We're Pregnant

hell yea. 3 yrs of sex w/o protection and it barely just up and happened. we didnt know if either one of us had problems with our plumbing

Congratulations and good luck man, you're braver than I that's for sure.

So if Rakurai is five different people, does that mean he has five different wives?

Or is she technically a hoe-bag?

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers: :cheers:

Sorry for so little content but I just gotta share this with the world. Gonna be a father. 4 tests positive. Still gotta go to the doc and confirm for sure but we're 99% sure. So happy!

congrats!

also; arent you already a father?

Tch, all this positivity is gonna make me sick. You think he made this post just to get a bunch of 'congrats'?! No.

First of all, your woman is pregant, not you. So cut that retarded 'we' shit out right now. Or you can just wait it out and see she is really the only one that's pregnant when she starts mood swinging at you.... whatever.

And then after all the shopping and the hormones and the planning and the anxiety and the congraaaatuulaaaations... the real nightmare begins.

GLHF.

This is a shitty post. You should be ashamed.

a less drunk congrats from me to you, RT :)

hell yea. 3 yrs of sex w/o protection and it barely just up and happened. we didnt know if either one of us had problems with our plumbing

You smoke weed, right? That turns your semen into a bunch of lazy bastards who won't swim even if their life would depend on it. I guess one of 'em got lucky after all.

Good god, man. I wish I was so lucky. In the words of my father..

"If you're as potent as me, you'll have no problems impregnating a girl." Worst thing a dad can say to a 16 year old.

Anyway, Congrats!!

Congratulations! Now be a good dad and sign off once in a while! ;)

You smoke weed, right? That turns your semen into a bunch of lazy bastards who won't swim even if their life would depend on it. I guess one of 'em got lucky after all.

Yup I think that might be why it took so long. No prob with me- we are much more prepared now than 3 yrs ago.

congrats!

also; arent you already a father?

Nope. I think I vaguely remember saying something like that before to illustrate a point, or else I was referencing my nephews as 'my kids'. This is my first biological kid.

Sweet, another screaming first-worlder in an era of global resources crash
Your kid's gonna love post-oil, bro

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers: :cheers:

Sorry for so little content but I just gotta share this with the world. Gonna be a father. 4 tests positive. Still gotta go to the doc and confirm for sure but we're 99% sure. So happy!

Because everyone cares about another child being born with a planet with a population over 6 Billion +.

Because everyone cares about another child being born with a planet with a population over 6 Billion +.

Because everyone gives into the Man-Made Global Warming Propaganda to serve the depopulation agenda of the New World Order.

That you know about, anyway.

So, you want a kid, or are you just glad everything works? I can't tell. Anyway, welcome to barely getting sex again aftermath.
Both! haha

thx everyone I really appreciate it, no joke :)

We as a couple. She works with 8+ infants every day all day at work and schooling for early childhood development, and I helped to raise my nephews so we're fairly prepared. Just a matter of getting ready financially. Not going to be a nightmare at all- a blessing.
Uhh, excuse me there, champ. You may have your fancy "hands on" experience, but I think we've all seen enough middle aged comedians to tell you exactly how marriage and parenthood works. You'll be miserable and you'll damn well like it, young man.

you should kill yourself so the birth of Rakurai's child wont further burden this over populated planet. I mean really, what could possibly have to live for? Rakurai's kid at least has potential. do it for the boy! KILL YOURSELF KILL YOURSE...

One thing that irritates me about parents, especially ones that have just become parents, is when they say ''Until you have a child, you wont understand.'' or something to that effect.

Like having a child suddenly flicks a switch on in your brain making you capable of new emotions that you never knew you had.

Personally I think it's bull. Im perfectly capable of attachment and fear of something in my possession, capable of love etc. I tuck my iPhone in every night. Does having a kid take those emotions, inject them with crack and hand them back to you causing you to have an explosion of mind-orgasmic..too far?

One thing that irritates me about parents, especially ones that have just become parents, is when they say ''Until you have a child, you wont understand.'' or something to that effect.

Like having a child suddenly flicks a switch on in your brain making you capable of new emotions that you never knew you had.

Personally I think it's bull. Im perfectly capable of attachment and fear of something in my possession, capable of love etc. I tuck my iPhone in every night. Does having a kid take those emotions, inject them with crack and hand them back to you causing you to have an explosion of mind-orgasmic..too far?

Until you have a child, you wont understand

I think the idea of meeting a product of your own creation, a living physical being that you will watch develop and grow, one that will (hopefully) look up at you with absolute love, and you do the same in kind, is a bit more intimate to tuck into bed at night than a ****ing iPhone.

Well, think about it like this - how many times have you held in your arms a newborn baby boy or girl, made from the DNA of you and your spouse, a new life borne from nothing but two people who love each other? A little bundle of you that will love and outlive you? There's no way either of us can understand how that feels until we experience it for ourselves.

Until you have a child, you wont understand

:LOL: high five.

Does having a kid take those emotions, inject them with crack and hand them back to you causing you to have an explosion of mind-orgasmic..too far?

... kind of. Like... pretty much..

It honestly IS like a switch goes off. All my bongs got donated to homies who can put them to better use now. ;) You start to thnk dfferently, etc.

And thats before even born!

Back