What is the shittiest pokemon ever?

Farfetch'd. What the **** good is "leek slap" gonna do against a mother****ing ROCK SNAKE? And it doesn't even evolve!

:LOL: I can't belive we're having this discussion.

But that strip is awesome.

I never liked pokemon, ever, even as a kid. I remember trying to get into it a few times. I remember I even traded some kid a card once because I had found one on the ground. He gave me this card that had a bird with a stick.
I ran over to the sewer drain and called all my fellow classmates over and tore it up in front of their eyes. HAH, that's what I say to your precious idolization! They were all so sad. And the girl I had a crush on said "I hate you! I wanted that card!"
Pathetic children and their dependancy on thin pieces of cardboard. Instead I had my parents buy me clay and art supplies to continue my growing artistic endeavors. I am glad I didn't waste my time and money on that pokemon shit.
Wow. Way to be a piece of shit. At least it was a trade and you didn't take the guy's card without giving something in return, but you could've given his back if you didn't want it. Big man with the art supplies ragging on other peoples' hobbies and interests and tearing them up.

That's some real douchebaggery right there. Way to be, keep raging against those collectible card games, man.

The most terrible, yet awesome Pokemon is Dunsparce.

206dunsparcewx2.png

It's a goddamn blind snake. With wings. And a drill for a tail.

Rock on.

-Angry Lawyer

I can honestly say I dont know the name of a single pokemon ..probably because I was born before tv ..before japan even

ok I know pickachu ..but mostly from asian stores selling pikachu everything

Wow. Way to be a piece of shit. At least it was a trade and you didn't take the guy's card without giving something in return, but you could've given his back if you didn't want it. Big man with the art supplies ragging on other peoples' hobbies and interests and tearing them up.

That's some real douchebaggery right there. Way to be, keep raging against those collectible card games, man.

Dude I was in 3rd grade, I was 8, take a joke.

And anyways, not to sound pompous, but some hobbies are productive, while others are not. Kids would poke fun at me because I didn't invest my earnings on pokemon cards. But what have most of them done with those pokemon cards, sold them or thrown them away. Even if they still have them, it's not like they can do anything with them, I haven't heard of anyone getting big money for them like they claimed they would back when they were popular. I was just making a point that I am glad I didn't waste my money on that. But granted this was 3rd grade, I don't blaim them, they were kids.

But It can be applied to practically anything today, instead of wasting money on pokeman cards they are wasting it on something else. It's there money, okay thats fine.

Like some people my age still poke fun at me for not buying a lot of videogames/game systems. They too want to get into game design like me.
I don't care what they do with their money. I save my money up for college, and programs to teach me how to further my artistic understanding and understanding of game design, they just buy video games every week and play them all day expecting that it will some how... make them gaming artists?
I am not bad mouthing indulgences, and they can do whatever they want with their money, but it's a plain and simple, some "hobbies" are productive, others are not.

Until they evolve fully, Metapod and whatever the Hell Weedle evolves into are about as useful as a spiked dildo.

Actually, that's pretty useful.

You know what's worse than Pokemon? The terrible irony of being a non Poke-animal in the Poke-Universe. Imagine how awful your life would be if you were just a dog. No special powers, no communicating abilities, just futility and despair.

I'd be grateful to be a regular animal.

Think about it: people wouldn't use me for ridiculous duels and I wouldn't be confined to an oblivious sphere that shrinks when desired.

The most terrible, yet awesome Pokemon is Dunsparce.

206dunsparcewx2.png

It's a goddamn blind snake. With wings. And a drill for a tail.

Rock on.

-Angry Lawyer

You know what's worse than Pokemon? The terrible irony of being a non Poke-animal in the Poke-Universe. Imagine how awful your life would be if you were just a dog. No special powers, no communicating abilities, just futility and despair.

Posts like this are why, after 5 years, I continue to post/lurk here. Thank you.

pokemondongo!

was a gag in a animated colombian serie,a toy that all kids wanted

it was some weird blue pikachu looking thing that got killed by a terminator

btw that magikarp evolve into gyarados stuff>all

Zubat.

That stupid thing is in every ****ing cave in every ****ing game.

****!

Dude I was in 3rd grade, I was 8, take a joke.

