What is your weirdest Hobby

can we please get back on the subjecT?
Hell no. I like to purposely piss off teachers and people and start fights at my school. Don't ask.....I have no ****ing clue either. I find it amusing.

You can fly at 17 in the UK ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

/me moves to Britain

You can't even drive here till you're 18 :(

I line the inside of my house with a massive collage of every picture ever posted in a "SHOW YOUR PICTUAR" thread here.

I don't have any hobbies, i'm too lazy. I've tried allsorts and loved most, but money is a huge issue and I really need a decent job.

I'd love to mod my car. It'd look so awesome in black with a bodykit and some huge alloys. It's not cheap though.

I'd love to get a private pilots license. I've flown before and it's got me hooked -but lessons are by no means cheap. I'll do it before I die.

I'd love to do something insane. Skydiving or jumping down waterfalls, whatever. I need to escape the mundane, at least for a day.

Although it sounds absolutely ridiculous, I'd love to be an astronaut. I'd sell everything/everyone I ever loved just to get into space. Space fascinates and amazes me - it always has - and the chance to get out there would be seriously sweet.

...But no - I don't have hobbies. They cost too much or take too much effort. When I get a decent job i'll start with the flying and the modding though :D

i dont have any hobbies, but when i get my new car i will be modding it.

I take apart things that are broken all the time. Why? Cuz there broken and I wont have to worry about putting it back togeather if I don't wanna.

I stab things. Like soda cans, paper, walls, people.

Actually, the only hobbies I really have atm are gaming, and making 3D "art".

And after I get my degree making 3D art will be my job and not a hobby anymore.

I like to pistol whip grown men until they cry.

I like doing video stuff on the computer here and there. Editing video or make a DVD etc.
I record all my TV shows on the PC instead of a VCR/DVD recorder hooked up to the TV.

Don't have a hobby that I would consider weird though.

My hobbies are fairly normal - gaming, paintball, drawing etc.. but most people think it's weird for a girl to be into gaming and paintball and stuff like that. In fact, one of the first things most people say when they get to know me and what I'm into is, "you're weird.. but in a good way." haha

if I met someone like you I would think she was faking it.

I am irresistible. A car load of girls stopped by my house at 1:30 last night just to say hi.

Sometimes, I knit and sew plush toys.... and basically any random craft that you can learn out of a book. I know how to make corn husk dolls. I know how to make paper flowers... and origami. I wanted to learn how to sculp animals out of soap, but I never got around to it. I also really want to learn how to make nets, as in fishing nets. I have absolutely no idea why. Oooh, and terrariums. Terrariums would be neat to make. Like a tiny miniature plant world in a bottle. :eek:

And if I'm at home, I train my pet aquarium fish, but not so much "train" them as hand-feed them if they're willing to come up and grab food out of my hand.

I also like to play the piano, but I need some new sheet music.

Overall, pretty stupid hobbies.

Sometimes, I knit and sew plush toys.... and basically any random craft that you can learn out of a book. I know how to make corn husk dolls. I know how to make paper flowers... and origami. I wanted to learn how to sculp animals out of soap, but I never got around to it. I also really want to learn how to make nets, as in fishing nets. I have absolutely no idea why. Oooh, and terrariums. Terrariums would be neat to make. Like a tiny miniature plant world in a bottle. :eek:

And if I'm at home, I train my pet aquarium fish, but not so much "train" them as hand-feed them if they're willing to come up and grab food out of my hand.

I also like to play the piano, but I need some new sheet music.

Overall, pretty stupid hobbies.

This guy WINS the weirdest hobbies competition.

Making soap.

Yep, with enough soap you can blow up just about anything.

Making soap.

Yep, with enough soap you can blow up just about anything.

Or you can make candles and let melted candle wax leak down the drain and clog up entire sewer systems.

Also Raziaar, I'm not really a guy. But that doesn't make my hobbies any less weird. SO I STILL WIN.

Also, you have to admit terrariums are really cool. You could... make your own tiny midget plant land for your tiny midget fairy friends to live in... and then they'd build tiny little communities of tiny cottages and they can all raise tiny cattle and tiny chickens and tiny baby piggies (kinda like the Lilliputians from Gullivers Travels, but not in boring narrative form), and they'd cultivate little tiny fairy 'shrooms and we can sell them on Ebay as oddities that rich people pay millions for. And then we'd totally get rich off of tiny 'shrooms and we can all drop out of school and set up our own business revolving solely around the propagation of tiny miniature plant worlds and the exploitation of fairy workers.

See, it's productive and profitable and cruel to poor innocent drugged-up fairies. Beats making soap.

(By the way, I'm not and have never been on drugs. I'm just really bored.)

Collecting Nike SB's and other vintage rarity shoes.

i pluck my nose hair when im bored.

does that count?

Or you can make candles and let melted candle wax leak down the drain and clog up entire sewer systems.

Also Raziaar, I'm not really a guy. But that doesn't make my hobbies any less weird. SO I STILL WIN.

Also, you have to admit terrariums are really cool. You could... make your own tiny midget plant land for your tiny midget fairy friends to live in... and then they'd build tiny little communities of tiny cottages and they can all raise tiny cattle and tiny chickens and tiny baby piggies (kinda like the Lilliputians from Gullivers Travels, but not in boring narrative form), and they'd cultivate little tiny fairy 'shrooms and we can sell them on Ebay as oddities that rich people pay millions for. And then we'd totally get rich off of tiny 'shrooms and we can all drop out of school and set up our own business revolving solely around the propagation of tiny miniature plant worlds and the exploitation of fairy workers.

See, it's productive and profitable and cruel to poor innocent drugged-up fairies. Beats making soap.

(By the way, I'm not and have never been on drugs. I'm just really bored.)
So you're a woman?

I demand pics!!!

not rreally a guy means art of a guy, im not gonna use my imagination incase i might offend someone

Not really a hobby but I find rubbing peanut butter on my nipples is very relaxing. :D

I also teach English at Numbers' school D:

-Angry Lawyer

:D

Wait, that's a hobby? D: D: D:

come to think of it, I mix household chemicals around to make explosives. I currently found out several recipes for flame bombs and smokescreens.

Microwave+Spray Can
Microwave+Hydrogen Gas Balloon
Microwave+Big Can Of Baked Beans
All= Boom

Microwave+Spray Can
Microwave+Hydrogen Gas Balloon
Microwave+Big Can Of Baked Beans
All= Boom

That reminds me, I once tried to make a microwave gun by disassembling ours...... almost worked...

Back