Whats up with Gman?

Jordo 8

Reaction score
There have been many theorys about gman, i would like to hear yours and we'll discuss.

Mine is that Gman has set gordon up for all this and has been testing him (with the whole black mesa incident) and at the beginning of half life 2, he's telling him that everythings worse so gordon will be challenged. in both games, you only see him for short amounts of time. he also leads u to the rebel hideout thingy and tells alyx 'Prepare for unforseen consiquences'. that, to me means that all this time, he has been useing gordon to lead him to the borealis, which is said to hold massive amounts of power.

if anyone else has any ideas or wants to comment and tell me my idea sucks, it would be much appreciated!:LOL:

GOD DAMN IT

shockchair.jpg

Gman is Gordon Freeman from the future. This has been known for a while.

Sloooowpooooke.

man this has been discussed so many times, sure wish we had a way of going back and searching through old posts for our opinions on this from like 2-6 years ago.

o wait......

i didnt know that there were many threads of this and i believe that the future theory is better than mine

Gman is a joke stripper hired for Gordon's birthday. They just didn't get to the cake on time.

This is where Portal kicks in.

hehe, that thread is older then the OP.

Bu seriously... well, there is nothing serious to say about this except that it makes me want to curl up in a fetal position and imagine a happier place without trolls and children on the internet.

This has been done to death.Everybody's got a theory.

Offcourse G-Man was testing Freeman in Half-Life.That was the whole point.

Can we please copy the "I will have no more G-man theories!" thread into all the HL Topics?

OP Practically retold the events in Halflife.

How is that a theory. I know theory threads are bad, but this shows no effort at all.

God damnit is completely correct however.

Back