Who will/would you vote in the November US presidential election?

Who?

• George W. Bush [color=dimgray]no!!![/color]

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • Wesley Clark

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Howard Dean

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • John Edwards

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • John Kerry [color=dimgray]yes!!![/color]

Votes: 25 39.1%
  • Dennis Kukinich

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Al Sharpton

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
fizzlephox said:
You'll be the VP but you'll also own a kitten drowning factory in Texas. You will have full control over the factory and all its workers. The extent of your responsibilities will be agreeing with me on major issues and trying to create a chain of kitten drowning factories across the world.
when do we start?

p.s. this thread has been hijicked. there is no negotiation. if you do not meet my demands, i will crash this thread into dennis kucinich's vegan love palace!

We'll start in the next elections four years from now. We have mucho trabajo ("lots of work" my random spanish speaking will appeal to hispanic voters) to do until then. One thing that needs doing is getting an icon for our party, The Fizzlephox Pwns U Party. I would like to have FRIGGY represent it, his jiggling gesture of idiotic bliss is just what our party needs to mask its evil ways.

pat_thetic said:
What were the political reasons? Could he have possibly done something... *GASP*.... bad?!

now you're just being sarcastic :\

even bill clinton denied having fired clark....

really though, i'm not disagreeing with you...i don't think clark is a great guy and i don't think he'd be a good president...he did switch parties rather suddenly, after all...

but saying clark was one of the worst generals of all time is kinda harsh...and posting something like that with no evidence is what i was objecting to...and i was just pointing out that you do that kind of thing all the time :p

Lil' Timmy said:
p.s. this thread has been hijicked. there is no negotiation. if you do not meet my demands, i will crash this thread into dennis kucinich's vegan love palace!

Where's your demands?
How can I meet your demands if I don't know WTF they are?

Back