What is the shittiest pokemon ever?

evil^milk

Tank
Reaction score
In whichever terms - whether it's the actual design, function, etc.

In my opinion, it's gotta be Onyx. F'ing snake-like rock that gets defeated by water? Pfft.

Thinking up the shittiest pokemon isn't fun at all... Just think of the least popular one that is just stupid looking. Jinx for example.

Geodude.

I dunno. He's just, gay.

He's like that closet gay. The one you know would be a cool dude if he just came out and admitted he was gay, but that you refuse to associate with because he doesn't have the guts to do it, and instead sit there and make fun of day in and day out.

It's not because you really frown upon his sexual deviance, it's because you want to prey on his weak character.

Ditto. Becoming a shittier version of what you're trying to beat isn't effective-- its just annoying.

I donno man. It's hard to come out when you're a pokemon.

Actually I jjust googled Geodude and yes, he fits your exact description. Now I'm picturing him crying in a corner.

I've never even ****ing seen that pokemon. Wtf.

Mankey for sure, that thing was such a load of shit.

mankey26ue1.gif

alphabetical, what's that crap?

also, all pokemen are shitty.

I can tell you the coolest one, Tumorchu, with the ability to shoot tumors onto someone. Created him for a Sean Connery Saga I wrote ages ago-

I once got a Magikarp to level 100, and then immediately broke down over how sad my life was. I miss those days.

You know what's worse than Pokemon? The terrible irony of being a non Poke-animal in the Poke-Universe. Imagine how awful your life would be if you were just a dog. No special powers, no communicating abilities, just futility and despair.

You know what's worse than Pokemon? The terrible irony of being a non Poke-animal in the Poke-Universe. Imagine how awful your life would be if you were just a dog. No special powers, no communicating abilities, just futility and despair.

:sad:

****ing Kakuna. Srsly, harden? At least Magicarp could MOVE.
I remember facing one that used tackle, the ****ing cacoon never learns TACKLE!!!! Not that I bothered stopping it from evolving...or going near a level that would make it evolve.

Tangela. A walking ball of tentacles or vines? doesn't evolve and it not worth the trouble to have because it can't do anything.

Must of been the failed hentai tentacle rape pokemon.:x

There aren't any dogs. There aren't any "normal" animals in the pokemon world.

I'm gonna say the worst is magikarp or metapod. Do something, you shits! I swear I'm gonna trade you...

Tangela. A walking ball of tentacles or vines? doesn't evolve and it not worth the trouble to have because it can't do anything.

Must of been the failed hentai tentacle rape pokemon.:x
It learns solarbeam.

And Metapod has the promise of future greatness.

Kakuna fails badly.

I remember back when I was a kid, when there were only 100 pokemons. Those were the days.

But I grew out of it when I was 9.

I never liked pokemon, ever, even as a kid. I remember trying to get into it a few times. I remember I even traded some kid a card once because I had found one on the ground. He gave me this card that had a bird with a stick.
I ran over to the sewer drain and called all my fellow classmates over and tore it up in front of their eyes. HAH, that's what I say to your precious idolization! They were all so sad. And the girl I had a crush on said "I hate you! I wanted that card!"
Pathetic children and their dependancy on thin pieces of cardboard. Instead I had my parents buy me clay and art supplies to continue my growing artistic endeavors. I am glad I didn't waste my time and money on that pokemon shit.

All of the new generation bullshit that came after Gold/Silver/Crystal...

Also, disregard this post I am but a figment of your imagiloltions.

All the pre-volutions. Why create something weaker than what already exists and is the norm in the chain? To attract more fangirls? I don't even speak Japanese!

Back