What's going on with the server? >_<

Unfocused

Companion Cube
Reaction score
It happened today and yesterday. Before going to sleep, at about 2AM, I wanted to check the forums and couldn't connect. Why are you messing up my daily routine?

Taken a few minutes ago, when the server went online:

wowxd1.jpg

I am Legend.

Munro's been messing with the server again.

Munro's actually at work so its not his fault :)

There's a problem with the box at the moment meaning we're having to get it rebooted fairly often (ie when it breaks). As it's hosted at limelight, we need to get their engineers to do the reboot which takes time.

It may happen a couple more times over the next few days but we're hoping to have it sorted early next week :D

Cheers, good to know it's mostly harmless.
Everyone calm down, orright.

Oh my god, I'd be a legend if I had infractions from MUNRO'S BOSS.

Also Hot Soup.

Anyways, It's been severely irritating to come to HL2.net just having it tell me you're of business. I shall have my revenge and so forth. However if the site goes down again I'm powerless.

Munro's actually at work so its not his fault :)

There's a problem with the box at the moment meaning we're having to get it rebooted fairly often (ie when it breaks). As it's hosted at limelight, we need to get their engineers to do the reboot which takes time.

It may happen a couple more times over the next few days but we're hoping to have it sorted early next week :D

That honestly does happen, every so often.

Who the hell are you people?

I've never seen you guys in my life.

hit the server with a wrench that somehow has metal inside of it that can run out and completely fix it with no real explanation.

Thats untrue ;(

or is it !!!

muahahahahaahahahahahah :borg:

I know who they are as well!

True, but without StarMonkey everything would be on fire or smouldering in small pieces on the floor. He keeps HL2.net alive, but he's not doing a good job of it recently. Laziness probably.

It went down again.

EDIT: :O StarMonkey and Hot Soup!!! I haven't seen those guys since the golden years!

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Glad we're back on now, though.

Pi made my day :LOL:

And yeah, I've never heard of Hot Soup before, but I recall hearing about Starmonkey before.

It took you nearly 12 hours to notice? I can't believe that!!

Fair enough, then. I'll just say this: I've got way more posts than you now!!!!

Yeah! And please restore my post count? ^^

I'll be extra good and not spam any more! (Excluding this post.)

Do it Pi, do it.

Don't you dare rest my post count! It took me a long time to get to two and half thousand posts, so please don't reset it.

I'll probably regret posting this at some point.

Back