Where the f*ck are the Santa hats?

What it's supposed to be:

24745.jpg

Man this Paint Dot Net plugin sucks ass. Extreme dithering with no options? What is this, 1995?
Use GIMP maybe? Don't know what kind of GIF options it has.

You can use GIMP to create/modify an animation. To create an animation out of a series of images, just use File > Open as Layers
Before you save, you want to set the image to indexed color mode by going to Image > Mode > Indexed, and you can generate an optimum palette. Remember to save as animation, and specify the frame delay.

vegeta your invisible santa hat is so ****ing lame

TIL: Vegeta is competent with image manipulation

I used GIMP when I resized for VT.NET. Actually I don't really know why I didn't do that this time around, huh. Okay, tonight BETTER SANTA MUTOID IS COMING OUT

There, you happy now, Darkside?
After the direction this thread has gone, what do you think?

Not sure what I'm being blamed for, but I just did this...

imagick

imagick moduleenabled
imagick module version 3.0.1
imagick classes Imagick, ImagickDraw, ImagickPixel, ImagickPixelIterator
ImageMagick version ImageMagick 6.2.8 05/07/12 Q16 file:/usr/share/ImageMagick-6.2.8/doc/index.html
ImageMagick copyright
Copyright (C) 1999-2006 ImageMagick Studio LLC
I know nothing about PHP or Xenforo, but from googling it looks like the Imagick plugin is up to 3.1.0 and the ImageMagick native libary is up to 6.8.0. Maybe they'd play well together or maybe it'd break everything? Don't know until you try! ;)

I think Darkside is a bastard that's impossible to please, but perhaps just for a moment when he saw Mickey Mouse wearing a Santa hat it warmed his cold, black heart for just one moment.

I don't blame you Badhat, they have amazing fashion sense.

Being able to shot eye lasers that turn people into decorated trees seemeds like a good Christmas power

My Kanye is actually wearing a Santa hat, it's just cropped out.

I remember a few years ago, the hat lasted the entire year cause everyone was too lazy to remove it.

good times

HOW IS A PENCIL GOING TO WEAR A HAT, RIDDLE ME THAT

Back