What do you think , what does Gordon's voice like?

Reaction score
I'm thinking deep but quiet.

EDIT:Crap , noticed the mistake . Thread should be : What do you think , what does Gordon's voice sound like?

I'm thinking deep but quiet.

EDIT:Crap , noticed the mistake . Thread should be : What do you think , what does Gordon's voice sound like?

No, it actually should be: What do you think(NO SPACE),(SPACE HERE ONLY) what does Gordon's voice sound like?

And I think it sounds like farts.

I'd imagine something pretty deep, and clear. I don't know. Can't say I've ever thought of Gordon's voice much.

However, if I were to imagine his personality somewhat, I'd expect he would have a particular fear of heights. It seems like it's something that Valve subtly exemplifies through the incredibly frequent times in which Gordon is convieniently falling from tremendous heights! Then again, that may perhaps just be my own personal interpretation.

He sounds like the G-Man.

Because that's who he is.

I'll keep posting this until you believe it.

Calm, soft but assertive, measured and somewhat deep. Think Edward Norton's voice overs in Fight Club with less misery and/or derision.

Gordon Freeman doesn't have a voice. He wasn't programmed with one, which is rather touching to say the least.

Look up Ross Scott. Although I never pictured him to sound exactly like that, it can fit pretty well.

If you wanna know what Gordon sounds like, watch Gordon's Mind on youtube.

Back