What have you unlocked so far? + New weapon impressions

But you just said the spy still won't stab you. You said it works.

I think what he is getting at is that most snipers have learned to keep their arses to the walls so why use the razorback when the SMG can gun spies down anyway?.

I guess as a straight up you-wont-get-stabbed-1-time-get-out-of-jail card it works, but I guess any sniper worth his achievements would rather have the SMG and the speed, especially when walls everywhere are free razorbacks and never run out of uses in a single life.

So been using the Dead Ringer for a while. I think it's a good side-grade. The uncloak noise is damn loud but I think all uncloak noises have been progressively getting louder. Still though the 'ringer takes a while to do anything and is very situational, so it probably takes a better spy than me to use it to its full potential.

Back to the Cloak'n'dagger!

Yeah, Cloak'n'Dagger is my favorite unlock so far. I have everything but Jarate and Huntsman...

I got the Cloak & Dagger Watch, the Razorback, the Ubersaw, and a second Sandman.

achievement_idle ftw! Ok before you bash me I played all weekend and got nothing but sanviches and Natascha's! Then I idle all night and got all 3 spy unlocks and the razorback... awesome system!

/s

I have the Huntsman, which I think I prefer over the Sniper Rifle.

I have the Ambassador, which I think is a big pile of toss as headshots deal less damage then a bodyshot from the Revolver. :|

I have the Ambassador, which I think is a big pile of toss as headshots deal less damage then a bodyshot from the Revolver. :|

I find it astounding that the spy even has a weapon that can get headshots.

Am I the only one not seeing these hats?

Have all the unlocks but the Ambassador and Dead Ringer.

Cant say its a priority, spy is my least played class.

Got the Cloak and Dagger, its alright, handy for watching and waiting and chosing your target rather then having your vanilla cloak meter choose for you. I still suck at spy mostly but its handy.

Yay just took a nap and woke up to see I unlocked the ambassador.

There definitely, in my opinion, seems to be an affect on drops connected to the number of people in a server. I went in my own server (just me) for over 15 hours and only got a sandvich.

I went into an achievement_idle server with 16-20 people for about 8 hours and got around 6-7 unlocks.

Got the Huntsman today, i'm not even normally a Sniper and i still managed to get a headshot with it, don't see what all the fuss is about with aiming.

I unlocked the KGB the old fashioned way. Then 5 minutes later they dropped. ****.

I also have 4 back burners and 2 Sandviches.

Though I did get the dead ringer, which was nice.

Just got the Ambassador. Combined with Cloak and Dagger, it's great fun. No Helmet's yet. I guess i'll start getting them once i got the Huntsman. That's the last weapon that i need to unlock.

Yeah, that was my worry about the hats. The heavy is already a huge target, now especially with the football helmet lol.

Lol when you go into achievement idle servers it's all the characters just thrusting back n forth going "ooo, ah, ah, uhhhh"

15 hours playing/idling on top of the 60+ from the weekend before and still no Huntsman but hey I received another 5 BONKS! I'm usually not one to bitch but this system is garbage.

Sigh, 11 hours and only Bonk! and Natascha are the only ones to drop for me!

The unlock system is definitely very ropey. I have a friend for whom the system has on two occasions spazzed out and started awarding unlock after unlock, mere seconds or minutes apart. She got handed something like 16 unlocks each time it happened, including a ton of hats. This is on top of the sporadic unlocking that most of us are experiencing, so she's now swimming in goodies.

Myself, I've got none of the spy unlocks and all of the sniper ones. Jarate's probably my favourite.

3 Ambassadors

3 Dead Ringers

2 Huntsmen

........... I JUST WANT MAH DAMN CLOAK AND DAGGER MAN.

I have a spare cloak and dagger.

Trade it for a Huntsman?

Played for quite a few hours yesterday and got nothing new :(

Coming up on 36 hours sometime today and still no Huntsman :(

Lol, 120 hours and still no Cloak and Dagger.

Just got Jarate and Razorback though, anyone know which is better? Razorback didn't seem to slow me down that much.

Razorback didn't seem to slow me down that much.

Yeah i didn't notice any difference either. I'd have to assume Jarate is better, making an item that affects only ONE other class worked for the Spy's Sapper because Engies are plentiful, but the one stab and that's it thing is a bummer.

I finally got my final unlocks today (after over 100 hours of idle+play time :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:)... of course they were the ones I've wanted the whole time.

My impressions... all the spy stuff is shit. Huntsman seems like a fun variation for the sniper (I've only played a bit with it so far as it was my last unlock), jarate is awesome, and razorback is something that could be useful to switch to in the middle of a game if you have spy problems, but I don't see using it very much over the jarate.

RB is excellent for the peace of mind that a spy isnt going to stab me. It also saved my ass a few times when a spy was stupid enough to stab me, I promptly turned around and sliced him up.

Dont have huntsman, jarate or the spy watches. I have the ambassador and I like it, I never used the revolver because it does crap damage. Now that I can potentially do a lot of damage at range i might start using my ranged weapons.

Ambassador is a good unlock now, except for the no buildings thing, I don't know whether that's still working.

I like the Spy Watches, they certainly encourage a different type of spy playstyle. I'm still absolute shit with the dead ringer though.

I ****ing love Huntsman!! Oh it's so great to nail a heavy against the ground!

Back