We're Pregnant

Reaction score
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :cheers: :cheers:

Sorry for so little content but I just gotta share this with the world. Gonna be a father. 4 tests positive. Still gotta go to the doc and confirm for sure but we're 99% sure. So happy!

Congrats! (I always found the word "we're" to be really ****in weird in this phrase).

I almost wrote "I'm" :LOL:

sorry this is just so crazy! Unexpected but good news nonetheless!

Congratz, name him Gordon Freeman. When your son turns 18 you need to show him this thread, so that he can read the follwing:

YOU ARE ADOPTED

Hahahah probably BUTT pregnant

But seriously, congratulations.

Gratz, kids are a blast. Had my second kid about a month ago.

Congrats! name him Gordon or Shepard. Also make him play with LEGOS at age 1 and video games at age 2.

WOOO congrats :D

make sure you let them hear political opinions OTHER than yours ;)

What are the odds that you and your wife would get pregnant AT THE SAME TIME?!

Well done!

WE ARE PREGNANT, SOON TO BRING NEW COMBINATION LIFE-FORM INTO THIS WORLD TO FURTHER THE GREAT WORK

Nice!

Sounds like her ego is definitely preggo, congrats man.

Hoping for a boy or a girl?

Pregnancy always reminds of watching a paintball game once, and one of the guys' electric hoppers jammed, so his gun wouldnt fire. He was being screamed at to move, and teams often use code words to communicate important things like bunker locations, how many still on the field etc.

He was faffing around with his gun, turned his head and shouted ''I cant ***king move! Im pregnant! Im pregnant!''

This was, we learned later, their code for a gun being down, but dear god were we all dying with laughter on the sideline.

We're Pregnant!

a_pregnant_man_junior_arnold_schwazenegg.png

hahah, good work. Must have been that mutilated penis of yours being so effective

Tch, all this positivity is gonna make me sick. You think he made this post just to get a bunch of 'congrats'?! No.

First of all, your woman is pregant, not you. So cut that retarded 'we' shit out right now. Or you can just wait it out and see she is really the only one that's pregnant when she starts mood swinging at you.... whatever.

And then after all the shopping and the hormones and the planning and the anxiety and the congraaaatuulaaaations... the real nightmare begins.

GLHF.

We as a couple. She works with 8+ infants every day all day at work and schooling for early childhood development, and I helped to raise my nephews so we're fairly prepared. Just a matter of getting ready financially. Not going to be a nightmare at all- a blessing.

Back