What's the most ridiculous thing you would do for money?

Saturos

Reaction score
What is the most ridiculous and embarrassing thing you guys would do? I'm talking billions of dollars here. I myself, cannot put a price on my own dignity. I have far too much self-respect. However, I can give a suggestion.

Wear white tights with pink frilly skirt (this part wouldn't be so bad for the female posters), hold your urge to go to the bathroom for like three days and take lots of choco-lax, then take a huge dump in said white tights while on the air of some popular live TV news station so the whole world can see what a fool you are.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I'm not really creative in concocting the most embarrassing easy money proposal. Feel free to chip in if anyone has any ideas. This is the kind of thing I would probably do with people if I myself was a billionaire. I would start a TV show and call it, "CHUMP!".:D But I wouldn't actually give them the money, I'd just be into the "ruining their social lives" part.:devil:

I would do anything under these two conditions:

1. Do anything that doesn't harm my health, harm any person I know ony and doesn't kill me

2. Be done with it within a year

Wear white tights with pink frilly skirt (this part wouldn't be so bad for the female posters), hold your urge to go to the bathroom for like three days and take lots of choco-lax, then take a huge dump in said white tights while on the air of some popular live TV news station so the whole world can see what a fool you are
For a BILLION dollars? Son I'd do that for a million dollars. Maybe even $500,000 dollars. Do you comprehend how much a billion dollars is? One BILLION dollars? And what, people're gonna see you shit yourself on TV? Big whoop! What, they're gonna laugh at you afterward? Here's how a conversation like that would go:

"Hey, you're that guy who shat yourself on the news! Haha, you're f*cking gross."
"Heh, yeah, that's funny. Say, how much is in your bank account right now?"
"What? Why would you want to know--"
"Because I got a billion dollars for doing that. A billion dollars. I could crush you with my wallet."

I'd make a complete ass of myself for a billion dollars. "Ridiculous" things...I can't even think of any sort of ridiculous thing I wouldn't do, because generally those things aren't harmful to yourself or others. It's just making a fool of yourself.

Hey for a BILLION dollars there's not much I wouldn't do.

But who needs that much money anyway?

For a BILLION dollars? Son I'd do that for a million dollars. Maybe even $500,000 dollars. Do you comprehend how much a billion dollars is? One BILLION dollars? And what, people're gonna see you shit yourself on TV? Big whoop! What, they're gonna laugh at you afterward? Here's how a conversation like that would go:

"Hey, you're that guy who shat yourself on the news! Haha, you're f*cking gross."
"Heh, yeah, that's funny. Say, how much is in your bank account right now?"
"What? Why would you want to know--"
"Because I got a billion dollars for doing that. A billion dollars. I could crush you with my wallet."

I'd make a complete ass of myself for a billion dollars. "Ridiculous" things...I can't even think of any sort of ridiculous thing I wouldn't do, because generally those things aren't harmful to yourself or others. It's just making a fool of yourself.
Oh? and there's nothing so devious, pitiful, and humiliating you can think of that even you wouldn't dare to do for money? Well, let me ask you this then, what's the least amount of money you would do such degrading things for? What would you do if the people were like, "SUCKER! AH hhahahahaa! What money?!?!"

I onced danced like a monkey inside a Taco Bell for a 79-cent soft taco. There's very little I won't do to embarass myself when the word is, "money."

Oh and if they pulled that "Sucker!" trick...well, depends on what I did and how much money was promised.

I onced danced like a monkey inside a Taco Bell for a 79-cent soft taco. There's very little I won't do to embarass myself when the word is, "money."

Oh and if they pulled that "Sucker!" trick...well, depends on what I did and how much money was promised.
I once streaked naked across someone's yard for a bottle of Crown Royal. On New Year's Eve night no less. Not even for money! :eek: I swore I would never do anything like that again.:angel: I was so drunk though I couldn't even remember my name. Thankfully, I decline to such dares for alcoholism nowadays. My only vice now is gaming.

I've never heard of choco-lax but it sounds like the WORST INVENTION EVER.

Masturbate in public while drinking the sperm of a transvetite and eating a living bunny.

I'd really do anything short of killing myself or another human being for a billion dollars.

The two most ridiculous things I'd do for money:

Be on Big Brother

Jordan

I'd have to top myself after a while though. Oh the shame!

I'd participate in a bukkake while groping my mother's dead corpse and eating seventy recently liberated horse cocks.

:frown:
Man you people are really ****ed up.

I cant lie I'd do everything mentioned in this thread and then some..godamnit I want that money!

For a billion, I actually would kill a dude. Sure, it's cold, but I mean... that dude's death guarantees financial stability for generations to come. And besides, maybe the guy was a dick!

For a billion, I actually would kill a dude. Sure, it's cold, but I mean... that dude's death guarantees financial stability for generations to come. And besides, maybe the guy was a dick!

Or maybe the guy was your best friend who had just completed his last chemotherapy session and is also your mother.

All of the things already listed in this thread combined.

I've never heard of choco-lax but it sounds like the WORST INVENTION EVER.

Choco-lax isn't the worst invention ever until you use it in a way that wasn't intended, i.e. eating it as if it's actual chocolate.

Also, I'd do pretty much anything for a billion dollars. The smaller the amount, the less likely I am to do something for it.

questiong is what you will put trough your ass for money

I would suck cock

Really? How bout this mans
1371799.jpg

well i tried my best, come on! there was nothing i could do, those two words left me with virtually no chance. i did my best!

yeah you do!

my lame attempt was nothing compared to that amount of fail you delivered.

Back