Who's looking forward to Mass Effect 2 ?

I have a concern about loading my ME1 character. I have beaten the game once with her, but started a new one to try get to 60, but stopped just after I got off Eden Prime. Anyone know if I will be able to load her with all of the decisions I made in the first play-through?

I have a concern about loading my ME1 character. I have beaten the game once with her, but started a new one to try get to 60, but stopped just after I got off Eden Prime. Anyone know if I will be able to load her with all of the decisions I made in the first play-through?

I think that as long as you have the saves from the end game last time, it will be OK. The saves are circular so you gradually save over the old ones as you go. If that makes sense...

Anyone who plays either of the default Shepards is a boring person.

Scarred Black FemShep yo

I started out making my own Shepard but he looked like shaved testicle with a face so I went with slightly customised default shepard. Playing a testicle did not appeal to me.

Anyone who plays either of the default Shepards is a boring person.
Seems a lot harder to make a decent looking male Shepard than the default, so I didn't bother. But the default female Shepard must have been randomised by Bioware.

No bones about it, my FemShep is the most attractive thing to ever come out of a character-creation. Most of the time they look like a retard. But she looks amazing.

*swoons*

I liked how my original came out too. I just wish she wasn't so angry all the time.

No bones about it, my FemShep is the most attractive thing to ever come out of a character-creation. Most of the time they look like a retard. But she looks amazing.

I'm assuming you named her Titty Shepard? If not I never want to see you again

Most of the customized Fem Shepards look the same, they all usually have that stylish default hair, even my first one did.

There definitely should be more facial customization options, all the Shepards look like they could be part of the same family.

well i got my male shep to look pretty cool on all my playthroughs

needs more beard options though

I think that as long as you have the saves from the end game last time, it will be OK. The saves are circular so you gradually save over the old ones as you go. If that makes sense...

Well I had a save near the beginning of Ilos, so a went ahead and finished it again, just to be safe.

just fnished it,great game can't til I get my hands on the CE.

just fnished it,great game can't til I get my hands on the CE.

So what's your verdict ? out of a score out 10. I will definitely be getting this, too bad I have to wait till friday.

9.5/10

It would have been a 10 if they left in more rpg element like stats and exploration.

9.5/10

It would have been a 10 if they left in more rpg element like stats and exploration.

I'm not particular about the RPG elements, as long as Bioware delivers a very good game. Though the Bioware fanatics won't like this. So without spoiling, does Bioware deliver on the decisions impacting the second game bit ?

I did the canon story on the first play through I myself would have made alota opposite choices....so I guess this means I need to finish ME1 again first.
Story wise its great no doubt and pretty much all the side missions later in the game have to with the personal problems of your crew which was a smart way to have some variety.

BTW does anyone know how to extract music files out of an UE3 engine game?

Look, I've still been unable to find ANY official statement from BioWare that the 'default' Shepard is the 'canon' Shepard.

Only official statement I've been able to find is that the default Shepard is the Shepard with all NEUTRAL story choices.

If someone can actually link me to a BioWare source that clarifies what decisions in ME1 were canon, I'd appreciate that, IF there is any.

To sum up my post: If someone can link to an OFFICIAL statement from a BioWare representative as to what are the canon decisions from Mass Effect 1, I'd appreciate it.

NOTE OFFICIAL, not what 'fans' on the official forums ASSUME is the canon.

Kinda bummed that people now can, in theory, have all the pre-order bonuses. The one saving grace of bloody pre-order bonuses being different between shops was that no-one could own every piece of armour or whatever.

I'm such a completest for Mass Effect.

Kinda bummed that people now can, in theory, have all the pre-order bonuses. The one saving grace of bloody pre-order bonuses being different between shops was that no-one could own every piece of armour or whatever.

I'm such a completest for Mass Effect.

You could just go and put down $5 at each store and get the little cards.

When I pre-ordered at gamestop they gave me my slip for the armor/gun with the key on it early.

I don't get it. ME2 is released this Friday but some of you are getting it tomorrow! Are you guys having sex with male, hairy gamestop employee's?

Comes out on Tuesday for superior Americans.

You could just go and put down $5 at each store and get the little cards.

When I pre-ordered at gamestop they gave me my slip for the armor/gun with the key on it early.

We don't get them in backwards UK. :x

I CAN'T WAIT TO USE MY BLACK HOLE GUN ONCE AND THEN NEVER USE IT AGAIN BECAUSE IT BREAKS THE GAME

I CAN'T WAIT TO USE ALL MY OVERPOWERED PREORDER COLLECTORS EDITION ITEMS FOR MOST OF THE GAME AND THEN BE PISSED OFF THAT THE GAME WAS SO EASY, JUST LIKE IN DRAGON AGE.

I HAVE NO SELF CONTROL.

Going to pick mine up in the morning. Just renting it of course. Games with single player only I rarely play more than once or twice.

so...anyone know how to extract music files from the game?

Can't wait to experience the thrill of Mass Effect 2's grandiose story. Waiting outside Gamestop tonight for midnight opening, I hope I get a copy.

I figure I'll be a female Shepard Vanguard and be a goody good the first time around.

I'm going to go back to work to get my copy at midnight. should be a bunch of people there but i really want this game

Back