What's with all this sub/dom stuff?

Raziaar

I Hate Custom Titles
Reaction score
Okay... this is a little rant of mine. Forgive me. First of all, the title is explicitly chosen as sub/dom, rather than Dom/sub, as they like to call it. The capitalization in the D and lowercase in the s is further to denote the master/slave aspect of those relationships.

Okay... what the **** is with these type of relationships? What would possess a woman to want to be with a man that treats her like dirt, who treats her like nothing more than a slave, both menial and sexual. I mean... I know its a sexual preference, and people choose this sort of thing, and if it wasn't affecting the lives of people I know and care about, I wouldn't give a shit. I'd say **** it... enjoy your fetishes.

But when it comes to my friends, my loved ones, and their relationships in this thing... I can't help but feel depressed, angry, confused. I hear wind about a friend of mine being a submissive in a submissive/dominant relationship... and my mind starts racing, and going crazy... And instead of thinking of my friend as the friend I know and love... my mind keeps bombarding me with these images of her being submissive and kneeling and being servile to this son of a bitch guy that lords himself over her, and treats her like a piece of meat, and a machine. He tells her what to wear, he tells her what to do... and she listens. She listens. I want to do nothing else but rip his heart out and stomp on it. It's demeaning to her, and it drives me whacko.

Whatever happened to people who like to be in an honest, loving, caring relationship... filled with passion and raw emotion. The relationships where a guy can treat his woman like a queen, caring for her, providing for her, displaying affection and love for her. Being a friend, a companion, a lover, all in one. Also a relationship filled with wild, amazing lust and sexual energy that both parties enjoy and revel in equally, as equal partners in the relationship.

But instead... you have this other bullshit... and its digging itself into my thoughts and I can't shake it... I can't shake it.

Some people would say... "its her preference, leave her be". Well I would *LOVE* to do that... but I can't seem to get it out of my mind... its forced itself into my mind and unwillingly made me look at her in a different light... This submissive, weak, dominated light that she enjoys. And it makes me sick to my stomach. Because I can't stand someone walking all over her, and treating her like less than human.

/rant.

Your right, of course. I've never had any problems with this myself, so it's not as personal. But when you see a friend or a relative getting into it, that can really shock you. Theres nothing we can do about it, sadly. But if the woman(for whatever reason) enjoys this relationship or is ok with it, it's not as wrong. But if the woman suffers a lot, it needs to end.

(Get in the TS server!)

RakuraiTenjin said:
Get back in the kitchen LOL AM I RITE?

GTFO of my thread. You are wrong.

No seriously... stay. But I can't stand that kind of stuff... But that's not even the type of stuff that I mean. I wouldn't classify that as sub/dom, just ignorance and stupidity(on the part of the guys who do it).

Some relationships can see really disjointed and strange from the outside, sort of broken, they won't work. but to them, its good, and if they're both happy then leave them to it. It's just how they both work.

They work suckingly.

To outsiders.

Maybe it's easier for outsiders to see how a system (or method) fails, I don't know.

SHIPPI said:
I guess it's what they enjoy, and I think you have to respect that. What you see and think happens won't be all there is to the relationship. I doubt he actually sees her as dirt, and he won't be treating her as badly as you think. If he's doing something like this against her will then there's definately a problem there, but if it's something she wants then leave her be and let her live how she chooses.

Yea, it doesn't mean it's like that all the time, in fact, it's probably like that just in the bedroom.

Actually its not just like that in the bedroom. Its in public, and non sexual situations. Like I said... she is a slave both menial and sexual. I like the woman, too... so its extra hard on me.

Raziaar said:
Actually its not just like that in the bedroom. Its in public, and non sexual situations. Like I said... she is a slave both menial and sexual. I like the woman, too... so its extra hard on me.
Sexually I could understand, Alot of people like that. But outside of the bedroom... I don't really know. If they didn't like being treated that way why are they still in the relationship?

I've never encountered anyone in a dom/sub relationship out of the bedroom, so I don't know jack shit about that, but I will say this about in the bedroom (and it could very well apply to both):

people do what they want. If they're happy, then be happy yourself.

Raziaar is probably talking about people who have a sub/dom relationship 24/7. Its not really uncommon(EDIT: well compaired to the general pop it is but I digress), there are huge clubs for it and sometimes large groups will gather and auction off/trade their subs, sometimes just for a night and sometimes longer. A little fun in the bedroom is fine but I don't really see the appeal in a relationship that is 24/7 like that.

Some of them are really into the pain thing also, spanking I can understand but the piercings and "modifications" as they call them just makes me feel uncomfortable thinking about it.

And Raziaar its sounds to me like you care about this girl in a more then just friendly way and thats probably why it bugs you so much, disgusts I suppose I should say. Afterall, its kind of hard to respect someone when they enjoy being treated as such. But usually the sub enjoys their relationship just as much as the dom. Not always, but its very likely that this girl enjoys her current...life.

I do like this person... thats why its especially hard on me.

/consoles Raziar.

Not much you can do my friend, sometimes love just sucks. Its very good at it too.

Have you talked to her since her new life? I'm just curious if she looks you in the eye anymore.

This is exactly why you goodie goodie, pussy boy, nice guys will always just "be friends" with chicks. Hot ones especially. EVERYone is always nice to them. It's not only boring to them, but kind of pathetic too. The guy that tells the hot chick to "f*ck off, you ugly bi*ch, will be screwing her within hours, and she will come back for more. You guys will be the ones she complains to when she realises he's got a girlfriend, and then she will go find another guy just the same, because you are no challenge to her at all. :)

Shasta said:
This is exactly why you goodie goodie, pussy boy, nice guys will always just "be friends" with chicks. Hot ones especially. EVERYone is always nice to them. It's not only boring to them, but kind of pathetic too. The guy that tells the hot chick to "f*ck off, you ugly bi*ch, will be screwing her within hours, and she will come back for more. You guys will be the ones she complains to when she realises he's got a girlfriend, and then she will go find another guy just the same, because you are no challenge to her at all. :)

You're ignorant, my friend. And rather stupid, I might add. "goodie goodie, pussy boy, nice guys?"

Uh huh... yeah, **** off, bitch.

It takes a bigger man to respect a woman.

And the ability to drive a woman absolutely wild with excitement, lust and pleasure... is not derived from your inability to treat a woman properly.

A woman has a close male friend. This means that he is probably interested in her, which is why he hangs around so much. She sees him strictly as a friend. This always starts out with, you're a great guy, but I don't like you in that way. This is roughly the equivalent for the guy of going to a job interview and the company saying, You have a great resume, you have all the qualifications we are looking for, but we're not going to hire you. We will, however, use your resume as the basis for comparison for all other applicants. But, we're going to hire somebody who is far less qualified and is probably an alcoholic. And if he doesn't work out, we'll hire somebody else, but still not you. In fact, we will never hire you. But we will call you from time to time to complain about the person that we hired.

HAHAHA

Something tells me your experiences in life are trivial and couldn't fill up a stickynote.

what if it was the other way around, most people would say the guy is getting what he gets

Back