Where the f*ck are the Santa hats?

Darkside55

The Freeman
Reaction score
There's only like 3 avatars wearing them and the rest of you sons of bitches need to get with the holiday spirit. I'm serious as fuck.

God damn it Vegeta stop playing Dota 2 for like five minutes and put a hat on.

My avatar has like a billion frames you don't even know.

if someone gave him a hat i would

1wwu0

Give me until Tuesday at exactly 3:12PM GMT-5.

You gotta admit, Batman would look out-of-character with a Santa hat.

My apologies. Hope this is suitable.

Also, Santa Shrek is a must.

**** Santa. There is a war against Christmas going on and I won't be fraternizing with the enemy.

We were all waiting for you. Where have you been?

This bloody hat cuts off like half my eyes.

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Am I late for the party?

I like how we all have to go to the effort of photoshopping silly Santa hats onto our avatars, then Chris_D just goes and finds the Angry Birds Christmas image. Talk about having a lazy Christmas.

Well now I need to find a good Indy image and somehow Photoshop an Santa hat on him... :S

Ok everyone, hows this ?

BTW - Indy should never wear a Santa hat... :confused:

Why the hell does my avatar not animate?

What does that mean?

It animates when I see it in the upload screen.

Are there seriously no more animated avatars on hl2.net? If so, that's ****ing retarded.

Switching back avatars because apparently my christmas one is useless now.

RIP Santa Cow.

H5MiR.gif

And RIP Razi Cow too apparently.

jpO3F.gif

Animated avatars work. Just have to reupload because the site switch broke the ones people had.

What does that mean?

It animates when I see it in the upload screen.

Are there seriously no more animated avatars on hl2.net? If so, that's ****ing retarded.

Switching back avatars because apparently my christmas one is useless now.

RIP Santa Cow.

H5MiR.gif
Correct. There are no more animated avatars on Halflife2.net. On account that it doesn't exist.

However, on ValveTime.net it is purely a mistake that StarMonkey needs to resolve. He didn't re-enable ImageMagick after the server move.

Correct. There are no more animated avatars on Halflife2.net. On account that it doesn't exist.

What are you talking about.

LOOK HOW ****ING DUMB MY AVATAR IS!

Looks like he got caught in the middle of taking a shit.

What are you talking about.

LOOK HOW ****ING DUMB MY AVATAR IS!

Looks like he got caught in the middle of taking a shit.
We're not called Halflife2.net. That's what I'm talking about.

As for this site, there is currently a technical issue. StarMonkey will fix it as soon as he's able to.

Then how is Vegeta897's animated?
Because it was uploaded and processed before the server move using the ImageMagick library and hasn't attempted to change it since.

Anyone currently is uploading and having their images processed by the built in library and for some reason it doesn't like animated images.

Despite not feeling in a very Christmas-y mood right now I guess it's time to bring back Festive Garfield for the rest of the month.

Back