And anyways, not to sound pompous, but some hobbies are productive, while others are not. Kids would poke fun at me because I didn't invest my earnings on pokemon cards. But what have most of them done with those pokemon cards, sold them or thrown them away. Even if they still have them, it's not like they can do anything with them, I haven't heard of anyone getting big money for them like they claimed they would back when they were popular. I was just making a point that I am glad I didn't waste my money on that. But granted this was 3rd grade, I don't blaim them, they were kids.

But It can be applied to practically anything today, instead of wasting money on pokeman cards they are wasting it on something else. It's there money, okay thats fine.

Like some people my age still poke fun at me for not buying a lot of videogames/game systems. They too want to get into game design like me.
I don't care what they do with their money. I save my money up for college, and programs to teach me how to further my artistic understanding and understanding of game design, they just buy video games every week and play them all day expecting that it will some how... make them gaming artists?
I am not bad mouthing indulgences, and they can do whatever they want with their money, but it's a plain and simple, some "hobbies" are productive, others are not.
I'm gonna let you off the hook a little--just a little--because you were 8. But I remember how it was to be that age, and the 8-year-old me would've called you a douche too. There's things you don't mess with, man, and that's people's toys, cards, pogs, and any other kind of collectible thing. That's crossing the line whether you find someone else's HOBBY productive or not. That isn't for you to judge and say, "My hobby's better than yours because it's productive." The whole point of a hobby is to have fun. People seem to forget that.

Wrecking someone's shit like that is tantamount to playground suicide. I'm surprised you didn't get rolled. I remember some FIGHTS when Magic first came out and people tried to f*ck with other peoples' cards. And that was when I was in junior/high school. But elementary school like you were? Hella surprised you didn't get rolled.

I haven't watched the f*cking show in ages so I don't recall names, but any of those ghost things were hated by me.

You're right. ****ing Zubats.

Tangela. A walking ball of tentacles or vines? doesn't evolve and it not worth the trouble to have because it can't do anything.

Must of been the failed hentai tentacle rape pokemon.:x

Doesn't evolve?
114-3.png
>
465-3.png

In other news, the worst Pokemon ever is Mr Mime. He touched me in places I didn't like.

****ing Abra. All it could do was teleport. I was like 5 and I traded my charmander for it. I'm still bitter haha.

Charizard > Alakazam. Abra is a bitch to catch, a bitch to trade something for, and not worth it in the end. Fireblast owns psychic.

It's cool though, about a week later I threw my game boy at a wall because of all the goddamn zubats in the 1st cave.

By far, the most annoying and retarded pokemon is...

Whismur!
293_Whismur.png

Look! Just look at it suck!

personally
any of the Pokemon who weren't in the original 150.
after the first series, it went downhill from there.

I love pretty much all of them (except the ugly ones like tangela).

But I haven't played since I finished Gold, many years ago.

Is my Mewtwo, Mew, and Celebi worth anything?

I love pretty much all of them (except the ugly ones like tangela).

But I haven't played since I finished Gold, many years ago.

Is my Mewtwo, Mew, and Celebi worth anything?

****, buy diamond and give me your mew.
Most piss-off pokemon in my book is golbat. Zubat's weren't that much trouble in the beginning, but later on those level 79 golbats got so ****ing annoying.
BITE
YOUR POKEMON FLINCHED

Even today I can still remember that ****ing random encounter music from Mt Moon.

Koffing.... What a bitch!

I hated going down that bike road 'cause I knew those biker a$$holes would whip out Koffing, that giant, misshapen, lone, purple testicle that, ironically, had no balls. Smoke screen! Oh no! What can I do!? Oh yeah Hydropump the shit out of you until you die in one hit!

Ugh yeah, I'm gonna say Metapod , there's nothing worse than having no pokemon left but that one, and all it can do is harden!And of course, the fuggin Zubat.

Shouldn't we be asking ourselves what the COOLEST Pokemon is?

snorlax.jpg

selfdestruct.jpg

Any pokemon who self destructs.
Poor electrode.;( I'd never make him endure such torture. Any Pokemon who's name is, or begins with "Mew". This includes Mew-two. Such pompous little bastards imo.:|

Meh, I only got blue. And then I spent all my time getting a lvl 100 blastoise lol. Got 83 freaking hours on that one save. Every other thing in my inventory was like 40 because of the exp sharing thing. Heh... missingno lol 6th item glitch that was awesome. *9 items, yeah *9 master balls, *9 nuggets, *9 rare candy lol

Haven't touched that game in years.

All the new pokemon that weren't in the original list are pretty much gay in description.

From the original ones... Kakuna was the gayest.

Back