• short and average weight

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • short and stocky/muscular

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • obese

Votes: 1 0.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm pretty strong for my size and I've got a nice right hander!

Bench 145lbs
Curl 45lbs
12 pullups
50 pushups

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Dude if you were on a sinking ship you'd atleast get onto the safety boats first with the other women and children, so i guess thats a plus.

I'm pretty strong for my size and I've got a nice right hander!

Bench 145lbs
Curl 45lbs
12 pullups
50 pushups

145lbs, 5'10"

Bench 215 lbs
17 pullups (personal record = 22)
130 pushups (record 201)
70 1-arm pushups (record 85)

6' 140lbs

-bench 150lbs
-beat up Hitler
-single handedly won WWII
-my wang is bigger than all of yours

Is it just me or is this getting stupid?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Dude if you were on a sinking ship you'd atleast get onto the safety boats first with the other women and children, so i guess thats a plus.

At least I wouldn't sink the life boat, fatty.

6'3" 265 lbs. I'd sink my boat along with the boats of others.

If he's keeping his back straight, those are just stiff-legged deadlifts.

straight leg deadlifts is what we call them in weights. they're one of the exercises we do.

I'm 5'0 and about 42 kg's
No idea what that is in pounds.

But the reason i'm so short and skinny is due to a bone disorder. My upper body is fit (thanks to using crutches for the past... 6 years)but my legs are (thighs specifically) are incredibly weak. Also my thighs are really small in length because i broke the growth plates too many times when i was young and my thighs simply stopped growing. Besides that everything else is pretty much fine. I do know that if i didn't have a bone disorder i'd be about 5'9 though (arm span)

6'1
170 lbs
Muscular upper body

Bench - 280 lbs
Curl - 45 lbs
Pull Ups - 30
Legs - embarrassingly terrible

I'm the weetodd at the gym who mostly works out his upper body.

Result - out of proportion.

What is the point of this thread? I don't know what to choose for the poll.

I'm 5'10", 140lbs or so wet.

I was 5'11-1/4" at my tallest and 151 at my heaviest. I used to work out/weight train, but not anymore. My body is always sculpted because I'm thin, but my midsection is growing due to age. My sculpt will probably fade in a few years. I used to be very strong, but not anymore. I'm about half as strong as my peak, and ok with that. My best leg press was over 700lbs. My last leg press I was absolutely tapped at 300lbs. I would actually like to get a little more ass and thigh. I hate skinny legs.
My measurements was 34-29-35 last I checked, last year. I have puny arms. I have no desire whatsover to be big, and by that I mean muscular.
What else you wanna know.

My balls are too big for briefs. That's the size that really matters tbh. :E Those muscle-head types that overdose on steroids and work-out 24/7 usually have a shrinkage problem from what I've heard from other experienced ladies.

My balls are too big for briefs. That's the size that really matters tbh. :E Those muscle-head types that overdose on steroids and work-out 24/7 usually have a shrinkage problem from what I've heard from other experienced ladies.
Any shrinkage problems would be due to (incorrect) steroid use. Working out naturally is a totally different animal. Any idiot can shoot testosterone, do retarded exercises at the gym, and eat McDonalds every day while gaining ridiculous amounts of weight. Unless they correct their estrogen/testosterone levels with breast cancer medication after their cycle, it's pretty likely they will have shrinkage problems for a long time.

The rest of us have to work our asses off to see a quarter of the progress in the gym that they see :(

Any shrinkage problems would be due to (incorrect) steroid use. Working out naturally is a totally different animal. Any idiot can shoot testosterone, do retarded exercises at the gym, and eat McDonalds every day while gaining ridiculous amounts of weight. Unless they correct their estrogen/testosterone levels with breast cancer medication after their cycle, it's pretty likely they will have shrinkage problems for a long time.

The rest of us have to work our asses off to see a quarter of the progress in the gym that they see :(
Amen!.. :(

only 12 out 143 people here are overweight? less tha 10%? that's unpossible!

Yeeeeaah! Babies everywheeere!

babiesxd5.jpg

only 12 out 143 people here are overweight? less tha 10%? that's unpossible!
I voted short and stalky/muscular. I'm no macho man or anything, but I'm certainly not obese, and I am surely more muscular than most young men that are my age. I'm not really short and fat either, (or pear shaped as you call it). :dozey: I do find it hard to believe that no one voted obese though. Maybe it was just a poor poll on your part Stern? If there was a "short and stalky: (slighty flabby)" option, I'd have voted for that.

Most people who are obese don't self-identify as being obese.

I guess if you did notice you were obese you'd be all 'maybe it's time to stop eating'.
Anybody that's over 20% bady fat is clinically obese. Likewise, Between 16% and 20% is considered overweight. There's no hiding results from your physician, but you can hide the results from other people. :p I was right at 16% last time I had it checked by a doctor a year and a half ago, but I've lost alot of weight since then too.

Anybody that's over 20% bady fat is clinically obese. Likewise, Between 16% and 20% is considered overweight. There's no hiding results from your physician, but you can hide the results from other people. :p I was right at 16% last time I had it checked by a doctor a year and a half ago, but I've lost alot of weight since then too.

It's all in the mind, man! It's all in the mind!

I'm going to vote obese for all those people who are totally lying to themselves.

ALTERNATE VERSION:
I'm going to vote obese because anyone who claims to be a girl on the internet inevitably has a penis and weighs at least 300 lbs.

Hurhur penus.

Zombie, I agree with that sentiment.

I enjoy being tall and thin, makes me feel like Treebeard.
However, I'm rather tired of being un-toned. I think I'll exercise a bit just to "tone" myself and be in better shape. I don't want to be really muscular though.
If you want to tone up, I'd lift weights 3x a week, and do 30-40 minutes of cardio 3-4 times per week.

Unless you're eating a ton of cals, you're not going to wake up one morning and look like Arnold. No need to worry about getting "too" muscular :p

Indeed- you'll never gain a lot of muscle mass without huge amounts of eating.

Spend 6 weeks doing steady, heavy resistance training and you should see or at least be able to quantify the improvement.

Back