What the f*cking f*ck.

Dog--

The Freeman
Reaction score
This guy is legend.

An Italian doctor completed a brain operation despite having a heart attack after realizing his patient would never recover if he stopped the surgery.

Surgeon Claudio Vitale started feeling pains in his chest half way through the operation but refused to stop despite his team's urging and the pain worsening.

After finishing the surgery, the doctor had an angioplasty operation to treat his attack.

Vitale insists he's not a hero, but that he couldn't leave the patient "at such a delicate moment."

Both doctor and patient are recovering.

http://www.abc2news.com/entertainme...ly-a-heart-attack/P0JFQIIQ_0WH5a9uOIh2rA.cspx

This guy has heart.

Trying to think of a pun besides heart or brain something, but I cannot do it! My mind is blank!

That guy has a heart of brain.

Doctors are awesome. Surgeons are awesome and hardcore.

Now just wait for the patient to recover and somehow sue the doctor for malpractice.

this is why we should stop paying actors and sports stars millions to hit a ball around or make a shitty movie. doctors are the real heroes

I guess the doctor had a heart, to change his mind..get it? get it?

this article now has a special place in my heart.

I'm still racking my brain for a decent pun here. It's pissing me off.

guess you could say the patient nearly broke his heart *BA-DUM TISH* .

i tried....

art.john.hege.opd.gi.jpg

Slain officer's death gives new life to four
Organs donated by a slain Oakland, California, police officer saved four lives, and his donated tissue will enhance the lives of up to 50 others, the California Transplant Donor Network said Wednesday. Officer John Hege, 41, was pronounced brain dead on Sunday but was kept on life support pending a decision on organ donation.
Link

why don't they make procedures like this mandatory?? i signed my license saying they can take whatever they want...I'm sure as hell not going to need them...in fact it just means I'll be alive longer in a sense

He sure had a one-trackmind. I hope it does count as an infarction of the good practice code.

Hero.

Edit: No, I really mean it, there are few people I really look up to, I am a jaded kind of person who see's weakness in everyone and insincerity and ulterior motives, which isn't helped by the fact most modern day "hero's" are anything but.

But reading that I saw my ideal medical practitioner, someone who had a decision, him or his patient and he chose his patient potentially at his own sever expense.

Hero.

Anybody who didn't do that would be one heartless bastard.

damn good thing it wasnt a seizure instead of a heart attack "shaken not stirred"

Back