Who is G-Man ?

^ correct, gman theories were good, but now it's just "GMAN IS ALYX!!!1!!!" kind of threads.

Yeah, i searched 50 hours for clues inside the HL2 and Portal, and found G-Malyx

Take the G-man into custody.

dentpress.jpg

...I am the G-man.

WIN POST IS WIN.

Is Munro creating new forum accounts to post threads about G-man again? Seriously Munro, it was fun at first but now it's getting ridiculous. We all know that Gordon is G-man, so please put this discussion to rest.

the world is full of misguided idiots (not g(ordon)-man believe it or not) who think that the gman is gordon fremman come back in time, there is however overwhelming evidance against this.

Its possible!!!

2e2ozut.jpg

I love it when people come up with theories to Half Life, because it keeps the franchise alive in quiet times.

However, I hate it when people deem their theory "the one and ultimate".

G-man = Gordon is one of them. It is only ONE of a large handful of theories, with overwhelming evidence that debunks it (just like how all other theories have their fair share of evidence that debunks them).

Let's not finalize which theory is the correct one, because there isn't. G-man = Gordon is a plausible theory, but not the outstanding one amongst all others.

G Man is clearly Gordon Freeman.

I'll keep posting this until you believe me.

G Man is clearly Gordon Freeman.

I'll keep posting this until you believe me.

You see, there is no definite theory. NO definite theory. We are all free to express our ideas and theories, but Valve has confirmed nothing so as of now G-man is NOT Gordon Freeman nor should we believe he is any time soon.

There are so many evidences to disprove this, so I'll let you find out the most obvious and practical fact yourself.

I'll give you a hint. Look up the origins of the term G-man.

G Man theories are an everlasting circle of pain, stupidity, and despair.

G Man theories are an everlasting circle of pain, stupidity, and despair.

Very, very this.

Mainly for the pure reason that the same ones have been reposted over and over again.

You see, there is no definite theory. NO definite theory. We are all free to express our ideas and theories, but Valve has confirmed nothing so as of now G-man is NOT Gordon Freeman nor should we believe he is any time soon.

There are so many evidences to disprove this, so I'll let you find out the most obvious and practical fact yourself.

I'll give you a hint. Look up the origins of the term G-man.

Hey man.

It's so obvious, how can you not believe?

"gman is gordan lulz im kool evry1 on hlfle2,nets luvs mee!!!111" is the general category of G Man theories. Keeping in mind that G Man is just the filename, the Gordon Freeman metaphor is utterly banal. Not to mention irrelevant.

"gman is gordan lulz im kool evry1 on hlfle2,nets luvs mee!!!111" is the general category of G Man theories. Keeping in mind that G Man is just the filename, the Gordon Freeman metaphor is utterly banal. Not to mention irrelevant.

Most of us know. (most) People just say it as a joke.

Hey, thanks for the gman=gordon pic GMAN. i was just searching for it for my new avatar.

The Gman is one of those things that might not be answered or will be answered in Ep3.

There should be a TF2 map that on rare occasion has the G-Man walking around in out-of-reach areas. But make it impossible to reach through hacks/console/mod, and don't let him show up in screen shots. ValvE should deny it, insisting that the TF2 players are schizo.

Its hard to believe that g-man is a Xen agent....At first,but know I understand all the possbilitys But Im sure valve will tell us in Episode 3

Valve is intentionally sparse with its storyline so that it leaves all of us to speculate endlessly on the blanks and gaps. We will probably not know most of the answers to the questions you posted.

Well, one thing does link Gman to Gordan Freemen, and that's that's that he's killable
colon-D.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bUHbemuqMo

Valve is intentionally sparse with its storyline so that it leaves all of us to speculate endlessly on the blanks and gaps. We will probably not know most of the answers to the questions you posted.

Well, one thing does link Gman to Gordan Freemen, and that's that's that he's killable
colon-D.gif

jawstewblewnk

That was lulz.

It obvious G-Man is Garry Newman controlling everyone through Gmod.

So, G-man can control a very limited amount of things directly he uses people as puppets.
He has set this all up from before black mesa incident, Eli seemed to be very familiar with him.
He is using Gordan/others as tools because he can't do it himself, even though he has control over time and can transport people around earth or other dimensions.
His/employers goals seem to be to get rid of the combine no matter what happens to earth, as he brought on the resonance cascade. (not humans or from protecting earth )
He is being employed by another group to do what hes doing.
He knows what he set up to happen. before the cascade and before Eli's death "prepare for unforeseen consequences." He probably wanted to kill eli.
he also looks human and wears a suit and carries with him a brief case
HES NOT RELATED TO GORDAN BY BLOOD OR IS HIM IN ANYWAY UNLESS. your making up insance theories or your a dumb ass
these are facts from whats happened in the game from this what can u make gman out to be?
feel free to add other things we know about him

GMAN IS THE NEXT LAST BOSS. JOHN FREEMAN MUST DESTROY HIM TO AVENGE GORDON FREEMAN.

Back