Votes: 16 12.1%
  • heroine

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • meth

Votes: 8 6.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a little surprised more people voted weed than voted alcohol.

Most people don't consider it a drug right off so they'll just go with the first option. I believe "Not ever" was placed in the wrong position in the list.

I voted the only drug I've done - pot - and didn't bother looking further. Realised there's booze among drugs when it was too late D:
You're the third person who's said that so I'm manually increasing alcohol's votes by three. :p

There should also be the option for tobacco products (smoke, snus, snuff).
Maybe exchange it some other option and combine some other drugs ?

There aren't any free options left. Just say it in the thread.

I can't believe so many of you people do this..

Drugs are horrible. There is no argument or stance to support my statement because its drugs. And I will never consume any of those crap.

circularreasoning2od4.gif

Drugs are horrible. There is no argument or stance to support my statement because its drugs. And I will never consume any of those crap.

Your face is horrible.

No argument, because 'its drugs'. Mate, drugs are not bad in themselves at all..
Think about how much good drugs do in hospitals; and if people can enjoy them recreationally without harming anyone else then what is the problem?

In the end, you cant rule it out as crap if you have never tried it.

Some good wine is in order sometimes.
And I smoked a pipe once, the day my grandfather died. Sort of remembrance.

then let it be..drugs=fail

Ignorances breeds hate and fear.
You sir, are fail.
You are the epitome of fail personified.
Fail and you are joined at the hip.
It has been said that soulslicer is in fact, composed of 98% fail.
A man walks into a bar, but soulslicer still fails.
Yo' momma's so fat she is fail.
If an electric train is driving east at 90mph, which way does soulslicer fail?
The foreign policy of the United States of America is based on soulslicer's fail.
When a tree falls in the forest, but nobody is around to hear it, does soulslicer still fail?
Soulslicer can't believe it's not butter.
He who laughs last, fails first.
People who live in glass houses fail at life.
When in Rome, fail.

This entire post is......

Fail.

There aren't any free options left. Just say it in the thread.

Yassir, ok then, I have tried weed (used to do it quite regularly), weekends for booze, sometimes it may come suddenly in the weekdays also, snus quite regularly, snuff occasionally.

I don't smoke, drink, or use any narcotics. The only drugs I take are nutritional supplements and painkillers.

Same. I don't even drink coffe, hate it.

Everything bar the bottom two, plus a few others. I turned out ok in the end - I just have to make sure I don't tread on any cracks in the pavement otherwise my entire family will DIE!

I haven't taken Xanax, but yesterday I had some What Ever, just to explain my vote for that option.

You do realise that now you have said it, I shall call you that for all eternity?

*evil laugh*

I don't know about everybody else, but I had done weed long before I touched a drop of alcohol. It was easier to get a hold of. Plus I imagine it's a more appealing drug for many of the educated, net-savvy denizens of this fine forum.
That, or...

Oh shit... I did "None never" and then I noticed Booze :S
none...then i saw booze and it was to late
I voted the only drug I've done - pot - and didn't bother looking further. Realised there's booze among drugs when it was too late D:
It's okay to drink your drug! ;)

never done drugs, never will. I have the occasional (alcoholic) drink, but I have never gotten drunk so I can't say booze.
edit: did anyone else (apart from me) notice that 'ecstasy' was spelt wrong in the poll? I lol'd when i noticed the spelling they put down: extacy!!! :D

Getting drunk, even if only once, is worth it.

The vomit is worth it!

alcohol, pills, weed, coke, lsd and ket

pills being my favourite
coke being the crappest

i like me some partyin :D just gotta be smart about it and plan a little before you start eating "cereal" or drinking. its not that hard to have a crazy time and se safe(er) about it

Oh and i wish the forums could ahve more poll options Q_Q

cause id add salvia and tobacco to it and /other

Alcohol, tobacco, weed, opium, painkillers of all varieties,xanax, salvia, shrooms, LSD, coke, and Sulkdodds.

:eek:

Just booze. Haven't tried anything else either *Unless you count cigarettes drugs*. Other than that....I'm a good kid :p

Everything besides the bottom two, and quite a few others :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back