What really happened to Tiger Woods

Asian voices are hilarious!

tiger woods private life

important concern in china

I dont get why the media is hyping over this shit. He was in a small little ****ing car accident, nothing major at all, a few scratches on his face, boo ****ing hoo. These types of car crashes are more usual than people eating at mc donalds for ****s sake. Yet the media is all

"AHHHH MAHHH GAAAAHHHHDDD TIGER WOODS IN CAR CRASH ZOMG U GOTTA READ THIS SHIT ITS THE END OF THE WORLDDDDDD AAAAAAHHHH I LIKE TESTICLES"

FFS ITS NOT THAT SPECIAL

Well if you crash in to a tree on a small private road at 2:30 in the morning on a Friday yeah, I think people will get a little suspicious.

How did the asians get such exclusive footage?

it wasnt about the car crash, it was about the circumstances that led to the crash

Golfer Tiger Woods apologized Wednesday for "transgressions" that let his family down.

"I have let my family down and I regret those transgressions with all of my heart. I have not been true to my values and the behavior my family deserves," he said in a statement on his official Web site.

"I am not without faults and I am far short of perfect. I am dealing with my behavior and personal failings behind closed doors with my family. Those feelings should be shared by us alone."

Woods made the comments in a statement posted on his Web site the same day that a gossip magazine published a story alleging that Woods had an affair with a 24-year-old cocktail waitress.

click for incriminating photo:

justdoeeet.jpg

Bahahah I saw this on the news I think last night or the night before. Makes you wonder how somebody gets their hands on this kind of exclusive footage!

Animator is credit to Asia.

it wasnt about the car crash, it was about the circumstances that led to the crash

click for incriminating photo:

justdoeeet.jpg

Also, Tiger's personal life has been nothing but squeaky clean throughout his entire career as arguably the most popular athlete on the planet. The media has been looking for something to "pounce" on, and now they have it.

Tiger Woods definitely ****ed over somebody important in the media world. There are definitely controllers that decide what issues are going to be blasted all over the front pages. A few weeks ago it was the amazing Michael Bryant and the evil bike messenger he killed.

All I see now is articles about how terrible Tiger Woods is for not opening his personal life to the all important media. One of Canada's national news papers had a front page article just about how Tiger Woods was making a mistake by not talking to the media. That was the entire article. The biggest news in Canada is about how a sports player in another country is not doing something. Ridiculous. Media cannot be trusted.

he's a 12 billion dollar brand empire. really you think the illuminati jewish media is conducting a smear campaign?

he had a car accident in his DRIVEWAY with a tree at 2:30 in the morning. AND he's seemingly a nice person with old school values; of course the media is going to lap this up. it's like catching superman with his pants down or the pope wearing a yarmulke on his day off

he had a car accident in his DRIVEWAY

dam he sucks at driving

"next tiger woods will open to others sports, formula 1"

Now that he has scratches on his face from a dramatic car accident, he will undoubtedly shy away from the public eye and become a masked anti-hero.

wheres the Onion when you need them the most??

What the hell is wrong with rich/famous people? Every one of them seems to have the same story unfold:

A) Get rich

B) Get beautiful women

C) Lose everything by self inflicted stupidity.

What the hell is wrong with rich/famous people? Every one of them seems to have the same story unfold:

A) Get rich

B) Get beautiful women

C) Lose everything by self inflicted stupidity.

It's especially ridiculous since he allegedly had an affair with a less attractive woman (arguable).

I can understand if this news was on page 3 or something, but in the front page ?

Back