We're back!

Is your email a free one like hotmail? I tried to sign up with my hotmail email account, but they don't allow people to sign up with free email, because of spambots or something.

Its the same with FBTB

No, it's Gmail.

I played some left 4 dead with come co-workers, then some fallout, then went to sleep. Every once in awhile I'd drop into the steam chat and make a joke about how some specific person currently in there broke it and its all their fault, then I'd leave because steam chat is too random and hard to follow.

Told everyone in Steam chat it was up when really it wasn't aren't I so mischievous :devil:

Kicked Pesmerga once, banned treboy14, listened to the same 80 songs for 12 hours straight and made this

ambienthd3.png

I was supposed to be studying.

I knew before I even looked at the post that you'd said no. I always thought I was psychic! Or maybe you're just incredibly predictable!!!

Woo!

Yeah!

I'm just a big ol' nasty bastard!

i used the url to test my links on my website so for until i got it to work I thought i was screwed....thanks for the heart attack

I did the work that HL2.net is currently preventing me from doing. Can you put it down again please?

I could ban you instead?

I could ban you instead?
No, I work fine only when other people are deprived of the same joys as me. That would be like making me stay indoors whilst the other kids get to play out in the snow. I won't be happy until you lock them all in their rooms and flame torch the snow off the front yard.

I could ban everyone!

I was sleeping and playing L4D/TF2 for the time I wasn't.

I think he had a mental breakdown and started trolling every thread he came across.

You'd be able to see if you were banned because you'd be banned.

Are you saying you dont think Pi is a man of his word? Because he'll do it man. He'll do it.

I'd like to see it thou... Whole forum banned. Only mods chating in locked threads etc.

What did I do? Me? oh hohohohohohoh!

what ddddddddddid I do?

I did nothing :|

So what'd you do while HL2.net was down?
I had a 2 minute period of mouring and aggravation before moving on to other web-sites. Ultimately, I just resigned myself to playing Luigi's Mansion and LoZ:Wind Waker when I got bored browsing the webs.

I read a book about the Marshall Plan's long-term effect on the French monetary policy.

Back