will there ever be another war fought on U.S. soil?

I don't know if war will ever take place on U.S. land, but I warn you people, the Muslims will take over America! They have already started it. There are Muslims schools now, and there are even some Muslims in the government! We must do something before our country is destroyed by them!

you should take matters into your own hands ...go right now to Mecca and destroy it ..without a spiritual home the religion is nothing ...go now, your god commands you

someone ban this idiot ..ok which one of you has invited idiot fundy christians into our little group?

probably the sound jesus made when he gave his ghost on the ****ing cross

Unless technology is developed which can disable nuclear missiles, no two major countries will ever go to war. However, in the far future when the U.S.A. has lost its grip on the world (all civilisations rise and fall with time) I'm sure Uncle Sam will fall of his high horse.

Guys, I've got to clarify something. When I say if there will ever be another on U.S. soil, I'm not just talking about tomorrow, your next birthday, the next decade, or even the next century.

I'm talking about EVER. As in thousands, millions of years, to the destruction of Earth by the sun.

Even the Roman Empire didn't last that long.

That said, maybe by the time war occurs on this soil, the country won't be known as the United States of America anymore. Maybe the name'll be shortened?

United America has a ring to it. Commonwealth of America?

Soviet Russia will invade America!

THAT'S WHAT WE WANTED YOU TO THINK!

Bwahahahahaha.

Highly unlikely, but if it does happen, I'd be happy to help. :p

you do know the day after starcraft 2 is released, the US is invading Korea? It'll be easy, little to no resistance as long as they don't screw up the powerstations

Until the US troops realise that Starcraft 2 is a secret control tool for SK's hidden robot army.

-Angry Lawyer

Back