What Will Your Reaction Be When HL3 Gets Announced?

This sums it up.

fg-nose_milk.jpg

I will probably scream YES then cry out of joy and then message all my friends about this event even if they dont play hl.

i will die because of excitement and never will be able to play it

I would be very excited to think about playing it in 6 years or so after it's released.

But I'm sure that when it gets announced Gabe will make a press conference right afterwards and reassure everyone that it was a hoax and not the real HL3 from which he still has absolutely no news about.

Well, seeing that my brain entered into sleep mode waiting for an announcement, the sudden flurry of activity would probably cause it to overheat and shutdown, killing me instantly.

Fine, I'll be the one to post it. Just this once.

original.gif

First of all, I'll be very skeptical. The number of hoax is too damn high!

I will bring the same amount of analysis to each and every single piece of material that is brought into the spotlight and begin again the motions that will set this place ablaze as the center of Half-Life rhetorical argument it is meant to be.

I'll let out a sigh of relief because I'll never have to hear another stupid "HL3 CONFIRMED" Joke ever again.

Half-Life 4 Confirmed.

Unfortunately, this is more right than you would like to imagine.

As long as it doesn't conclusively end the series once and for all, the very second people finish Half-Life 3, the demands for Half-Life 4 will begin.

As long as it doesn't conclusively end the series once and for all, the very second people finish Half-Life 3, the demands for Half-Life 4 will begin.

Even if it does... Opposing Force 2 CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I would like to add that I have 300 euros saved up so that I can pre-order hl3 the moment it will be open to pre-orders. The rest of the money saved is for any hadware upgrades, should they be necessary.

Two years ago it would have been cardiac arrest, now I would just hope that the new engine version features working cubemaps (especially the buildcubemaps command that has been broken on the EP2 build for some time).

I will party, dance, scream, sing, don't care if there's people around me, :singing: :cat: :playful: :joyful: :X3: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: (y) just I will be VERY happy, like all of us, and about whose minimal requerments... probably I will play it AT minimum graphics and maximum lag. And that'spprobably the best case, even that Im planing to buy a new computer in november after my b-day.

now that is dependent on what ending will hl3 will have

If they make a movie about this, I want "Cigarette Smoking Man" to play G Man.

Go rob a bank then stand in a line for three days till the night of release!

Back