What kind of alcohol do you prefer?

lagers and coolers. Any thing higher proof than that gives me a headache.

Please, conform to stereotypes more Teenage Girl.

I think I posted about how I woke up one morning with straightened hair, my shoes missing with my toe-nails painted black and my hands were in a pair of play handcuffs.

Schoooooolieeeeees.

HAHA schoolies

I almost fell into a fire pit while running around it in nothing but shorts.. I think I was trying to dance :D

Chugging slowly on beers, interspersed by shots and whiskey.

Never cider. Strongbow...pft more like Wrongbow.

Johnny walker black label whiskey, but generally drink jamesons or famous grouse due to cost.

Like IPAs more than pilsner lagers, but generally drink lagers as they are more widely available.

Generally just lager, so long as its not Carling or Fosters.

If I'm at a pub, I'll always try the local ales, Worcester Sorcerer is pretty lush.

one of my friends remarked to me the other day, "man you are so the typical whiskey drunk"

i grinned drunkenly and unsteadily poured another shot

Acceptable Taste/Low Price/High Alcohol Content

All parts being equal.

I'm starting to genuinely enjoy the taste of whiskey. This is odd to me because the whole thing I liked about whiskey was that it was an honest drink; it wasn't going to sweet talk its way past your taste buds, it was going to kick them with size 10 alcohol boots as it stormed down into your gullet.

Good lad Sulkdodds! I'm enjoying a fine glass of Lagavulin 16 year old at this moment, lovely single malt :D

Very strong & peaty, I think it's my favourite scotch of the moment, although Bowmore is a close second!

I'm starting to genuinely enjoy the taste of whiskey. This is odd to me because the whole thing I liked about whiskey was that it was an honest drink; it wasn't going to sweet talk its way past your taste buds, it was going to kick them with size 10 alcohol boots as it stormed down into your gullet.

I thoroughly enjoyed this post.

Just got back from the ABC (liquor store) not long ago...

:D

I'd love to drink single malts everyday, but I don't understand how you can afford them. Glenfiddich is the only decently priced single malt around here, but then you might as well have some nice blended.

You guys must have iron guts. I couldn't **** with that hard liquor everyday. Nothing could survive that alcohol content - it's like rocket fuel.

I have some Capt Morgans but a sore throat and I really want a drink. do you think this could do more damage?? i know it'll dehydrate me but I'm full of liquids as it is

Alcohol will help you get better.

lol maybe. I have no idea, but it makes sense. Alcohol kills germs - it ****ing annihilates them.

This seems to be as good of a place as any to put this, but working Black Friday weekend sucks, and rum is awesome!

Back