who wants a free copy of Half Life 2 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odysseus

Reaction score
Hello,
I am so disappointed with this game I am giving it out for free. If you want it write a sentence or two explaining why I should give it to you.

You probably will ask why I am doing this... I will tell you why: because Valve got my money, but not my dignity. I am not putting up with their narcissism anymore. Period.

I'm not sure the transfer of accounts is allowed via Steam rules and regs. I could be wrong though.

Give it to me, and I'll give it to my cousin. He's poor.

If I was you, I would give your account to someone who didn't had the chance to play the game because they had some installation problems etc.

Insane said:
If I was you, I would give your account to someone who didn't had the chance to play the game because they had some installation problems etc.
Good idea. Some guy came through yesterday in a bad state 'cuz he got the UK DVD but doesnt have a DVD drive.

I'm sorry, but thats the biggest bull I've read in a while.

Odysseus said:
Hello,
I am so disappointed with this game I am giving it out for free. If you want it write a sentence or two explaining why I should give it to you.

You probably will ask why I am doing this... I will tell you why: because Valve got my money, but not my dignity. I am not putting up with their narcissism anymore. Period.

Okay, which FPS is better then Half-Life 2?

None. No, yes there is a better! Halo 2 bec4us3 you cna haev two guns at noce!!11!1one

This is stupid -_-

gimme so i can be l33t and have 2 copys whoooooo :rolls eyes: LMFAO

Odysseus said:
Hello,

Awful lot of drama for a video game, don't you think? Maybe you shouldn't stop at just giving away the game, you should probably give your entire computer away. Maybe, you know, get some air, realize that IS a real world out there... And that noone really cares about sob stories pertaining to video games.

Me wants it because I haven't played it yet and don't have any money because my mom cant pay the bills :bonce:
My Precious, We swears to serve the master of the precious. We swears on... on... on the precious.

Don't talk that nasty to the master...
We swears to serve the master of the precious. :p

Why can't you fanboys understand that some people simply don't like the game?

Oh wait a second. I answered my own question. Fanboys..

Carry on.

Odysseus said:
Hello,

I think this is the wrong place to sell your merch, as most people here have their own copy of HL2. I would suggest you to hold on to your copy, as there might be cool mods coming out you can experiment with. But if you feel very strongly about your decision than all I can say is good luck.

My friend's mom has stomach cancer, and they have had to sell their house to pay medical bills. He is working two jobs, and quit college. just to try to save his mom. He loved hl2 as much as some of us, but not with the intensity. you know, semi-hardcore/casual. if he could get a copy, I'm sure he'd write you a letter of thanks. Oh did I also tell you he lives in West Virginia? that makes it even worse! :D Seriously. if anyone deserves it, it's him.

LGonForum said:
My friend's mom has stomach cancer, and they have had to sell their house to pay medical bills. He is working two jobs, and quit college. just to try to save his mom. He loved hl2 as much as some of us, but not with the intensity. you know, semi-hardcore/casual. if he could get a copy, I'm sure he'd write you a letter of thanks. Oh did I also tell you he lives in West Virginia? that makes it even worse! :D Seriously. if anyone deserves it, it's him.

rofl, man u guys are gaggin for an extra copy, don't be so greedy ;)

My friend's mom has stomach cancer, and they have had to sell their house to pay medical bills. He is working two jobs, and quit college. just to try to save his mom. He loved hl2 as much as some of us, but not with the intensity. you know, semi-hardcore/casual. if he could get a copy, I'm sure he'd write you a letter of thanks. Oh did I also tell you he lives in West Virginia? that makes it even worse! Seriously. if anyone deserves it, it's him.

LGonForum
That's a very moving story. So far you are winning.

Really, I dont have Hl2 yet.
But we don't know if LGonForum give it to his friend or not if it's true

Give it to a bum on the street so he can use it as fuel for a fire to keep him warm.

adio2001 said:
Give it to a bum on the street so he can use it as fuel for a fire to keep him warm.

so wot if he bought it over steam, he'd have to give his entire computer :eek:

Give it to me, because I appreciate the hard work and effort they put into this game. You obviously don't, hey-ho.. at least you still ahve your dignity right?

jesus, if you truely want to give away HL2 you must be begging for attention. Even if the singleplayer was lacking (in your opinion at least, I worshipped it) the free mods (the 500 or so that are regged on moddb.com for a start) are worth more than the $50.

Let the guy give it away, I mean if he is serious about it I think it's better than just sending it back to the store, he is going to give it to someone who will enjoy it. That is comendable, I think.

Audiophile,

You mod-boys elevate the average mod out there to the level of CounterStrike, when in fact they aren't half as good.

Odysseus said:
Audiophile,

You mod-boys elevate the average mod out there to the level of CounterStrike, when in fact they aren't half as good.
Are you kidding? HL1 has some awesome mods. Natural Selection being one of my favorites. I also like The Battle Grounds.

wtf man give it to me so i can give it to my friend who cant afford it. btw you havent explained exactly why its so bad

siorai said:
Why can't you fanboys understand that some people simply don't like the game?

Oh wait a second. I answered my own question. Fanboys..

Carry on.
Why can't people like you understand that this is a Half-life 2 forum and we don't like it when someone creates 3 threads that all relates to Half-life 2 sucking.

Odysseus.... like i said before, it's okay with me if you didn't like Hl2, but please move on to something else instead of creating "smartass" threads like this one.

I need a copy of HL2 for my friend, so he stops coming to my house 25 times everyday to watch me playing (or play himself) HL2!

I desperately need help! :p

Wow, if that's not the biggest dumb ass..Idk who.

CS, TFC and DOD have kept me occupied a lot during the last 5-6 years. I'm sure you'll regret giving HL2 away.

O neil is the only one who has proof that he deserves it most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back