

This. Downloading now, but no time to play until maybe several weekends from now.

Back